• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

toys today...

lhardwick69

Reaction score
times change and so do the types of toys dildos fleshlights masturbators and so on--I am curious as to if you guys use one whether it be something to masturbate with or fuck yourself with--whats your fave toy--looking for one so kind of curious what you guys like

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I have used a couple anal plugs here and there and been while so kind of wondering about anything you guys used and loved it---it dont want to message here message me private message but I am sure there are people here that use them

prickles

Reaction score
Fleshlight for a better wank, but my hand is easier. Not that into dildos and things but I use an 'anal-t' I think it's called for a bit of prostate stimulation.

By far the toy I use the most is sounding rods. It's just such a strange sensation to have the inside of your dick being rubbed. Never cum from them but great for edging.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Fleshys are good but too much like hard work for me;
warm it up
lube it up
fuck it
empty it
wash it
dry it
powder it
store it.

but if all that dosen't put you off, they really can feel like a tight boy's bum.
I was more at home with a cheap rubber fanny that required nul maintainance. It did not need cleaning so I left it full up of old cum. Nice and sordid, that's more my style.
I've had a few vibrators of the analT type, good while they lasted but they are all worn out now, not really built for heavy duty.
If I were a rich man, ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum, I would get L'Amourose Rosa, if I was a wealthy man.

Twin motors produce a subsonic beat frequency, that means you can't hear it but oh god can you feel it. Reliable sources tell me this is as good as it gets, sorry Lelo you've got a rival now. Totaly beyond my budget, but if anyone was wondering what to get me for christmas, well now you know.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
It depends on what you wanna spend. If you have some bucks Lelo.com is a GREAT option. Fleshjack isn't bad their dildos are nice.

Warnerwat

Reaction score
toys today

I prefer my toys to be supple, warm, smooth and curvey in all of the right places.. Oh yeah, and they should be at 98.6 degrees....

z.upah

Reaction score
I have a flesh jack and a Lovense Hush butt plug.
Really like te sensation of the Hush. Only still have to find someone to try the long distance function :p