• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My Prison Bitch

MarknNY

Reaction score
I once had a cellie that made me a bunch of money. He was a little more than 5"10" and pretty skinny. He wasn't the smartest guy I ever did time with but he knew how to suck cock and he liked it so much that it was everything I could do to keep him from doing it for free. I had him suck my cock the first night I moved him in. I didn't ask and I sure didn't beg. He finished putting his stuff in the top locker and then I just whipped my cock out and started stroking it. He knew what to do. He was smart enough to know that at least.

I just drug him down a little more everyday. I made him clean the house like a good maid and I let my temper flare the first few times I came in off the yard and he didn't have a cup of warm Folgers waiting for me. He learned how I expected things to be done real quick. He wasn't smart, but he was a quick learner.

I knew he was a cocksucker and I could tell when he would start eyeing other dudes on the yard or when he would be talking too friendly to some of my comrades. I would have him suck my dick while I watched the mexican women on Telemundo. He wanted me to fuck him but that wasn't my thing. I knew he was itching for it though. I knew he needed to get his little ass fucked and I had no intention of doing it. So, I decided to do the only civil thing I could do and pimp his little ass out.

He started slobbering like a chick when I told him what was up. He started stuttering about how he wanted to make me so much money that I was the king of the yard...but I knew the prison punk was just excited that I was going to let him get fucked.

The following day I started putting word out on the yard. It was going to be $25 for a blowjob and $50 to fuck him in his ass. I joked that for another $10 I would let them look at one of my fuck-books while they got their dick serviced. It ended up not being so much of a joke though.

The first guy that paid for my cellie's ass was a pretty big and well-known guy on the yard. He caught me by the phones one day and after he kept joking...it dawned on me that he was feeling the situation out. Eventually he told me that he didn't want everyone to see him giving me $50 in store but that he could pay in cash that had been smuggled into him at a visit. He wanted to do it while everyone was out on the yard and he wanted me to keep an eye out so he didn't get caught.

The cash hit my hand an hour later and that afternoon he was up at my cell. We were both out on the tier. I was down the rail keeping an eye on the stairwell and the gunner's rail. He was at the bars of my cell and my cellie was teasing and flirting with him like this was some kind of date or something. I gave them both a look that said "hurry the fuck up" and walked down the tier a bit.

When I turned back around my cellie had his cock through the bars and he was sucking it like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. He was fondling his hairy nut sack and sucking his cock, which even I had to admit was pretty damn big, further and further into his mouth. The dude started to moan and I checked to see if anyone had heard it down below. I didn't see anybody and then I saw that the muscular bro, whose $50 was stashed inside one of my boots, was spreading my cellie's ass cheeks apart.

I was watching. No doubt. I had never wanted to fuck another guy but it was interesting to watch. Hot even. The dude was being really rough with my cellie and I knew my cellie was loving it. That fucking cellie of mine would have let the whole yard fuck him and he would have done it for free if I wasn't there to regulate things.

Each stroke was getting rougher. He kept spitting on it, pushing harder. My cellie was reaching back to spread his ass and I noticed how smooth it was. he must have shaved that fucking thing while I was out on the yard. He was moaning and spreading his ass cheeks for that dude and I really didn't give a fuck if anyone heard. I didn't want them to get caught though. I didn't want the dude who paid to get caught and go to the hole and I certainly didn't want to lose my cellie who I planned on making some real money off of.

I walked up to my cell with the intention of warning them to hold the noise down but when I got there my cellie was looking back at me with such a smug look on his face that I looked at dude and told him to fuck that little faggot harder. He started pounding in him harder. I could tell he loved it. He reached for my cock but I knocked his hand away. Those days were over. My cellie was a whore now, still my bitch but a money maker and I wasn't going to let him touch me ever again. The only dick he would get is dick that put money in my pocket.

I pulled out my cock while bro pumped his cock into my cellie's ass. I started stroking it and steered my cellie's face right around so I could pump it within an inch of his little pouty lips. Dude was watching me stroke my dick in my cellie's face and I was watching him pump 9" in his little tight hole. We both started to cum about the same time. He was ramming his cock into my cellie's ass and grunting while I was pumping out thick squirts all over my cellies face. My jizz was in his hair, dripping off his forehead, splattering over his lips and down his throat. And dude just kept pumping more and more of his baby maker's into that bitches ass.

I knew the money was going to get even better over time but I'll be damned if another dude didn't stroll up the stairs but 30 minutes later with a bag full of stuff from the store. I never had it so fucking good. Every guy in prison needs a cellie like I had.