• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anthony Edwards Accuses Gary Goddard Of Molesting Him & His Friend

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The hits just keep on coming:

On November 10, 2017, actor Anthony Edwards wrote an essay on Medium in which he alleged that Goddard molested him and several of his friends when they were twelve years old

MEDIUM

Yes Mom, There is Something Wrong
From victim to survivor.

By Anthony Edwards
November 10, 2017

best-pictures-of-anthony-edwards.jpg

When I was 14 years old, my mother opened the door for me to answer honestly about the rumors she had heard about Gary Goddard — who was my mentor, teacher and friend — being a pedophile. I denied it through tears of complete panic. To face that truth was not an option as my sense of self was completely enmeshed in my gang of five friends who were all led by this sick father figure. I met Goddard when I was 12, and he quickly became a dominant force in my life. He taught me about the value of acting, respect for friendship, and the importance of studying. Pedophiles prey on the weak. My father, who suffered from undiagnosed PTSD from WWII, was not emotionally available. Everyone has the need to bond, and I was no exception. My vulnerability was exploited. I was molested by Goddard, my best friend was raped by him — and this went on for years. The group of us, the gang, stayed quiet.

Why? One of the most tragic effects of sexual abuse in children is that the victims often feel deeply responsible — as if it is somehow their fault. With their sick form of control, abusers exploit a child’s natural desire to bond. The victims are required to play by the abuser’s rules, or else they are “out” — banished from the only world they know. Abusers are successful when they keep control of that little world — a world that is based on fear. The use of fear to control and manipulate can be both obvious and subtle. Abusers will often use the word “love” to define their horrific actions, which constitutes a total betrayal of trust. The resulting damage to the emotional development of a child is deep and unforgivable. Only after I was able to separate my experience, process it, and put it in its place could I accept this truth: My abuse may always be with me, but it does not own me. For far too many years, I held onto the idea that love was conditional — and so I would look for someone or something other than my higher self to define those conditions and requirements for me.

I have been so fortunate to have had access to therapy and fellow survivors. Shame can thrive easily when we are isolated, but it loses its power when people come together to share their common experiences. 22 years ago, I happened to run into Gary Goddard at an airport. I was able to express my outrage at what he had done. He swore to his remorse and said that he had gotten help. I felt a temporary sense of relief. I say temporary because when Goddard appeared in the press four years ago for alleged sexual abuse, my rage resurfaced. At 51 years old, I was directed by a group of loving friends to a therapist who specializes in this kind of abuse. By processing my anger in a safe place with a professional, I was finally able to have the conversation that I wish I could have had with my mom when I was 14.

I’ve learned a lot in these last four years. Most importantly, I’ve learned that I’m not alone. One in six men have an abusive sexual experience before they turn 18. Secrecy, shame and fear are the tools of abuse, and it is only by breaking the stigma of childhood sexual abuse that we can heal, change attitudes, and create safer environments for our children.

Right now, there are children and adults who want to talk. Right now, there are people who have witnessed this kind of abuse but don’t know how to help. Right now, there are millions of victims who believe that the abuse they experienced was somehow their fault.

There are millions of children in our country who are one conversation away from being heard. Just as there are millions of adult men who are one step away from healing.

I did not go from being a victim to a survivor alone. No one does. I had to ask for help, and I am so grateful that I did.

Source

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Anthony Edwards (who will always be "Goose" in Top Gun to me) is clearly taking a cue from recent victims - he's not suing anyone, he's just putting his story out there in the hopes that it will encourage and embolden more to come out and speak up and know that they aren't alone.

Of course, it unavoidably has an impact on Gary Goddard - but not the kind he can swat away with legal maneuvers like he did in 2014. As I write this there is no response yet from Goddard other than his lawyer saying that Gary is currently out of the country. (If he's in Thailand, so help me I hope that makes the front pages.)

Gary Goddard is not exactly a household name - so a here's a bit of background. Gary is something of a theatrical / show business Renaissance man. I crossed paths with him very briefly when I was in Entertainment at Disneyland in the early to mid 1970s. He was staging new shows and I was one of the cheerful Kids of the Kingdom singing and dancing five shows a day.

Though you will see his name associated with Hollywood (he directed the 1987 film Masters of the Universe) and Broadway (he produced the hit revival of Hair about a decade ago) the vast majority of his career is in theme parks. He developed his skills with Disney and then went on to create major attractions for Universal Studios parks around the world (including Jurassic Park and Spiderman) and Monster Plantation for Six Flags. Most of his time in the last few years have been spent in creating theme parks in Dubai and Qatar.

Gary is real good buddies with director Bryan Singer (X-Men, Superman Returns). In 2014 Singer was sued by an actor who said that Singer, Goddard and other men raped him when he was 15 in LA and Hawaii. That suit was dropped before the trial ended. That same year another man also accused both Goddard and Singer of having sex with him when he was underage. That suit was dropped before it went to court.

That is all we know publicly. If there was some kind of financial settlement to make the claims go away that would be done away from the public eye and the alleged victims would have to remain silent - as we saw with several of the settlements done for Harvey Weinstein.

One final note to point out is that Goddard would have been about 19 or 20 when Anthony Andrews was 12.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Also, Charlie Sheen (who was 19 at the time) has been accused of raping 13 year old Cory Haim when he was filming "Lucas"...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh my dear God what is happening there???? Weinstein was the "plop" and now is following a volcanic eruption.

But I've read today in my paper from Roy Moore a famous Republican from Alabama is accused of sexual abuse. But ... well, he is a very famous man, a former judge and a famous evangelical Christian. And what he has done was not so evil ... because in the Bible you can read that King David itself has had 300 concubines!!!! --- Only you must have REAL power and mighty supporters - and there are more than 1000 apologies for that what you have done! Everyone is equal before the law - but some are more than equal than the others!

Last edited:

chgotop

Reaction score
The freight train is running OFF the rails.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Also, Charlie Sheen (who was 19 at the time) has been accused of raping 13 year old Cory Haim when he was filming "Lucas"...

Let's put an * next to that one. That was reported by the National Enquirer. It could be true, but the Enquirer does not have very high journalistic standards. For example, they regularly pay for stories, and I would not be surprised if they paid the contributor for this one. Also, no mainstream media outlet has picked it up, which is a good sign that they can't corroborate it in any way.

We know Corey Haim was molested on that set - he talked about it in a very circumspect way. Corey Feldman gave a few more details after Haim died. But Feldman knows who that was, and he isn't talking yet. Wait and see where this goes.

In short, something like this happened on the set of Lucas, but so far the details of who that was are not reliable.

cockyblu

Reaction score
oh my goodness, what is wrong with the entertainment industry. The count keeps going up and up.