• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

'Gay' Saudi prince killed servant at London hotel, court hears

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
A SAUDI prince strangled and beat his male servant to death during an apparent gay sex attack in a London hotel room, a British court heard yesterday.

Saud Bin Abdulaziz Bin Nasir al Saud, 34, a member of the Saudi royal family, denies murdering 32-year-old Bandar Abdullah Abdulaziz on February 15 at the Landmark Hotel.

Prosecutor Jonathan Laidlaw told the Old Bailey in London, England's Central Criminal Court, that Saud had admitted killing his servant so the jury had to decide if he was guilty of murder or the less serious charge of manslaughter.

He said the dead man was found beaten and strangled in bed in the room that he was sharing with the prince.

Injuries including bite marks to the servant's cheeks revealed the "ferocity of the attack to which he had been subjected," which had happened when the pair were alone, said Mr Laidlaw.

More Info : Anonym zu www.news.com.au/breaking-news/gay-saudi-prince-killed-servant-at-london-hotel-court-hears/story-e6frfku0-1225934634284

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Saudi prince jailed for life for murdering servant

Concludes above story :)

Saudi prince jailed for life for murdering servant

A SAUDI prince was jailed for life for murdering his male servant in a brutal attack at a London hotel after a long campaign of sexual abuse.

Saud Bin Abdulaziz Bin Nasir al Saud, 34, was ordered to serve a minimum of 20 years by a judge at London's Old Bailey.

"It is very unusual for a prince to be in the dock on a murder charge. No one in this country is above the law," judge David Bean told Saud as he sentenced him.

The court convicted Saud, the grandson of King Abdullah, of beating and strangling Bandar Abdullah Abdulaziz to death on February 15 at the culmination of a lengthy period of sexual violence towards his employee.

"It would be wrong for me to sentence you either more severely or more leniently because of your membership of the Saudi royal family," added the judge.

Saud had tried to claim diplomatic immunity when he was arrested following the discovery of his servant's body in their shared suite at the luxury Landmark hotel.

More Info : Anonym zu www.news.com.au/breaking-news/saudi-prince-jailed-for-life-for-murdering-servant/story-e6frfku0-1225941430077

Last edited:

alex75

Reaction score
That guy is a d*****bag and deserves the sentence.
From the news, it seems that this 'prince' had a violent & abusive relationship with the victim, who was an orphan.

NicotineFit

Reaction score
Bite marks on the body is a trait of a serial killer. I hope this guy is raped and beaten to death in prison.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
"Gay" should definitely be in quotes, as it's my understanding that sex between men is a very different thing in the Arab world from in the West.

Although Islam forbids sex between men, it's well known that it does occur, but in most cases it's not because of two men having a love relationship, more a way of one satisfying his sexual urges in the absence of an available woman. There is very strict specification of the roles of men and women in these societies; women are more or less property, either of the father or their husband, and having sex with a woman other than your wife is out of the question. It stands to reason that men will find ways to get their rocks off, and I'm sure there must be many more cases like this one that we don't hear of, where one man in the "partnership" is simply being used as a facility by the other, there being some kind of power relationship between the two. (I'm sorry, I can't cite any specific reference to support these statements, but I know I have read about this kind of thing many times.)

It is of course a complete double standard, but we in the West should not be too quick to point the finger, because I have read of many cases ihere where a married man for one reason or another is not getting all the satisfaction he wants from his wife, and has a male sex partner on the side, whom he treats like shit. Not necessarily being physically abusive like the above case, but taking the attitude "You're a gay man, I'm straight, so you're lucky to be getting my dick."

Last edited:

htbld92

Reaction score
From time to time you also hear stories of Indonesian maids beaten up and literally thrown away with garbage.. These people with all their oil money think they can do anything they want

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Bite marks on the body is a trait of a serial killer. I hope this guy is raped and beaten to death in prison.

I'm not a fan of predators either, but isn't that a bit harsh? I've always wondered if two wrongs make a right. :thinking:

Cherylicious

Reaction score
If it were a woman, I'm sure they'd give him a parade and a trophy. :thinking: