• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Biggest Penis in the World

Phillybob1963

Reaction score
It's an interesting article, but honestly I'm happy with my 6.5 inches. I would not want all that attention and I think it would be very hard (no pun intended) to find sex partners.

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I would find a penis that size unattractive. Ideally just a little more than normal.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That is, what I think as well for myself. Everything what is beyond the norm isn't good.
Sometimes there a twinks or hunks with extraordinarily large and thick cocks. I must admit, that these schlongs will make an impression to me. And I would like to see such a thing too in real - but nothing more! And I don't know if the "owner" of such a "horsehung" really is a happy person. Or?

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It would be a one off challenge, but I'll stick with Mr Average thanks :) At least I know I can do something with him!

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I remember chatting with a guy in a cam-house who had a extra large penis. I admired it but asked him what he thought about life with a larger than average penis (he claimed just over 9" hard*) He said it was more like a leash. People wanted to grab it and lead him around but few could do what it took to make him really hard, fully erect and ready for sex. (he was uncut which also complicated things). He said he really wished he was more in line with average size but was dealing with his overly large penis.

So just when YOU think you have problems and wish for a big dick...think again:)

peace buddies,
g

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I remember chatting with a guy in a cam-house who had a extra large penis. I admired it but asked him what he thought about life with a larger than average penis (he claimed just over 9" hard*) He said it was more like a leash. People wanted to grab it and lead him around but few could do what it took to make him really hard, fully erect and ready for sex. (he was uncut which also complicated things). He said he really wished he was more in line with average size but was dealing with his overly large penis.

So just when YOU think you have problems and wish for a big dick...think again:)

peace buddies,
g

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

B

blizzard

Those who wax about a boyfriend with a huge dick generally convince me of one thing: they've never had such a boyfriend. I did. Let's just say it really limited what we could do in bed. He was not much of a bottom, oral sex was challenging if it went on for long, and there was no way I was going to bottom for that! He was 9" for real and extremely thick. Think Jack Harrer but longer and maybe a bit thicker.

So when I read guys who put up posts about how much they love huge cocks, I'm generally convinced of one thing--they've never been with one.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Those who wax about a boyfriend with a huge dick generally convince me of one thing: they've never had such a boyfriend. I did. Let's just say it really limited what we could do in bed. He was not much of a bottom, oral sex was challenging if it went on for long, and there was no way I was going to bottom for that! He was 9" for real and extremely thick. Think Jack Harrer but longer and maybe a bit thicker.

So when I read guys who put up posts about how much they love huge cocks, I'm generally convinced of one thing--they've never been with one.

Blizzard I think you are totally right.
And as well as RUFUSMC said: the very best is Mr. Average! :p

ClosetBi

Reaction score
Big dick, big effort

Those who wax about a boyfriend with a huge dick generally convince me of one thing: they've never had such a boyfriend.

I've had a couple of really big ones and enjoyed them and still have a fetish for big cocks but, I do understand and agree with what you say.
The guys that fucked me were not my "boyfriends" even though one of them was and has been my regular fuckbuddy for years but we only met like once a month.

Having to deal with such a big cock does take more effort and praparation, if you know what I mean. Having to deal with it on a daily basis must be real hard (excuse the pun) and I honestly don't know if I would enjoy it as much. I'd have to try.

It does take more effort and it can be painful at times but I still like it.
Average size is more versatile and does go easier on your butt and on you in general.

sensitivo100

Reaction score
My husband dick! haha it´s very strong and when you can see hard, you reaaly only say "wow". Around 22 hard and thick centimeters ;)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
8 inches and under is perfect..been fucked by a guy with 11 inches even though it was fun and painful as I enjoy pain..i still like 8 and under 8 perfect to suck on and deepthroat and 6.5 bring it here I wanna suck it good

sensitivo100

Reaction score
could you post the p`hotos for them? hahaha I need to compare with mine

bear_m

Reaction score
Had a look at Jonah Cardeli Falcon. Aside from A) married I think and B) I don't live in the USA, but although anal might be a little difficult I'd gladly take that on. Plus he's hot.

Of course I agree with the other comments.

Also I'll have to re read the rules or talk to the admins, I have not seen anything about bumping thread topics, but when I read this one I thought, good insights. 1 inch or 13 so long as it's clean I'm on it.