• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Favorite Quotes!!

I

intensepump

Mine is more of a conversation then a quote...

What do you think wisdom is Jamie...-_-

I don't know... o_0

Good answer... =D

From a movie called "7 Faces of Dr. Lao".

I love that movie...haven't seen it for a while though....but an interesting little flick

Reaction score
Do you remember the moment when they were watching the indoor movie...? they so got clips for another classic movie called Atlantis, and the time when one of the women was turned into stone for seeing Medusa. lol

I

intensepump

Do you remember the moment when they were watching the indoor movie...? they so got clips for another classic movie called Atlantis, and the time when one of the women was turned into stone for seeing Medusa. lol

yep...and pan...the male beast to make women horny....

Though I never quite accepted Tony Randal as Chinese

G

glamfunk84

"People with no humor, they're outta my life." - Patti LaBelle

"I know that my fans want to know who I'm sleeping with, but it's really none of their business." - Diana Ross

"What you see is what you get!" - Flip Wilson (as Geraldine)

"The one thing we have to fear is fear itself" - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

T

Tom

From Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory, "I often forget other people have limitations. Its so sad."

Don't know where this one came from. "Remember, some people are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them."

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

wow, thats too cool:) lol

wish we all could be so open..................lol

Soon, Germany will have a Gay Secretary of State and Vice-Chancellor... though I wish we wouldn't

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
"Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup..." lol

I don't get that

It was first used in the movie: Sunset Boulevard (1950)

this is the quote:
You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

but it has been a running joke ever since, and used in a lot of movies and tv:p lol

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

that explanes a lot, I only know the German dubbed version ^^

Thank You

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

generally me too, but this one I saw in TV, years ago ^^

PS: If I understand the language I don't need subtitles. To be true, in the most english spoken movies they irritate me ^^

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
"[...] there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know."

Found in "Lexikon des Unwissens" (~ encyclopedia of unknowing) by Kathrin Passig und Aleks Scholz.

Last edited:

tylerstory

Resident Gay Straight Man
Reaction score
"boo you whore" regina from Mean Girls.

i say it way more then i should.