• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

(series part 2 of 4) Part 2 - A New Kind of Heaven

manymoney22

Reaction score
Here comes the second part...

The morning dawned bright and clear, a beautiful spring day. Thank God it's Saturday, I thought to myself. I glanced over at the clock by the bed. 8:13. I'd slept in.

I oozed out of bed and tugged on a pair of shorts. Standing, I looked out the window. The hillside rose up behind the house, home after spacious home piling up to the top. I glanced to the left into the backyard. Sure enough, Mitch was swimming. He liked to do a few dozen laps in our small pool in the morning on the weekends. I, on the other hand, hated working out, and I only did it on weekdays, driven only by my desire to try to keep pace with the rest of the squad. I noted that he was just now climbing out of the pool, reaching for a towel on the chair.

I stumbled my way to the bathroom and moved to the mirror. I rubbed absently at the day-old scruff on my face and grabbed a glass of water, only drinking half of it. I grabbed my shaver and turned it on, feeling it buzz against my face.

Suddenly, Mitchell stepped into the bathroom, sporting only his speedo swimsuit, his hair a wild mop of damp hair and beads of water still clinging to those parts of him he hadn't bothered to dry. He slid up beside me, examining his sparse facial hair in the mirror. Then he looked at me and gave me that boyish grin. "How'd you sleep?" he called over the buzz of the shaver.

"Fine, once I got to it. You?"

"Great. Did Andrea say anything to you?" He turned on the water, splashed his jaw line, then stopped up the sink, letting it fill with water.

"Yeah, she went with Dad. They'll be gone until Tuesday."

"Cool." He reached up and grabbed his shaving cream and a new razor. He squirted some into his palm and started applying it to his youthful face.

"Hey, you manage to nail down that pep rally you mentioned yesterday?"

"Yeah." He paused in his application and grinned. "You know, those rich bitches don't like 7:30 phone calls." He chuckled. "Anyway, after she realized who I was, she was perky enough. We're on at the same place as last time, about 9:00 this evening."

"Great. They're always a good crowd."

"Yeah, they are. Wild chicks with daddy's cash always pay good." Mitch resumed spreading his cream.

I finished shaving and clicked off my shaver, setting it back into its cradle. Feeling the urge, I turned and stepped over to the toilet. Aiming absently, I closed my eyes as I emptied my bladder. I heard the water turn off. By the time I had finished and flushed, Mitch was running his razor over his skin and swishing it in the water after each pass.

As I looked at him, that moment suddenly crystallized in my memory. Everybody remembers certain moments in their life. It might be when you lost your virginity. It might be the first time you drove a car by yourself. It might be something else. At this moment, as I gazed at his fabulous body bent over the sink, his unruly mop of hair, his fine, rounded ass covered with that single, tight piece of cloth, his individually distinguishable swimmer's abs, his bicep flexing and relaxing as he guided the razor, I realized that for the first time, I was sexually attracted to another man.

And I liked it.

I wanted to feel him. I wanted to embrace and enfold him. I wanted to breath in that perfect body, that boyish face. I watched as he took his last stroke, double checked his job, and unstopped the sink. It was then that he noticed me staring at him.

"What?" he asked.

He laughed and splashed the shaving cream from his face, reaching for a hand towel at his side. Burying his face into the towel, he turned to me. "God, can't you get enough?" he teased. I just smiled at him. "Why don't you come over here and join the show, Trevor?" he said playfully, leaning casually back against the sink, arms crossing over his defined chest. I smiled wider and moved to him. He looked down into my eyes and I placed my hands on his waist. Looking down at his body, I began moving my hands up and down him, feeling his hard muscles, his arms, his stomach, his slightly hairy bronze chest.

I slid around behind him and explored from there, my own chest pressing into his back. Mitch reached back and placed his hands on my waist, grinding his ass against me slowly in a circle. I reached down with one hand and caressed the front of his swimsuit, rubbing and squeezing the fleshy mass.

"Let's take a shower, Trev," he mumbled. "We can mess around for a while, we've got the house to ourselves." Good idea. I thought he'd never say it. I turned and reached into the shower stall, turning on the hot water. Mitchell reached behind me and closed the door to keep the heat in.

"Hey, Trevor." I turned to my stepbrother. "We trust each other." He paused. "I want to try things."

"Like what things?"

"New things. Everything. Anything we can think of."

"Alright," I said, my mind already running through the possibilities.

The water was hot, and I reached in, adjusting the temperature. Behind me, Mitch reached into the cabinet and grabbed a new can of shaving cream. "For later," he winked at my questioning glance. I smiled as he looped his thumbs into the waistband of his speedos, dropping them to the floor and stepping into the stall in front of me. I dropped my own shorts and followed, bolting the glass door behind me.

He was already under the water, running his hands over his tilted head, the water flowing down in sheets over his perfect body, a small stream falling off the tip of his semi-erect penis.

"Fuck, I can't believe we're doing this, Mitch." I grinned at him dumbly as he stepped close to me.

"Don't think too much. Let's just have fun." Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my back and we embraced hard and kissed passionately, long. Just like the night before, the kiss was superlative, masculine, sensual, and passion-kindling.

We breathed each other in, and he pressed me back against the wall, rubbing his wet body against mine. God, I was getting into it. We were on a par, our bodies matching and able to exert all our passionate force into one another without fear of harm. I pushed back, turning us around, our lips locked. I pushed his hands against the wall above his head and held them there. Our cocks were fully hard now, dueling fiercely with each other. Mitchell broke the kiss. "Oh God," he moaned, "I could fucking get used to this."

I stepped back and smiled, turned on by the lust I saw in his boyish face, the fire burning in his deep brown eyes. He smiled back, then stepped to the front wall, grabbing the bar of soap. The aroma of Irish Spring permeated the air as he moved behind me and started rubbing the bar against my chest, over my hard pecs and solid abs.

What followed can only be described as worship. He told me to just stand there, not to move a muscle. Then he began working up lather. He rubbed every square inch of my body from my neck down, slowly, hard, working the suds, more groping and massaging than cleaning. As he went, he kissed and licked and nibbled and bit and sucked. He explored, feeling every part of me, saving my waving cock and supple balls for last. Finally, he kneeled in front of me, lathering up my erection, kissing, slowly rubbing, admiring.

manymoney22

Reaction score
It all took ten minutes. I had never felt so alive, so served, so masculine. Finally, he stood and handed me the bar of soap and playfully punched me in the chest. I punched him back harder, and we laughed.

I moved behind him and mimicked his performance, worshipping, exploring, admiring his body. I was in heaven, sensual and carnal, feeling and loving the feel of tight skin, hard muscle, beautiful form. I also saved his cock for last, rubbing, admiring, entranced by its beauty.

When I'd finished, I stood in front of him, and we kissed again, gently this time, loving the feel of each other, hands exploring.

When we broke the kiss, I reached down and held our cocks together in my hand. We smiled at each other, our foreheads together, eyes locked. "What next?" he asked.

"Have you ever gotten a rimjob?" I asked him.

Astonishment flickered in his eyes. "No, you?"

"Once. I slept with some slut in high school, and she was into them."

He flashed another boyish grin. "How's it feel?"

"It feels good. I'd only do it in a shower, though." I moved behind him. "Lean against the wall, legs a little apart." He obeyed, and I dropped to one knee behind him. I looked at his hole. This didn't particularly turn me on, but I wanted him to feel what it was like, and I wanted it back. I reached up and split his cheeks, pressing at his hole and brushing across it with my finger. I buried my face into his ass then, and licked and sucked and kissed it. The water flowed down his back and trickled into my mouth as I swallowed it hungrily. I heard him moan softly above me, and I felt him arch his ass back into my face.

His reaction made me hot, and I attacked his ass with renewed vigor. "Oh, yeah... That feels so hot, man..." He moaned contentedly at the treatment.

Five minutes later, I stood back up behind him. He turned around and moved behind me, and I leaned against the wall. He kneeled behind me and kissed my ass, playing with my hole, then moved in, sucking and kissing and licking as I had done.

The sensations flowed down my legs with the water as he flicked and sucked on the sensitive skin of my anus. I moaned softly and stood up, my arms at my sides as Mitchell craned his neck to reach my hole. "Ah yeah... that's it..."

After a few minutes, I stepped away from his face and turned around. My cock waved invitingly in Mitch's face. He looked up at me. "Deep throat it, man. See how long you can do it."

He grinned and grabbed my cock confidently. "Hold the back of my head, Trev. Keep it in place or I won't make it as long. I'll slap you on the leg when I need air." I nodded in response. He breathed deeply, filling his lungs with oxygen, twice, three times, then engulfed my cock in one shot. I grabbed the back of his head and held it hard to me, his nose pressing against my wet pubes.

The sensation was so complete I started to lose my balance. I braced myself against the wall, leaning over him, my cock buried in his throat. Fuck, I thought to myself. I can't believe I'm doing this. My best friend, the person I know better than anybody else was gagging on my cock.

The feeling was amazing. Mitchell's hot mouth covering my cock, his gag reflex massaging the front quarter. "Oh God," I moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...." I chanted. Forty seconds had passed. Mitchell's face had gone deep red. Fifty seconds... God this was so amazing!

Finally a sharp slap against my leg prompted me to let go. Mitchell fell back on his ass, laughing and coughing and wheezing all at once. He lay on his back to catch his breath, his face slowly returning to its normal color, his cock standing at full attention in the air below me. Fuck if I didn't want to try it too. I kneeled down beside him, and grabbed his cock. "Same deal," I said. "I won't be able to go near that long, but hold my head." Mitch nodded, his chest heaving. I looked at his cock. It curved gently left towards me, seven inches as lean as the owner. Shit, I thought, how am I going to get that down?

I opened my mouth, took a deep breath, and dropped my head. I dropped further, but I couldn't seem to get past my gag reflex. How the fuck was Mitch such a natural? Suddenly, I felt his hand on top of my head, pressing firmly down, and his cock forced its way down my throat. My eyes filled with tears and my stomach lurched as my gag reflex shifted into overtime. His short pubes tickled the right side of my mouth, and I was aware of his supple scrotum forming against my lips to the left.

As I heard Mitchell's appreciative sigh, I resolved to stay down as long as I could. Just two more seconds. Now two more... So on until my lungs seemed ready to pop. I slapped Mitch's leg, and he let go, and I too fell back in a state similar to his only a moment before.

"Not bad," he said to me, grinning. "I think you went over half what I did. Impressive for not having had any breath training."

I laughed. "Thanks," was all I could manage.

He stood and helped me to my feet. He turned me against the wall and pressed against my back, his powerful chest pressing into my shoulders. I felt his hard cock press into my ass as he ground his hips into mine. He bent his head down and gently bit my neck. My right hand found its way to the back of his head, my left reached behind and pulled his pelvis closer. "What now?" I asked him.

"I want to fuck you Trevor." He licked the back of my ear. "Can I fuck you?" His voice crackled with lust, his breath against my neck spoke to rampant desire.

I wanted it. I needed it. I had to feel Mitch inside me. "Do it," I whispered.

I felt his hand move with infinite slowness from my waist to his dick. He tipped it down, wedged the head into the center of my ass, and pressed slowly.

God, I tried. The first two seconds were nice, but then, as his head started entering me, my muscles clenched up and my entire body screamed bloody murder. "Shit! Stop!" I reflexively turned my ass away from him. Fuck, how anticlimactic.

"What's wrong?"

"It fucking HURTS! It's not gonna work like this." God, I felt almost as disappointed as he looked. I really wanted to try it.

"Alright, let me try something." He reached down and grabbed his shaving cream. "Turn back around. Lean against the wall, let me get to you."

As I obeyed, bending over slightly, spreading my legs a little, he squirted some cream in his hand, then spread it over my crack. I flinched as the cool foam contacted the sensitive skin. He poked at my anus with the tip of his finger, then slowly pushed it in.

I clenched my teeth. It stung a little, but I could take this. "How's that?" Mitchell asked.

"Better. Feels kinda nice." I relaxed as his finger slid slowly in and out. He reached between my legs and caressed my balls with his other hand.

Finally, he leaned close to me. "Ready to try it again?"

As I nodded my response, he pulled his finger out, then scooped some of the cream, rubbing it along the length of his dick. Once again, he placed his cock to my hole and pressed. He entered slowly but smoothly. As he popped past the resistance, the sharp jolt of pain made me clench my teeth and grunt. "You alright?" he asked. The pain was already beginning to subside, and I nodded.

Mitch pushed further in, and within seconds his entire cock had embedded itself within me. "God, that feels awesome," he breathed, and he slowly started fucking me.

As he slowly increased tempo, a new sensation arose in me that replaced the last vestiges of pain. It felt electric, and a heavenly feeling engulfed my senses. "Harder," I breathed, my breath growing ragged. Mitch responded, increasing his pace. The soft slap of his wet thighs against my ass started resounding through the stall. God, I was losing myself. I groaned, "Aw, fuck, Mitch, harder! Fuck me!"

He complied, grunting with the effort, every muscle in his body tensing with the rhythmic motion, the water splashing down the side of his body. Every thrust shoved me forward, and his hands on my waist pulled me back just in time for my ass to slam into his pelvis again. "Aw, shit," he suddenly yelped, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't stop, fucker! Shoot in me!" God, I wasn't thinking. So fucking hot.

manymoney22

Reaction score
Within seconds, Mitchell slammed into me hard, pushing me into the wall. "Awww, FUUUUCK!!" I felt his hard cock throb inside me, once, twice. Mitch was almost choking on the orgasm. "Oh, god, yeah...."

Gradually his orgasm subsided, and he pulled out slowly, turning to rinse off his fast-shrinking dick. He looked over at me as I turned toward him. "That was fucking awesome. I've never fucked anyone like that before." He flashed me that boyish grin. "How was it for you?"

"A lot better than I'd expected, once I got used to it." I moved closer. "Wanna give it a shot?" He nodded his assent and started to turn. "Wait," I said, "Start on your back."

As he slid to the floor, I glanced at his hands. They were wrinkled and whitened. I realized we'd been in that shower for at least forty minutes. Thank God for on-demand hot water heaters, I thought.

Mitchell eased back and lay down, his perfect torso stretched out beneath me, legs apart and bent, still-softening dick flopped over his lower stomach. The sight gave my semi-hard cock an instant boost. By the time I had grabbed the can of shaving cream and knelt between his legs, I had an aching, throbbing, hard-on.

"Just lube me up and put it in. Skip the finger thing. Just hold it in there until I get used to it."

"It's gonna hurt, Mitch."

"Fuck it. Just do it." I dispensed some cream and rubbed it over my cock and his ass. Setting the can aside, I lifted his legs onto my shoulders and aimed my cock. Wedging the head tightly, I pushed firmly. Mitchell's face contorted as he yelped in pain. I pressed hard, sliding past the resistance, quickly burying my cock in him to the hilt. "Oh, shit, you weren't kidding!" he cried, gritting his teeth.

"You want me out?"

"No, it's getting better. Just hold on a second." He moved his legs off my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist. I waited for two or three minutes, watching his torso relax and his breathing level out, my own cock screaming for action within his tight ass. Finally, he looked at me. "Alright, slow Trevor. Take it slow."

I gently pulled back, slowly withdrawing, watching my slick dick emerge partway from his body. Just as slowly, I pushed back in. "Ahh..." he breathed in pleasure. I pulled back and in again, gently increased my pace. "That's good," he sighed, arching his back. "Go a little faster."

I settled into a gentle rhythm, my cock sliding easily in and out now. I watched his eyes glaze over as his breathing became more ragged. I increased the pace, fucking regularly, his body sliding back and forth gently with the motion. I reached forward and caressed his pecs, playing with his nipples. "Mmmm...." he moaned in satisfaction.

My knees were getting sore. I pulled out. "Turn on your side, Mitch." I lay down behind him, lifting his leg with one hand, the other guiding my cock into his waiting hole.

"God, yeah," he grunted as I slipped into him. I wrapped my arm under his head, rubbing his chest. He reached back and grabbed my ass as I rhythmically pounded him, his other hand cupping and groping his balls and dick.

Several minutes we fucked like that. God, it felt better than any other fuck I'd ever had. I wanted to fuck him like an animal, ram him hard, exert every bit of masculine energy I could into him.. "Get on your hands and knees," I commanded, pulling out of his ass.

I positioned myself behind him, the warm water splashing against my chest and onto his ass, flowing down between us, lubricating and splashing as I rammed into him hard, again and again, hard and fast.

Suddenly, I felt my cock swell as waves of pleasure began coursing through my body. Every muscle tensed as I groaned and released deep into Mitchell's sweet tight ass. "Yeah, shoot that hot cum up my ass, you fucker," he managed among my ravaging thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, Fuuuck..." I ground out between clenched teeth as the orgasm flash-burned within me. Slowing my thrusts, my chests heaving, I bent over my stepbrother, wrapping my arms around him, laying my chest on his back, my subsiding cock still buried deep within him. Burying my face against his spine, I mumbled, "God, Mitch. What's gonna happen now?"

He moved to stand, and I stood with him. He turned to me and grabbed my flopping dick, rinsing it off in the warm water. He looked me in the eye. "Nothing," he answered. "It's just sex. It feels good. That's all." He reached behind me, turning off the water. "Any more than that would ruin our friendship. We're too close to let that happen."

I watched as he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He was right. It had to be that way. I stepped out of the stall and smiled at him. "It did feel fucking good, didn't it?" I slugged him affectionately on the chest and pulled the other towel from the rack behind him.