• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ash Dominates Me.

Roddy69

Reaction score
This is a true story and it happened to me in 2015.
Ash was 28 at the time and we had been enjoying each other for many years.
:devil:

I was beginning to appreciate my best friend’s eldest boy as he reached his 28th birthday. I used to see him quite often as he was renting my old house. Ash had a nice, slim body, light dark hair on his arms and legs. Curly dark hair and just a small bearded growth but very handsome and sexy. I not only loved his body but the beautiful, uncut cock that hung invitingly between his legs.
This encounter had its beginning as we were discussing various aspects of sex over coffee. I expressed an interest in bondage and light torture and I told him I had various sex toys I had been wanting to try out. He said he was willing to try so we made a time.
I arrived for our session around 7pm and Ash greeted me at the door wrapped in a towel as he had just had a shower.
“I brought pizza,” I said.
After eating, he took me to the bedroom and literally showed me the ropes.
“Well, I think you are gonna enjoy playing the master as I play the slave!” I told him.
He smiled that sexy smile which had always made me melt. Ash had rigged up ropes at the bedroom door and on the bed. All the other sex-objects he had laid out.
Ash took the lead as I wanted him to.
“Get out of those clothes!” he ordered.
I undressed. He dropped the towel and I saw that his gorgeous cock was already hard and standing almost parallel to his lower belly.
“Take a look,” he told me as he pointed to his cock, “this is what you are gonna get later!!”
Ash turned me to face the door and tied my arms with the ropes attached to the bedroom door. And then he used the bar with the cuffs to spread my legs, exposing my naked butt towards him. He paused and stroked his cock while observing me and knowing what he would do to me.
He took the riding crop and placed it between my thighs. Slowly, he drew it back across my ball-sac and the sensitive area between balls and hole. He giggled as I reacted to the stimulation. My cock throbbed, craving attention as I felt the first slap of the crop across my bare butt. Between strokes he teased my hole with the end of the crop. Ash knows that my anal area and ring are quite sensitive.
He loved to watch my reaction to the attention and placing the riding crop on the bed, he took the whip and at first whipped my butt fairly gently.
“ I’m gonna whip you! Tell me how much you want it!” he said forcefully.
“Whip me!!! “ I cried out.
“Not good enough!” he exclaimed. “Say ‘whip me master!’”
“Whip me, Master! Whip me and give me the pain I crave!” I pleaded.
Ash took great pleasure in being called ‘Master’ and began to whip me harder! I swooned in the pain and pleasure he was giving me as he continued to whip me, not only my butt but up my back and across my shoulders.
“Had enough, slave?” he asked. “Are you ready for more?”
Ash knew what he wanted to do next and I wanted him to be a hard master.
He untied me and ordered me to lay down on the bed on my back. He took the ropes and tied my spread-eagled legs to the foot of the bed and my wrists to each corner of the bed-head.
“Are you ready for the wand, slave?” Ash answered his own question by plugging in the neon-wand and bringing it to the bed.
As I watched, he brought the wand to the bed and beginning at my feet, touched my flesh sending a static charge into me. He smiled as I reacted to the charge. Next to gain attention from the wand was the area of my inner thighs. Then the area between my balls and ass, my balls and finally, my hard cock!
“I can see you love this, so let’s go a little higher!” he said
Ash took my cock and bent it away from my body and shocked the area of the inner cock-base. Then, letting go of my cock letting it slap back, he touched the end of the wand on my cockhead. My body jolted! Then lower belly, belly button and nipples came to the attention of the wand.
He then turned it off and let it down by the bed. He stood up, and took the whip. He whipped my legs and thighs, and then made me jump by landing a slap across my balls and cock shaft. Then after whipping my entire body, he replaced it on the bed. He got onto the bed.
Ash climbed on top of me and paraded his magnificent, young and uncut cock before my face. His foreskin had retracted and the tip of his cock was glistening with gooey pre-cum.
“Lick my cock, slave! Don’t suck, just lick the head!”
I opened my mouth as he moved his hard cock so my tongue could reach it. My tongue began to lick the exposed head, tasting his pre-cum which was sticky and slightly salty! Ash threw his head back and moaned as I slurped.
“That’s it. Clean that head of my lube!”
I polished the bulbous head with my tongue.
“Yeah, you love your Master’s cock don’t you!” he said. “Worship your Master’s cock, slave!”
He untied my legs from the foot of the bed and then tied them to the bed-head with my wrists, exposing my ass. He pushed first one then two fingers inside me and moved them around.
“I think it’s time for something bigger!” he exclaimed as he began to lube up the dildo!
“Now, slave, you will not complain, you will not cry out! You will submit!” he said excitedly as he placed the dildo at my rear door.
He pushed the sex object past my ring, through the sphincter and up inside me. My heart beat faster in my chest as I was violated by the sex toy! He didn’t leave it at that, and he began to brutally fuck me with it!
“You fucking like that, don’t you! Tell me how much you like it, slut!”
“Oh, yeah, fuck me hard, Master!” I screamed out!
“You know what is coming next, don’t you, you dirty slut!” he exclaimed.
Leaving the dildo buried in my ass, He lubed up his youthful, hard cock and removing the dildo, plunged his cock bareback into me.
My cock was straining and begging to cum as he fucked me. I felt his cock throb harder inside me as he screeched in ecstasy and shot his load deep into my bowels!
“Please, Master… Let me cum, please.” I pleaded.
Ash removed his cum coated cock and smiled a wicked smile. He rubbed his softening, cum coated cock on mine and then rubbed some of his cum into my pee-hole. He then began to edge me, using his cum-lubed hand to stroke my cock till just before climax and removing it.
“You aren’t gonna get it that easy, slut!” he exclaimed as he picked up the static wand and brought it to my balls and stung them. I exhaled heavily! Then shocking my cock shaft up to the head and back down to my balls. By this time I was literally screaming and swooning in sexual ecstasy. Ash enjoyed torturing me as much as I enjoyed him doing it!
Then as a last act of brutality, he brought the wand up to my nipples and shocked them.
“Now,” he told me, “you’re gonna cum and I’m gonna feed it to you!”
He stroked my straining cock and this time took me through to a body-shuddering climax.
“I’m cumming, Master!” I screamed as a hot load shot out of my cock and hit my chest and chin!
I totally evil smile graced his face as my cumming subsided and he scooped it up on his fingers.
“Open your mouth!” he ordered.
I obeyed and he allowed me to eat my own cum off his fingers.
He untied me and as my body began to relax, he lay beside me and rubbed the rest of the cum into my chest and nipples.
“Thank you, babe!” I finally said.
He snuggled his naked body into mine.
“You’re welcome!” he said.