• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Daily Humor

monteagudo

Reaction score
You know what? Despite all the devices the kids have that I didn't have when I was growing up, I feel sorry for the little buggers. I didn't have a computer console or even a GameBoy. Most of my toys were something that involved physical activity, and although I was never much good at sports I managed to get exercise without really trying. It is astonishing how much fun you can have with simple things. When was the last time you saw kids playing in a billy-cart? Now they are more likely to be Twittering, playing computer games or watching TV. I used to watch TV too, but only for a couple of hours at most in the evening.

Moreover, I am appalled at the lack of independence that kids are allowed. Mobile phones (cell phones to Americans) are a wonderful invention.... except that now the parents are never out of touch, they can always call their child to ask what's going on. The child could turn the phone off, but you can bet Mum or Dad would want to know why. That device, which is supposed to give you freedom to roam, has in fact become like a ball and chain in certain circumstances.

Don't get me wrong, it was not all rosy growing up in the 1950 and 1960s, but there are some things that kids miss out on now. this was brought home to me when I was in South America and found myself in tiny mountain villages accessible only by foot or pony. This was the 1970s but for those people it might as well have been the 1800s. I watched the children playing - at one point they got me involved in their game - and they were having the time of their lives playing games that required such equipment as sticks, little wire hoops, rounded stones, or in some cases n equipment at all, just imagination. I don't think most of our generation would want to do away with the current technology - after all, we invented it - but it does need to be kept in its place.

OK, back to Daily Humour now... sorry for the long serious rant but it seemed relevant.

:heart: love it. thank you!!!

asterix17

Super Vip
Reaction score
The good old Days

csrmvfr5y5a5lu9vhd.jpg

playfulxx

Reaction score
Q: Why don't lesbians do three-ways?

A: Three Lesbians won't fit in a bed.

G

Ghettobootyrudy

Why do most gay men have facial hair?

To hide the stretchmarks around their mouth

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
You wanna know what Santa Clause said?

He said fuck this one at a time thing that's why its ho ho ho.

Georgie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Micky Mouse: Miny we have to break up...

Miny Mouse:Are you fucking crazy?

Micky Mouse:No,i am fucking Daisy..