• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

AlSun and Deftones. A love making night.

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
The night began just like a normal night. Boring. I was at the disco with a few friends and in a happy moment I saw her. She was at the table, all alone. Her friends, I later found out, were mostly on the dance ring. I was encouraging myself to go and ask her to dance. I looked at her. Her beauty was more than any standards I was used to. Beautiful curly hair, dreaming blue eyes, a small snub nose, thin sensual lips and a smooth baby skin. After a few minutes of thinking I went to her.
A few more steps and I was near her table. I just couldn`t understand where that shyness was coming from. Just a little bit. Those few seconds seemed like hours. A few more stept that seemed like kilometers. And here I was, close to her, hearing her every breath, smelling her perfume. I get close to her and I whisper:
- Hi, scuse me, I saw you here, alone and I just...would you like to dance?
She looked at me. A bit scared, a bit amazed.
- Oh, I`m sorry. I can`t. I ...I`m just not in the mood for dancing. But, you can keep me company if you`d like.
Of course I wanted! I kept her comapny around two hours. Her name was AlSun, she was a student at Med school, she loved to listen to music and she loved Stphen King`s books.
Whatever we talked in those 2 hours, I don`t remember. I was in a dream, in a story and I never wanted it to finish.
When she decided to leave, I offered to pay her the drinks. She said no. I told her I have no hidden thoughts, I just loved her company and I would love to pay her drinks. Her friends were still on the dance ring so I offered t walk her home.
- It`s OK, she said. I live 2 blocks away. You don`t have to walk me home.
- But I insist! I cannot let you go alone even for 2 blocks.Please, allow me to walk you home.
She accepted after a while and she told me she lives in a flat near that disco, a flat that her folks bought for her.
- My flat is small, she said. It`s a room, a kitchen and a bathroom. But it has all I need. A stove, a bed and some chairs and a table and the most important thing, a shower.What else do I need?
I smiled and said nothing. My mind was creating scripts and dreams and it was breaking in thousands of pieces. In front of her place, I didn`t want to let her go, but I had to.
- Do you think...we will see each other again?
She just smiled and answered:
- Look, if I`d invite you up for a coffee, will you think I want something else? It`s just a coffee.Would you think I`m weird?
I accepted in an instant, denying any connection to weirdness or hideen thoughts.

Like she said, her flat was small. A room with the walls painted in white, a huge double bed with red satin sheets and a few chairs. In a corner I saw a table and a CD player on it.
She told me to make myself comfortable while she goes to make the coffee.
I don`t know what I told her, what she told me...what happened after we drank our coffees but I just wake myself with her in my arms, kissing me deep, without any movements. It was quiet and all I could hear was out breaths. It was a kiss like no other before. Her thin warm lips made mine burn, made me dream, made me lose myself in the kiss.
She gently pulled back and whispered in my ear:"Don`t move. I will put some music."
And when she pressed play, I felt I was spinning around. It was Deftones - Change in the house of flies. One of my favorite songs. It felt like it wasn`t true. None of that. I had to pinch my cheeks.
She grabbed a chair and sat on it. With her fingers she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. First the upper button. Then the next one. The third one. Under the blouse I could see her light pink bra. The last buttoned was unbuttoned. Her unbelievable perfect shapes were driving me crazy. I wanted to go to her but she read my minds and told me No. Not yet.
She took off her blouse and started moving her hips in a very sensual way.The two firm breasts under her pink bra were attracting me like magnets. She put her hand on the stomach and started to caress herself in the belly area. I was boiling. Her breasts were still covered by the bra, still unseen,still untouched. With a quick move she opened her bra. And I felt my mind breaking in thousands of pieces. She took her bra off and I saw two beautiful, dreamy, perfect breasts in front of me. It was real. That perfect body, the perfect way the breasts combined with the stomach and the beautiful hair with the head, the beautiful legs with her hips, that image in front of me was not imagination. It was real.
I stood up and walked slowly towards her. Our lips met in an electric touch. A short kiss on the lips because my lips were screaming for something else. I went down with the tip of my tongue to her chin and to her neck until I reached what my lips were screaming for. The right breast was firm and warm, her soft skin, her nipple... I touched the nipple with my tongue. Oh, what a wonderful taste. I had to suck it, to taste it, to eat it. I continued my exploring road with my tongue to the left breast. Oh, so tasty. Maybe tastier than the right one. I sucked the nipple and touched it with my tongue and kiss it with my lips.
I could hear the song on the background. When it was finished, te same song started to play. I understood it was on Repeat.
I went down with my tongue to her stomach. Oh, what a soft skin. I went closer to her belly button and made circles around it with the tip of my tongue. Her skin smelled like roses in a spring morning.Her hands were in my hair and her body was trembling. I could hear her moan.
She pulled me up and grabbed my Tshirt. It was gone, off, never there. She unbuttoned my jeans with the same speed. The jeans went away. I grabbed her butt and I pressed her against me. I kissed her pressing my lips so hard, I was afraid I will smash them.
Her pants were out. A pink pair of undies were priving me from a beautiful thing. Her sex. I pulled them out. I was paralized. The pink skin between her legs...the beautiful smell, the short cut hair...I had to taste it. I had to be one with it. I had to let my tongue be one with her sex. I had to smell, to taste, to explore, to conquer. My tongue touched her clitoris with fear. And then more baldly. Her juice was there. Oh, what a wonderful taste. Her hips started to move forth and back helping my tongue. Her moans were music to my ears. I went deeper and I had to go in with my tongue. I got closer and stuck it in. Oh, what a wonderful flavour.

I`ve watched you change... I took you home
Set you on the glass, I pulled off your wings...

She grabbed my head, pulled me up and threw me on the bed. The cold sheets made me shiver. She came closer and closer and kissed me with her thin soft lips. With restless moves I went on top of her, kissed her deep and furious, kissed her soft and sensual, went down to her chin and chest, to her right nipple and then to her left, to her stomach and belly button and then up to her breasts.
She pulled me closer. With her right hand she touched my pulsing cock. It was continuosly pulsing in her hot hand. I sticked to her and with a small gentle move she penetrated herself with my cock, with me. Inch by inch I was going deeper and deeper. At first with slow gentle moves. My hands were on her breasts, her hands were on my back, scratching me, caressing my back skin and scratching it again.

I`ve watched you change...
It`s like you never
Had wings, aaah, aaah, aaahhh

Her inside was hot and wet. It was a forgotten erotic dream, a dream come true.My hips were pushing and pulling now slow and gentle, now fast and deep. Her hands were massaging my back, touching my butt cheeks, scratching my back. My hips were pushing and pulling slow and gentle, fast and deep...

I`ve watched you change..
Now you feel alive
You feel alive
It`s like you never
Had wings, ahh, ahhh, ahhhh

I felt like exploding with pleasure. And in that moment I felt her breathing faster and faster, her muscles squeezed, her fingernails hurt my back, scratching my back, going deeper into my flesh, her hips were squeezing mine, her eyes were moving chaotic in their orbits, her moanings were louder and faster, her hands were hurting my back, hurting my butt cheeks.... I pushed faster and deeper in her hot and wet sex, I pushed deeper and faster, faster and deeper Her vagina was squeezing my cock, was trying to absorbe it.Her hands were hurting my back, her eyes closed and her moans were louder and faster. I felt her juices all over my cock, trying to drown it, trying to feed it, trying to absorbe it. I felt the most intense orgasm, the type of orgasm that takes your life away and gives you new one just to take it away again.I almost yelled when I pushed with all my strenghts and let my sperm invade her inside, fill her inside, flood her inside. To give her pleasure.

It`s like you never
Had wings...ahhhh,ahhhhh

I stayed on top of her for a few seconds trying to catch my breath. We didn`t talk that night. We kissed for a long time. We slept in each other`s arms. In the morning she was gone. On the pillow next to me, a note: " Thank you for last night" and her phone number.

P.S. Sorry AlSun but I had to write it!:) If you are ofended by it, please let me know .:) and I`ll del it

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
P.S. Sorry AlSun but I had to write it!:) If you are ofended by it, please let me know .:) and I`ll del it

I'm not offended at all Jamie! I've nerver thought that I'll ever be mentioned even once in one of your stories with all those boys around and now I got 'my own'. I'm honored that you really took your time writing it. :-*

I almost could feel you! :blushing:
That was really damn HOT!

You can't imagine what I would give for being that woman you described in your story just for one day.

Thanks, Jamie!:x