• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The River Boys : Chapter 4

matb

Reaction score
Reading from the start is recommended - Chapter 1

Plans for a barbeque and one of the boys offers to help Peter

Disclaimer: This story contains romance, male erotic imagery, nudity and adult and teenage sexual acts. If stories like this offend you or is illegal for you to read because of your age or the area where you live in, please leave now. All characters are original and owned by the author and should not be 'borrowed' without permission. Note that the use of the term ‘boy' indicates a young man and in no way refers to a child.

Chapter 4 – Barbeque plans and a helping hand

Leaving Ryan, Peter went straight into his camper van and closed the door. He almost jumped down on the bed and tried to slow his breathing, remembering every touch of the boy’s hands on his body. After a long while he started to feel back in control of himself and slowly sat up.
Gently he moved his arms from side to side and realised that he hadn’t felt as great as this for a long time. Ryan was a very good masseur, even if the situation had been a little too erotic for his peace of mind.

He eventually got up and made himself a coffee, switching on his laptop while waiting for the kettle to boil.

He slipped the memory card out of the camera and set about loading the images onto his laptop. He was so glad that he always carried the card reader in his laptop bag, in spite of the fact that he had not used it since buying it on an impulse over a year ago. He’d been in Yoyo in Tottenham Court Road to buy something, he couldn’t even remember what. He remembered though being served by a really cute young Polish guy who seemed to know what he was talking about. This being a bit of a rarity in Tottenham Court Road in spite of it being the place where many people went to buy computers and computer kit.

Anyway it all worked and soon he was browsing through the pictures on his laptop. Fortunately most of them had come out well so he was very pleased. He zipped them up after deleting a few bad ones, pleased that he had copies of his own to look at later.

His coffee finished, he grabbed a beer out of the fridge and went back outside to do a bit more reading in the afternoon sunshine, wondering if he would, in fact, be able to read at all with all that naked boy flesh running about.

He was absolutely right. As he emerged from the camper van, he saw that the boys were dragging their tent and all their equipment up the slope. There was no way he was going to get any reading done.

“Do you have any suggestions for a good spot mister?” cried out one of the lads. “Call me Peter,” he called back as he walked over, bringing the camera with him.

“I’m Josh,” said the boy, as he dumped what he was carrying on the ground. “Phew. There is so much stuff. It’s a good thing we didn’t have to bring clothes as well!” he laughed.

Peter watched Josh as he bent down, showing a beautiful, round bottom. He was a bit on the slim side, and somehow that accentuated his bubble shaped butt.
‘Quite lovely,’ Peter thought to himself.

“I think over here would be a good place” he said, indicating a spot which was quite level and seemed to be free of stones.

As the other boys came up with the rest of their kit and started putting up the tents, Peter hastily started taking photographs.

‘It is wonderful how much better their bodies look when lifting and stretching,’ he thought to himself, watching as they pushed and pulled to get the tents upright and hammered in the tent pegs.

“I’m so hungry,” said James, as the boys set about tidying up the last of their stuff. “Those sandwiches we had for lunch were definitely not enough to keep me filled up.”

This gave Peter an idea, and he spoke up. “How about a barbeque guys?" he asked. “I’ve got enough meat for all of you.”

As boys came over to listen, Peter explained. “My friends cancelled at the last minute and weren’t able to come with me, but I still have all the food I bought for them. It will definitely be enough to share with you lot.”
He smiled as he saw the positive reaction from the boys. Several of them rubbed their stomachs in anticipation of the meal, which somehow made Peter think of things other than food.

“That sounds great,” said one of the boys. “I’m Tim” he said. “What can we do to help?”

“Thanks for the offer Tim,” replied Peter, “have you ever marinated meat?”
Before he could reply, Peter asked the other boys, “can some of you get some wood for the barbeque?”

“No problem,” replied Derek, who grabbed David’s arm and walked off towards the nearby trees.

“The rest of you can clear an area for the barbeque. It would also be an idea to try and finds some nice big stones to set around the fire.”

“Come with me,” said Peter to Tim, walking towards his camper van.
“There should be a large plastic dish in one of those cupboards,” said Peter, as they entered. “I’ll get the meat.”

Peter watched Tim as he stretched up and reached into the cupboard. The boy’s muscles flexed with the effort and this gave his limbs a wonderful shape that almost caused Peter to drop the meat he was trying to take out of a large cooler bag.

Biting back a comment, Peter stood up and walked over to the small kitchen counter in the van. “Put the dish here Tim, and I’ll lay out this lot while you get some more meat from the cooler bag.”

He started laying the pieces in the dish but couldn’t help watching the boy as he bent over the cooler bag, his long slim legs seeming to accentuate the round shape of his beautiful bottom.

It seemed as though most of the boys had really good bodies in spite of what he had thought earlier about some of them being a bit skinny or a bit overweight. Having had a better look he realised that they were all quite fit.
Perhaps they are all part of the team that Josh, who gave him that wonderful massage, was talking about earlier. That would explain why they all looked so fit.

Bringing his thoughts back to the present, Peter looked again at Tim. He had dark hair, cut short on the side and quite long on top which gave him a very attractive look. When he straightened up Peter noticed that he also had one swollen nipple, just like he had seen on David earlier, and the thought sent a shiver through his body as he thought of the implications.

As he studied the boy, trying hard not to be too obvious, he also saw that Tim was a ‘shower’ and quite thick too by the look of it. Perhaps surprisingly for someone of his young age, had also large low-hanging balls. Even more surprisingly, he noticed that Tim had trimmed the hair around his cock. He then realised that he had shaven the hair off his balls, which was probably why they looked so big.

When they had placed sufficient chops and sausages in the dish, Peter took a large plastic container out of the fridge. “Tim, pour some of this slowly over the meat so it just covers all the pieces.”

Unfortunately for Tim, just as he started pouring, the cover came off the container and the liquid splashed everywhere.

“Oh bugger,” shouted the startled boy. “Shit!. Oh...., sorry,” he said.
“Never mind,” laughed Peter, taking a cloth from the sink.

Peter rinsed the cloth under the tap and squeezed the excess water off.
“Sorry Peter, it was so cold I couldn’t help myself.”

“Just relax, Tim. I would have done just the same,” said Peter as he started cleaning the marinade off him. “You managed to get it all over yourself,” he said.

“Stand still while I get this off your back,” said Peter, taking long slow wipes, enjoying every stroke down the boy’s body. “You managed to get it down your side.”

Rinsing out the marinade in the cloth periodically, Peter continued to wipe the boy clean, covering more of his body than was strictly necessary.
“OK, that’s your back done. Come and lie here,” he said indicating one of the beds at the end of the camper van.

“I hope you don’t mind,” said Tim, looking embarrassed. “I’m so sorry,” he muttered.

“Don’t worry, it’s all part of the service,” joked Peter, trying to get the boy to relax.

As Tim laid down on the bed, Peter noticed that his cock had grown significantly and was about to start rising up. The boy obviously realised this as well and moved his hands to cover himself.

“Don’t worry Tim, it’s nothing to worry about. It’s quite normal to get like that when someone touches your body, especially when you are naked.”
“It’s not that....,” stammered Tim, “I just....” The boy was now blushing but took his hands away and let them drop to his sides on the bed.

“You’ve nothing to be ashamed of,” said Peter, “in fact, fact you can be proud of your body. You’re in good shape and have a very nice cock. Most boys would actually, probably, be envious of you.”

By now Tim’s cock was fully erect and, although only just over average length, was quite thick. It was also perfectly straight, unlike many cocks which seemed to curve or lean to one side.

“It I had a cock like yours, I’d be rather proud of it,” exclaimed Peter, who was still wiping the marinade off the boy.

“That’s just the problem,” said Tim, trying to explain. “The other guys make jokes about it because it’s so thick.”

“That’s just because they are jealous,” answered Peter. “Guys are always comparing each other’s cocks. It’s what they do, especially when still at school. I know I did when I was your age.”

“I know you are right,” said Tim, “the problem is I sometimes get hard in the showers, and it’s....., it’s so embarrassing.”

“Ah...,” said Peter gently, “that I can also understand. It’s not unusual though, it happens to lots of boys. It usually doesn’t mean anything, it’s just the excitement of being naked in front of other guys. And, the shower on your body can also stimulate you as well you know.”

“The problem is,” started Tim, “the other guys know I’m quite big, and so they make a fuss, and when they do I can’t stop getting hard.”

“So how are you managing this weekend?” asked Peter, trying to change the subject and get the boy’s mind of his now hard cock.

“I don’t know.....,” answered Tim. “It’s strange, but I’ve been okay. Maybe it’s because we jumped straight into the river when we got here. And then when we were putting on the sun cream, we were all laughing so much that I didn’t have a problem.”

“Why don’t we talk about that later,” said Peter, “otherwise I’ll never get you cleaned up, and we won't get the meat ready for the barbeque.”

“Do you want to finish cleaning yourself, or do you want me to carry on?” asked Peter, his hand resting with the cloth on Tim’s leg.

Peter looked again at Tim’s trimmed pubic hairs and wondered if he should ask about it. ‘We’ve gone so far,’ he thought, ‘it can’t hurt’.’

“Tim, I have a question..... If you are so self-conscious about your cock, why do you trim your hair down there and shave off your ball hairs?”

The boy blushed again. He looked at Peter for a while before he answered. “Well......, a lot of swimmers shave themselves and.... and, well....., I saw some pictures on the internet and thought it looked good, so I thought I’d try it on myself,” he finished with a rush.

With that Tim covered his face with one arm. “Oh God, did I just tell you that?”

Peter chuckled. “Well that’s good to know,” he said. “We have something in common.”

“What?” asked Tim, sitting up and looking at Peter. “Do you also shave yourself there?”

“No,” answered Peter, “but I have also looked at pictures of cute guys on the internet.....” he finished with a smile.

“Oh God, I’m dead! You might as well finish cleaning me up,” groaned Tim, “it can’t get any worse!”

Peter gently wiped Tim’s engorged cock, trying not to stimulate him. Unfortunately, the boy was so excited by all the attention to his body and the discussion, that when Peter touched it, he gasped and immediately started spurting all over Peter’s hand.

“Oh God, oh God, oh God!” cried out Tim.

“Shhhh,” said Peter, “don’t worry, that’s also quite natural. I’m quite close to doing that as well.”

“Really?” asked Tim, looking up at the older man.

“Well, I’m human too, and all this talk would affect anyone. I think though we should forget what we just talked about and finish cleaning you up.”

Tim sighed and lay back down on the bed.

Peter rinsed the cloth and completed wiping Peter down. His cock was still hard and was sensitive to every touch.

“Come and help me finish this marinade,” said Peter, walking back to the sink. “You’ve had your fun now,” he said with a laugh.

“That’s not funny,” said Tim, “I couldn’t help myself.”

He giggled and walked over to help Peter, his cock still hard and pointing skywards.

“Be careful where you point that thing,” laughed Peter, giving Tim a gentle nudge in this side.

“I’ll get you back,” joked Tim, punching Peter on the arm, starting to feel much more relaxed in the older man’s company.

After they had finished and put a cloth over the dish, Peter went to the door and looked outside.

“Why don’t you stay here for a while until you feel ready to come outside again,” said Peter.

Tim had stayed hard and erect the whole time they had been working together. ‘This boy clearly has stamina,’ he thought to himself.

“It’s all your fault,” said Tim, blushing a little as he lay back down on the bed.
“What do you mean by that?” asked Peter.

“Nev... never mind,” stammered Tim. “I just meant..., it was a joke” he eventually replied.

“Relax here in the camper van,” said Peter, “and come out when you are ready. I’m going to see if they have got the wood collected.”

Peter looked back at Tim as the boy laid down on the bed, one arm covering his face and the other fondling his still hard cock. He had to force himself to turn away from the sight as he could guess what Tim was going to do as soon as he left.

“Please don’t say anything to the others about this,” called out Tim nervously as Peter started to close the door.

“Don’t worry,” answered Peter with a smile. “This is just between us.”

He closed the door of the camper van and walked towards the boy’s camp site, feeling a little guilty about what had happened.

What he didn’t know was that Tim was extremely happy about what had happened, even if he was also feeling both a little embarrassed and a little uncomfortable.

Tim had played around a bit with his friend James, but had never thought of himself as gay or anything. They had only done it a few times together and thought it was nothing serious. They both thought that it was just a bit of fun and that they were just slow in developing a liking for girls.

It was when he saw Ryan rubbing in the sun cream and giving Peter that massage, that he realised he was never going to like girls. He had been quite turned on watching Ryan with Peter, and found that he even felt a little jealous. He also realised that it was Ryan he was jealous of.

That was when he decided to take a chance and try to spend some time alone with the older man and then see what would happen.

‘And it did!, he smiled to himself. ‘Wait till I tell James about this......’

The River Boys

Last edited: