• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

atlpimpc

Reaction score
I watched Over Lord last weekend. I may go checkout Widows Saturday.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just we have watched 22 July the story of the horrible and totally insane assassination of Anders Behring Breivik on July 22, 2011 in Oslo as well as on the holiday camp island of Utoya. That was really strong stuff!

paulie11

Reaction score
"Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald".

Huh? Is it really the intention of the director and screenwriter that you must read the book to get this movie? That's the impression I got as I watched lots of "stuff" happening on screen. Guess I could see it three or four more times. Then maybe it'll make sense.

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Huh? Is it really the intention of the director and screenwriter that you must read the book to get this movie? That's the impression I got as I watched lots of "stuff" happening on screen. Guess I could see it three or four more times. Then maybe it'll make sense.

I haven't seem this (or the 1st one) but I was listening today to a film reviewer I trust and he commented that it seemed that this movie spent a lot of time putting characters in place so that they are ready for the next ones in the series... listen to the good doctor

Last edited:

baer4boys

Reaction score

"Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald" will be my next visit in the cinema :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
90 Minutes a bitter sweet Israeli comedy from 2016 with the typical jewish humor. I think it is really a MUST SEE! Not a comedy where you are all the time laughing but it is a very quiet and enigmatic humor.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has lasted 100 years. 100 years of war, bloodshed, bitterness, suffering. 100 years of stalemate, intransigence and failed peace deals. And now, it's all over! They've finally found the solution: A game of soccer. The winner gets to stay. The loser leaves forever. And no whining. (from IMDb)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

I think that somewhere within the 4hrs 20mins there could be a well edited film of about 3hrs

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
After a long time again HOLDING THE MAN and again tears! I love this film !!!!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
PEPPERMINT - ANGEL OF VENGEANCE starring Jennifer Garner. You surely have seen this vengeance movie in 1000 different ways - but nonetheless for us it was worth watching. Very exciting! The only thing I haven't understood: why the movie is called "PEPPERMINT" - no one in this film is using this word or takes a peppermint. So why? Perhaps someone, who has seen it, can tell me??!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
The only thing I haven't understood: why the movie is called "PEPPERMINT" - no one in this film is using this word or takes a peppermint. So why? Perhaps someone, who has seen it, can tell me??!!

I haven't seen the movie but was intrigued by the question. Wikipedia says it is because at the carnival she buys peppermint ice cream

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I haven't seen the movie but was intrigued by the question. Wikipedia says it is because at the carnival she buys peppermint ice cream

Thank you Slimjim! And yea you are totally right: there is a scene where the family is on a Christmas fair and the parents buy for their daughter such a peppermint ice cream. And sure it may be a key scene. Thank you for helping me. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

cranston

Reaction score
Suspiria(2018) :
Not as good as the original by the master Dario Argento, but still, I give the "remake" an 8/10.