• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Turkish minister women and family affairs, Selma Aliye Kavaf

mrtas

Reaction score
An illness in need of treatment

The Turkish minister for women and family affairs, Selma Aliye Kavaf, has a clear stance: "I believe that homosexuality is a biological defect, an illness. Homosexuality is something that needs treatment, and therefore I don't have a positive attitude to homosexual marriages," she said.

Kavaf, whom Erdogan appointed to direct his party's activities for women even before he made her a minister, is a symbol of the party's openness toward women and its desire to advance them to senior positions. But it seems that advancing women is not necessarily synonymous with advancing liberalism.

A few days before she made her medical diagnosis, the minister also made it clear that she opposed love scenes that included kissing being screened in Turkish television soap operas. "In Europe and America, series like these are broadcast under supervision," she said. "They are coded, and anyone who wants to see them has to buy them separately. Scenes such as these are perhaps not important for the morals of people aged 45 or 50, but they can have a different impact on 4- to 10-year-olds."

So what does the minister like watching on TV? "I watch the 'Valley of the Wolves' series," she responded - the very series that sparked so much friction between Ankara and Jerusalem because of the way it depicts Israeli soldiers.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1155455.html

Last edited by a moderator:

LibertiN

Reaction score
The way she is thinking is an illness and that is something that needs treatment!

LibertiN

Reaction score
In the news it says turkish not irani. and just to clarify, i dont single out anything. what i said can be generalized, whoever thinks that being gay is an illness, i say their thoughts are sick and must be cured.

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes, but I am skeptical of how Muslim countries (not so much Turkey, but Iran especially) are portrayed in the western media. The US has approx. 12,000 nukes --the main countires of the West --France, Germany, US, UK-- are very weaponised and trillions is spent on raising armies --veritable killing forces. So the idea that Western 'civilisation' is, in general, better than Persian civilisation is absurd in the extreme. I am just sick of people who reflexively 'take the moral high ground', but who are the real profiteers and warmongers? It's total hypocrisy and the media is manipulating/abusing the topic of gay rights. Very few Western politicians give a shit about gay communities anywhere, it is just another issue they can 'play' with.

ouch....even i felt that burn!

Okay, hmm I am not even american...but i am not comfortable with Iran or other countries building military bomb. Until the country becomes fully modernized I would wary of any development in arming themselves. Yes western countries have mannnny mannny nukes, but that doesn't justify another country getting it. Even if i heard talks of my home country developing a nuclear bomb i'd be against it. I don't even see the reason why they are waisting money on such things. We live a time with little war, they should be more like japan and develop their economy. THat oil of theres won't be worth much more later on. I choose to be worried and i don't blame the UN for speaking down against this. After all treaties are signed and now they are being broken. And since many other countries have their own woes to worry about, it seems like only UK and U.S. are leading the front against Iran arming themselves.

ALl said you seem to be backing up Iran pursuit for nuclear warheads. WHat good can possibly come of that? Yes the U.S and other countries have it but that doesn't mean its okay for other countries to start developing it now. To be honest want other countries developing Period. And i trust most of the countries that have it...emphasis on most...i don't want others gaining it as well....no good will come of it. ANd as far as profiteering goes, Russia's the one making deals with questionable countries. If U.S. and others did the same..lots more money would be made. But that would set the stage for WW3.

then again U.S. have been known to see other kinds of weaponry too, but they are by far not the worst of the group.

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
yea i am, not quite finished with the story, but waht does this have to do with supporting Iran gaining access to nuclear weapons? I again ask WHAT GOOD COULD POSSIBLE COME IF? I AM NO FAN ON BUSH NOR HIS POLICES. i FEEL HE ONLY DECLARED WAT TO look strong. Rather he should have taken a secretive approach and accumulate concrete evidence, there would be support..And how silly is it to declare coming for someone, its like giving a warning. REminds me of the anime where the fighter announces his move :)).

Kissinger was a bit of diabolic mastermind...i shall comment on him after finishing the vid :p.

EDIT: i saw it (boy was it long and disheartening), a case of one evil man manipulating the lives of many. I am disgusted at him for the unnecessary deaths that he brought about. My disgust is because he caused those deaths not for nationary security but for his own gains. I understand that the CIA/FBI/DEA and other IA's of other countries are not all sugar and honey. I worry mainly on the use of the power bestowed upon such agencies for power is a scary thing. THe greed/desire and the use of it can be easily catastrophic. Though i think if every thing is divulged to the national public it will cause more harm than good. That is why i like the Internal Investigations Units in such agencies. The systems is broken, but no better system is yet to be put in place.

Last edited: