• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Where is YOYO

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
And the NSA and GCHQ, obviously.
Porthleven church is a distinctive enough clue that you visited Porthleven.

And Ihno. I suspect he's a stowaway in the trunk of your car.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today (Monday)

Went to two places today. The first place you might get but the challenge is for the second place :)

and

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mousehole is easy enough to find, it's so pretty you'd have to go there.
But Lamorna Cove, that took some work.
It's not too much masturbation that will make me go blind, it's too much staring at google and bing maps

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mousehole is easy enough to find, it's so pretty you'd have to go there.
But Lamorna Cove, that took some work.
It's not too much masturbation that will make me go blind, it's too much staring at google and bing maps

WOW, well done on both counts :)

I will have to try and make it harder tomorrow

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Yeah, something in North-Korea perhaps. :D

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Bring it on, the satellite images of North Korea are good enough to work with.
In some ways NK is easier because tourists can only follow planned tours so there is only a limited range of sites that a tourist could be at.
Such as this mecca for fun seekers; The Museum of American War Atrocities. The exhibits are atrocious but there is little proof that America was to blame.

Last edited:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's really called mousehole? That's awesome.

And what's with the sun and fantastic light? Isn't England supposed to be cloudy and somber every day? I've read enough novels...

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The local say it mowzel but mousehole is how you spell it.
Bright sunshine? Must be that global warming happening.
It looks much nicer than anywhere in North Korea.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Todays outing. This is an easy one!

Which has little shops like this

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
And what's with the sun and fantastic light? Isn't England supposed to be cloudy and somber every day? I've read enough novels...

Yes there is sun sometimes in England :). It has been amazing hot down here this week. I have got the top of my head burnt and also my right arm

Last edited:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
There is indeed a similar candystore in Helston but i dont think its cigar time yet, its not quite the same, gotta keep looking.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Nope it is not Helston. Helston is inland.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Getting close now........ It's the St Ives shop, yes it is.

He turned around and smiled at me
You get the picture
Yes we see

Bring back some of that amaretto nougat, it looks divine. In fact it all looks divine.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Getting close now........ It's the St Ives shop, yes it is.

He turned around and smiled at me
You get the picture
Yes we see

Bring back some of that amaretto nougat, it looks divine. In fact it all looks divine.

YAY ! Well done. Yes it is St.Ives

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for taking us along on your holiday, Yoyo.
It's really fun.