• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ain't Nothing wrong with a Cute Fat Boy!!!

BiracialTwink

Reaction score
This is a fictional story about me. I just got done baby sitting my baby cousin when I heard a knock at the door. It was the cute 17 year old who lived next door to me and his Friend. He said Me and my friend think u r gay we just wanna know r u. I smiled then said is that any of your business. He said well no but we just heard from other people. I said but other people don't know me. they both then said do you suck dick. I said you wanna know me so bad why dont come in and get to know me. They walked in and I knew I had all the time in world with these 2 cuz my parents were gone. They came in my living room and said so do u like Dick. I said well I wont answer that until u show me what u two r working with. One of them unzipped his pants and pulled out his nice white cock I walked over to him and I touched it. I was playing with it for a while then I sucked his Dick. I looked up at his friend and asked well r u gonna sit there and watch or pull out your cock to He did and boy was it Hott. I started sucking them both off at the same time. I then started playing with my self while I was still on my Knees and they were moaning. We then got our selfes settleed on the coauch and I sucked off one of them while the other one was taking my pants off and getting ready to finger my ass. as soon as he put his finger went in my ass everything turned Black. I was sucking the other dude still until I got to the point where I just said Okay Im ready for the both of u to fuck my Fat black Ass. I got on top of the one boy and he put his big white cock inside me then the other guy put his cock inside me aswell They both started to fuck me so hard I never felt pain so good in my life all I can keep thinking was Damn this way better than the last dick I had in me. After 10 mins of nostop fucking the three of us came. After that we all got dressed and as they were leaving I said and oh boys your secret is safe with me. They laughed and said we'll be back Saturday to fuck your pretty ass again. I gigled and as they left I grabbed my Dildo and started to pleasure myself. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!