• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

When and how was your "Coming Out"?

LthrDad

Reaction score
Family/friends always suspected I was gay as I never showed any interest in girls when I was growing up and always had a strong interest in big boots and leather jackets (which grew over the years). Had that famous James Dean motorcycle pic over my bed for most of my formative teenage years too. :)

Told my family and friends I was gay when I was 18 and no one was surprised :)

F

Friendsfrotting

Mom told me I was gay

I was 24 years old and seeing an 18 year old guy. My mother was suspect of my behavior and thought I was dealing drugs. One day she called my phone and told me had figured out what was going on with me.she said she was getting me the help I needed because she figured out I was sleeping with men. We didn'the speak for two weeks, until she calmed down. It took her years to get over it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. I was "outed" by my little brother, when he was 5 and I was 16.... He found a DVD under my bed and, as a good boy, he put it on the rack in the living room with the others... My mom found it.... She put in in an envelope, handed it to me with the words "we need to talk"... I nearly died of embarrassment, but it was ok... only my dad became even more distant than he was before.

That is the best tragic/humorous "outing" story I've ever heard. I hope so much that you, in the meantime, have forgiven your little brother. I'll totally understand that your heart stopped for a moment in this situation. And the "dad's reaction" looks familar to me. :big hug:

cowboy73

Reaction score
Like most people I think, my coming out was spread out over a little bit. I have been playing with guys since Iwas about 11. Then at about 12 it went in full swing with three different friends of mine. But that was the eighties and it wasn't as easy to come out back then. But believe it or not I actually tried. The guy I was having the most sex with. Practically every weekend. From age 12-14. At some point over the summer I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend. I told him we could just keep it a secret between us.

"What are you talking about? Dude... Are you gay? I'm not gay! I'm just doing this because your mouth feels good on my cock. But I'm not gay. Are you gay?"

"No of course not... I was just kidding.... no big deal... ha ha ha... funny right...."

I was mortified. But not as much as I was the following weekend when I called to make plans for me to spend the night at his house like we had done EVERY WEEKEND for the past 3 years.

"Hello"

"Hi Mrs N. It's Jeff is C there?"

"Oh Hi Jeff... Yes of course hold on just a second."

Then with her hand over the phone but me still being able to hear what she is saying:

"C... Jeff is on the phone for you."

"Well what do you want me to tell him?"

"Jeff sweetie... C says he's not here right now. Do you want to leave a message for him?"

"No that's alright... Thanks... Bye."

So that was my lesson for trying to come out at 14. Don't do it . and if you do they won't even have sex with you anymore. yuck.

Jumped back into the closet during high school. Dated and had sex with tons of girls. But of course I knew that is not really what I wanted but it was at least a warm wet hole until I could figure out what I was doing.

So first year of college... My girlfriend wants to go dancing and in San Antonio there were no dance clubs that let 18 and up in. It was all 21 and up. Except for the gay clubs. And she told me that this one place called the Bonham Exchange was "mixed" on Friday nights. I was scared to death to go to a gay bar. I was under the Hollywood impression that it was gong to be full of fat old leather daddys that drove motorcycles and one would try to put me on the back of his bike and call me his bitch. And I just wasn't having that. But she begged and begged and I finally agreed to go. So I went there and there are all of these really hot normal looking guys there. And the music was awesome and I had such an amazing time just looking at all the hot guys there. I decided to go back the next weekend by myself. Met someone. Hooked up with him. Fell in love with a total asshole. Then I was cheering for UTSA that first year in college. I hooked up with the head cheerleader. He was a senior at the time. Fucked him. And at first I was like oh we shouldn't have done that. But he was so open and cool about it, and fun to talk to about who we both thought were cute guys and stuff. Then we had our Christmas party and someone accused him of being gay. To which he just laughed said "Yeah so what... So is Jeff." My girlfriend started to cry and actually said to me:"Why does this keep happening to me." Well honey stop taking your boyfriends to gay bars number one.

I told my sister a few weeks later. But I didn't tell my parents yet. I figured my mom would be ok but I wasn't sure about my dad. And I didn't think it would be fair to tell one and not the other because they would need someone else they could talk to about it. So I just didn't.

Then one friday morning my Dad calls my phone.

"Jeff your mother and I would like for you to come home this weekend."

"Dad it's Friday morning. Thanks for the advance notice. I have plans already for this weekend. Can we do it next weekend? Is everything ok?"

"Well son... Your mother seems to think that you are gay and I am tired of acting like an ostrich with my head in the ground."

"Oh shit..... uh fuck.... oh uh ok give me about three or four hours and I'll see you in a little bit."

Mom Cried Dad was just kind of numb looking.... They asked me if I was really sure about this. They knew it wasn't going to be easy. Mom asked me if I would consider going to gay therapy or a conversion camp. I told her absolutely not ever in a million years.

But really all they have ever wanted is for me to be happy. And they understood that this is what it was going to take for me to be happy then they would have to learn to accept that. They did a great job. They are super cool about it now. I've even converted them from being Republicans to Democrats... YEAH....

About a month later my college roommate who was also one of my best friends in high school. Asked me if I was gay. And I said yes. That was nerve wracking. But he was actually so freaking cool about it. I don't know why I was so scared. Then a few years later I was in town visiting my parents and I heard from my true best friend in high school. He wanted to go out for a drink. We did. He also had heard rumors that I was gay and he asked me if it was true. I said yes. He was also very cool about it. I couldn't believe my luck. Then he asked me... "OK so tell me the truth now it's been years since this happened. But were you the one who stole my older brothers jock strap?" "Ooops guilty... Sorry... Tell Danny I still sniff them every night before I go to bed.... Ha ha ha just kidding but yeah no I did. Sorry about that."

This is what I've learned about everyone else. Like people at work. People who are your neighbors or whatever.... Let them get to know you as you and then when they find out that you are gay it really won't be a big deal. If it is, then fuck em. they don't deserve your friendship anyway.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story! ;)

This is what I've learned about everyone else. Like people at work. People who are your neighbors or whatever.... Let them get to know you as you and then when they find out that you are gay it really won't be a big deal. If it is, then fuck em. they don't deserve your friendship anyway.

My thoughts exactly!

bokehbaby

Reaction score
I came out at 20. I had been sexually active since 16. Finally I decided it was time to tell my family. My friends had already known for a while. So, I figured if things blew up, I had the support of my friends. It was definitely emotional. Concern for my safety (STIs, homophobia). All worked out in the end.

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i never really considered myself in the closet----for most part no one asked if was gay or straight like it seems today that more people ask that question because they ar more worried about other peoples sexual preference--i had certain guys ask me and i would either tell them its none of their business or tell them drop their pants and find out--

i never really came out to my parents until i was 23 that was when i actually told them i was gay but they knew in my teen years i didnt hide it from no one--if guys had an issue with me being gay--it was their problem not mine--and if it went to them picking and bulying me for it--i took up for myself to show them just because i was gay didnt make me a wimp

M

MecPassif

I came out on the 25.12.2020, I was forced to do so because my parents caught me having sex.

In October 2019 my girlfriend with whom I had been in a relationship for 7 years left me and this love breakup hurt me a lot.

3 months after this breakup I decided to give in to a desire that I had since April 2016 and as I was in a couple I had put this desire in a corner in my head.

This desire was to try sex between men, this desire came to me because a friend of my father was flirting with me for 15 long years but at that time not being interested in men I was calling him directly, but one day in April 2016 I went to his house to wish him a happy birthday.

That day as usual he hit on me and I told him as always that I wasn't interested in men, but that didn't stop him from continuing to hit on me, when we were chatting over a cup of coffee he started to talk to me about sex between men and he got up and took out some pictures from a locked box and told me to look at them.

On some of the pictures it was him getting his dick sucked and on others he was sodomizing guys, I don't know why but seeing such pictures of him gave me a strange effect and I felt jealous of the men he was with in the pictures and I started to imagine myself in the place of those guys, I didn't let anything show about this sudden jealousy but that's when I felt like trying out man-on-man sex

So in January 2020, 3 months after my breakup, I went to a gay sauna to have my first experiences with guys, during this first visit to a gay sauna I just sucked 2 men and I really liked it. Between January 2020 and March 2020 I went 6 times to the sauna and I tried 3 different ones and each time I just sucked.

After my last visit to a sauna in March 2020 I was planning to go back but unfortunately for me there was a lockdown.

During the beginning of the lockdown I was thinking a lot about my dad's friend (I was already thinking about him since I saw the pictures of him with other guys), I was looking for an idea to go to his place (he lives 20 minutes away from my place by car).

At the beginning of April 2020 I remembered that it was the month of his birthday and I made the choice that it would be me his birthday present.

As it was the confinement here in France, the day of his birthday I filled out an exit form in case of police control.

Once at the friend's house I wished him a happy birthday and he, as he always does, hit on me, but this time I let him and said nothing.

At one point he told me that I was dying stupid not to have tried the guys, that's when I smiled and I told him "and if for your birthday your gift is me and like that I would not die stupid" he looked at me several seconds without saying anything then ended up asking me if I was serious that I was not making a joke.

After confirming that yes I was serious and that it was not a joke he got up and came towards me and looking me straight in the eyes he said then in this case you do not see any inconvenience that I kiss you.

We then made out and went to his room where we made love.

Let's go back to the 25.12.2020 it had been 8 months since I had an intimate relationship with my father's friend and nobody knew about it, like every year I spent Christmas Eve with my parents and my father's friend was there too because this year he was alone for Christmas Eve so to avoid that my parents invited him.

So the 25.12.2020 my parents left us alone at home because they left at 10:30 to pick up my aunt and uncle at the station, their train was supposed to arrive at 11:30 but here in France the trains are always late.

When they left I was having lunch and the friend of my father was on his tablet that he had just had, as soon as we heard the car move away we took the opportunity to kiss and say Merry Christmas then we put ourselves on the sofa in front of the television one against the other and we were making out.

We weren't paying attention to the time but I ended up getting up to take a shower, my dad's friend joined me a few minutes later and we played in the shower, we were having a good time, we weren't paying attention to anything and then one thing led to another and I started to suck him off and he ended up sodomizing me.

We were so busy that we didn't hear them come back, my father probably alerted by our moans opened the bathroom door shouting "NO BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNDER MY ROOF IN MY BATHROOM? WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD DO YOUR GAY COCKS IN HERE?" and he finished by yelling at me "SINCE YOU CHANGED BOARD YOU AND SINCE YOU WERE PERVERTED IN THIS?".

My mom managed to calm my dad down, but that night when my sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews were there for a family Christmas dinner my dad got up and said I had an announcement to make.

He looked at me and said go ahead now that we are all together as a family tell everyone what you love, tell them what you are doing with JC, tell them that you have been perverted to sex with men.

I was embarrassed but out of defiance I stood up and said "well like my dear father said I do things with JC, you know I had a break up that hurt me and I started having relationships with guys and because I liked it I ended up giving in to JC who you all knew had been hitting on me for many years, Thanks to that I managed to overcome this break up quickly and if the fact that I also like men bothers you know that it doesn't matter to me, I am as I am and it is not that which makes me a different man from what I am, if you don't like it you can leave the table.

That's how my coming-out was done, my father was the only one to leave the table. After that we didn't speak again until the summer of 2022.

Since then he has been doing everything to make up for his imbecility and behavior

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I came out on the 25.12.2020, I was forced to do so because my parents caught me having sex.

In October 2019 my girlfriend with whom I had been in a relationship for 7 years left me and this love breakup hurt me a lot.

3 months after this breakup I decided to give in to a desire that I had since April 2016 and as I was in a couple I had put this desire in a corner in my head.

This desire was to try sex between men, this desire came to me because a friend of my father was flirting with me for 15 long years but at that time not being interested in men I was calling him directly, but one day in April 2016 I went to his house to wish him a happy birthday.

That day as usual he hit on me and I told him as always that I wasn't interested in men, but that didn't stop him from continuing to hit on me, when we were chatting over a cup of coffee he started to talk to me about sex between men and he got up and took out some pictures from a locked box and told me to look at them.

On some of the pictures it was him getting his dick sucked and on others he was sodomizing guys, I don't know why but seeing such pictures of him gave me a strange effect and I felt jealous of the men he was with in the pictures and I started to imagine myself in the place of those guys, I didn't let anything show about this sudden jealousy but that's when I felt like trying out man-on-man sex

So in January 2020, 3 months after my breakup, I went to a gay sauna to have my first experiences with guys, during this first visit to a gay sauna I just sucked 2 men and I really liked it. Between January 2020 and March 2020 I went 6 times to the sauna and I tried 3 different ones and each time I just sucked.

After my last visit to a sauna in March 2020 I was planning to go back but unfortunately for me there was a lockdown.

During the beginning of the lockdown I was thinking a lot about my dad's friend (I was already thinking about him since I saw the pictures of him with other guys), I was looking for an idea to go to his place (he lives 20 minutes away from my place by car).

At the beginning of April 2020 I remembered that it was the month of his birthday and I made the choice that it would be me his birthday present.

As it was the confinement here in France, the day of his birthday I filled out an exit form in case of police control.

Once at the friend's house I wished him a happy birthday and he, as he always does, hit on me, but this time I let him and said nothing.

At one point he told me that I was dying stupid not to have tried the guys, that's when I smiled and I told him "and if for your birthday your gift is me and like that I would not die stupid" he looked at me several seconds without saying anything then ended up asking me if I was serious that I was not making a joke.

After confirming that yes I was serious and that it was not a joke he got up and came towards me and looking me straight in the eyes he said then in this case you do not see any inconvenience that I kiss you.

We then made out and went to his room where we made love.

Let's go back to the 25.12.2020 it had been 8 months since I had an intimate relationship with my father's friend and nobody knew about it, like every year I spent Christmas Eve with my parents and my father's friend was there too because this year he was alone for Christmas Eve so to avoid that my parents invited him.

So the 25.12.2020 my parents left us alone at home because they left at 10:30 to pick up my aunt and uncle at the station, their train was supposed to arrive at 11:30 but here in France the trains are always late.

When they left I was having lunch and the friend of my father was on his tablet that he had just had, as soon as we heard the car move away we took the opportunity to kiss and say Merry Christmas then we put ourselves on the sofa in front of the television one against the other and we were making out.

We weren't paying attention to the time but I ended up getting up to take a shower, my dad's friend joined me a few minutes later and we played in the shower, we were having a good time, we weren't paying attention to anything and then one thing led to another and I started to suck him off and he ended up sodomizing me.

We were so busy that we didn't hear them come back, my father probably alerted by our moans opened the bathroom door shouting "NO BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNDER MY ROOF IN MY BATHROOM? WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD DO YOUR GAY COCKS IN HERE?" and he finished by yelling at me "SINCE YOU CHANGED BOARD YOU AND SINCE YOU WERE PERVERTED IN THIS?".

My mom managed to calm my dad down, but that night when my sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews were there for a family Christmas dinner my dad got up and said I had an announcement to make.

He looked at me and said go ahead now that we are all together as a family tell everyone what you love, tell them what you are doing with JC, tell them that you have been perverted to sex with men.

I was embarrassed but out of defiance I stood up and said "well like my dear father said I do things with JC, you know I had a break up that hurt me and I started having relationships with guys and because I liked it I ended up giving in to JC who you all knew had been hitting on me for many years, Thanks to that I managed to overcome this break up quickly and if the fact that I also like men bothers you know that it doesn't matter to me, I am as I am and it is not that which makes me a different man from what I am, if you don't like it you can leave the table.

That's how my coming-out was done, my father was the only one to leave the table. After that we didn't speak again until the summer of 2022.

Since then he has been doing everything to make up for his imbecility and behavior
Puuuh - strong story! And are you living now with your dad's friend? I don't think he will always be the good friend of your dad - isn't he?!