• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

help with rg

jrr22

Reaction score
How do you get something to download from Rapidgator? Every time Ibtry to enter the captcha it takesvto some other page. Any help out there?

jrr22

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. What I'm saying is that I never get a chance to enter the captcha. Once I tap on the box where you enter the code the system takes to the Market Space page before I can enter anything.

mattla

Reaction score
try this - seems to work for me - tap on the box where you enter the code - I know it opens another window -close that new window - the just type the captcha without clicking on that section again - then click on the submit button.
When you close that pop up window the cursor in the captcha spot should be "blinking"

leo54752a

Reaction score
Rapidgator's Captcha & Market Space

Thanks very much mattla. I was experiencing the exact same situation as jr22. I haven't been able to use the service since July 2017. It now works!!!

jrr22

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the help. Mattla's solution is working just fine for me now.

H

hammervice

I have to say I even have a full paid account and I been having maybe issue with download stops and more issues...
Lately in the pass just a few issue that would go away.

HenryHig

Reaction score
I can help you with some of that. I way behind in my photo taking but I have a goal to catch up. If you find something on the website, you may use it.