• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Gay Heaven Fraternity - Part 2 - The initiation

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
As I walked further in the frat house I saw all these boys drinking or just talking or sitting on chairs, all happy and cheerful with each other.

A guy approached to us and he shout:

- Cousin!!!! Here you are!
_ Hey coz! This is Jamie, my room mate. Jamie, this is my cousin GoeJavin.
- Nice to meet you Jamie! Welcome to our fraternity house! Can you stand the Gheaven fraternity?
- Well, nice meeting you too GoeJavin and no, I don`t know if I can stand this fraternity. I don`t know anything about it yet.
- Don`t worry pal, you will soon understand and know everything. GoeJavin looked at his cousin, SlimJim and he smiled in a foxy way.I didn`t quite understand that smile but I started feeling OK in that house and some of my fears went away.

SlimJim introduced me to other frat boys in that room.Some of them were freshmen like me, some were already members.
I stayed and talked a little more with a freshman who looked more or less as scared as me.
- Hey, i said to him, you`re new too, ain`t you?
- Yeah, how can you tell?
- Well, maybe because I see the fright in your eyes and I know it`s fright cause I have it too. I`m new too.I`m Jamie. First year here.
- Hi Jamie. I`m Floddr. It`s not my real name but people use to call me that so I kinda got used to it.
I noticed how young he looked. He looked like a high school kid and i asked him how old is he.
- Very funny, he answered. I`m 19. First year too. I know I look way younger but this is me.
- You do indeed look way younger. You are also very cute I replied and I covered my mouth with my hand. "Oh my God, I was thinking, what was that? What the hell was that? Me telling a guy he`s cute? I`m so stupid! Stupid!". But Floddr just smiled and he whispered a warm "thank you" and I thought I saw a sparkle in his beautiful clear eyes. I was amazed how beautiful his eyes were. Couldn`t take my eyes off his eyes but I had to stop before he noticed anything. I`ve never thought I would ever look at a guy`s eyes and think they`re beautiful.

After meeting more frat boys and freshman, while talking to a guy named JeffPee (which I thought it was really funny as a name until he told me it`s not his real name but just a nick his friends chose for him because he likes to pee everywhere without being embarrassed that someone can see him), a guy appeared from Upstairs and coughed:

-"cough" "Cough" ! May I have your attention please?
Oh, it was the teacher! I just couldn`t believe my eyes. What was his name? Something with numbers... what was he doing there? Oh, did SlimJim knew the accounting teacher will be here tonight?
- As I am the eldest member of this fraternity, it is my pleasure to welcome you all freshmen! So welcome to GHeaven Fraternity! I hope that most of you will be accepted and that even more of the ones accepted will pass the initiation!Most of you already know me! For those who don`t, I`m Xman101,I am the number, the numberS! I am responsible for who talks and who doesn`t! I am responsible for you scared chickens to do what`s right for this fraternity! I am the jury so be warned! I will not look away from any mistake! I will be there to cut and slash anyone who makes mistakes! This being said, let THE INITIATION BEGIN.
In the next second I felt someone at my back, I saw something upon my head and in a second something was pulled on my head, I could not see anything, just dark everywhere in front of my eyes. A voice said:
- Let`s take these bitches to initiation!

I felt two arms grabbing my shoulders and a voice whispered in my right ear:
- Move now or forever be Mr.ShyGuy!
- Who`s there? How do you know about "Mr.Shyguy"? Who are you?
- Shut up now or you`ll be banished from this fraternity!
I shut my mouth up and continued walking. After more than 20 steps the guy who was walking me told me to watch for the stairs.
I started climbing the stairs and after 16 steps I found plain terrain again. I continued walking until the guy on my back told me to stop.

I stopped. I was trying to hear other noise, to hear if there`s anyone else in the place where I was... all I could hear were some muted noises and I started t get scared.
- Wait here for a few seconds and make no sound!
I could feel the guy walking away from me. I started having these weird thoughts. I didn`t know what was happening. I thought of running away. I could just take off the thing in my head and run away. But something inside told me to stop.
I`ve waited a few seconds which seemed like an eternity to me. I heard foot steps again and the guy who walked me there said:
- I`m gonna take off your T-shirt. Make no sound, say no word.
I let him take off my shirt. After that he said: I`m gonna take off your pants. Make no sound and don`t try to fight.
I was shocked! What is this? Why does he want to take off my pants? What was going on?
I felt his hands near my belly. He grabbed my jeans and unbottened them. He moved his hands slowly around my tummy way back to my butt. He grabbed the jeans and pulled them towards my knees. "Haha! Nice undies!" I heard from around my knees. I was so ashamed. What was wrong with my undies? I felt the guy`s hands on my left foot. Lift your foot, he said. I lifted and he pulled the jeans. Lift your right foot he then said. I lifted the right foot and he pulled the jeans off.
There I was, standing in my underwear in an unknown place blindfolded and with no awareness of what will happen.
- I`m gonna take off your underwear the guy said.
-WHAT???? NO,look, I want off.
- What are you talking about? Off? There is no OFF! Your underwear is the last "straight" line. We`ll pass this line and you`ll be relaxed.
I felt his hand near my hips and something happened. I started to feel no more scared but in a weird way excited. He touched my belly on his way to my underwear. I couldn`t help feeling shivers all over. I started to feel my dick getting hard.
"Urghhh...why is this happening? They will all laugh at me. I need to stop! It`s not exciting! This all initiation thing is crap! Stop it! The trees are green and the grass is blue and ...NO! The grass is green and the sky is blue and the clouds are red and the...sea..."
I was hard as rock. At full speed.It didn`t count the weird thoughts with which I tried to keep my mind off the excitement. Nothing. It didn`t work. I was hard without any wear, in front of a guy I didn`t know, in front of who know how many other guys I didn`t know.I was waiting for the laughs.But there was no laugh.
I felt two hands pulling that cloth out of my head. I opened my eyes and there I was. It was a room, not too big, with nothing in it. Just some chairs in a corner but they looked old and dusted. In front of me I saw the guy who walked me there.
- Iotbg? Is that you? You mother... what the hell are you doing here?
- HAHAHA! WHatcha talking about Mr.Shyguy! Don`t tell me you didn`t know I`m here, at this college.
- No, I did not! When was the last time we spoke? 2 years ago? When you finished high school and left without saying a word?
- Well, I thought you knew about me going to college. But forget about this now. Focus on the initiation! And focus on that erection of yours. He smiles. I try to cover my dick with my hands.
- No, leave it. I think some of the staff members liked it when it became hard. I think I saw some of the elders here drooling .Smiles again.
I took a look at my left. The other freshmen that I met earlier in the hall were there. All of them naked, just like me. The guy next to me was hard too. And except for 2 guys who were close to the exit door, all of us were rock hard.
In front of us was Xman101, the accounting teacher, GoeJavin, JeffPee, another guy who I never saw til then, Hammervice (Oh, I thought, hammervice is here too... what was he doing here?). A little further I saw a guy standing and admiring the view without saying anything.
- Alright! Now that you are here, let the initiation begin. The first test goes like this: Starting with the first freshman from the door, every one of you have to shave the boy on your left! And I mean shave! Everything! All pubic hair! Everything!
Murmurs, voices, no`s and whispers.
- Silence Xman continued. Who is a chicken has to leave NOW! Who wants to leave he can leave now! But be awared. Who leaves now will be forever forbidden to come near the frat house, he will be mocked by everyone else until he will quit and change the college! Understood?
Noone moved. Total silence.
The guy who kept admiring us went to a small table which I didn`t see at first, picked up a razor and a shaving foam tube and gave it to the first guy near the door. Oh, it was the guy earlier... what was his name? Oh, Floddr! He was there too. I lowered my eyes to his hard dick. Short pubic hair and a nice long uncut cock. I shaked my head to make go away those weird thoughts! Stop it! I said to myself! Stop starring at other boys` cocks! what is wrong with you?

Floddr took the razer from the guy`s hand and the shaving foam tube and he just looked at the guy without doing anything.
- Well, the guy said, what are you waiting for? Down in your knees and start shaving.
A little scared, a little amazed Floddr went down in his knees and put some foam in his hand. He applied a thin layer of foam on the guy in his left` pubic hair. The boy`s penis pulsated on Floddr`s touch. After all the foam was applied, Floddr started shaving the guy`s hair. We all could see how embarassed he looked, scared of not doing something wrong..scared of not cutting the guy`s pubic area...scared of everything that was happening. Just like the rest of us. After He finished shaving, we all saw the other guy`s shaved uncut cock in his beauty and I don`t know how but my dick started to pulsate even more. I was so very excited and I wanted to cover my erection again but I remembered where I was and I blocked my hands one with another.
Floddr got up on his feet and asked:
- Now what?
- Now, the guy with the razor said, you give the foam and the razor to the guy you just shaved. He will go down on his knees and shave the boy on his left and so on. What was it that you didn`t understand? Weren`t we clear?
The new shaved guy took the razor and foam and went down in his knees, shaving the guy in his left.
The guy in my right was waiting for his turn to come. His dick was still hard. Mine was also. He turned to me and sad:
- Hi! I`m Bo. My real name is ... but you can call me Bo.It`s much easier and it doesn`t take an eternity to pronounce it.
- Hi Bo. I`m Jamie. How did you end up in this fraternity?
- Well, Bo said, I`m a freshman as you can iamgine but my big brother was in this fraternity too few years ago. So I guess they chose me because of that. I really don`t know.
- And who was is your brother?
- My brother is well known in this fraternity. Used to go around with his nickname. Radix. I don`t know where his nickname came from so don`t ask me.
He had to stop because the guy on his right went down on his knees and started shaving him. Bo raised his eyes to the ceiling with a smile on his face. I looked at his big stiffy cock and I could see it pulsating with every touch of the guy`s hand. It was so exciting. I just couldn`t think anymore. My only thought was that in a matter of seconds Bo will shave me. Bo will touch my dick and I didn`t know how I will react.
Once finished, the guy who just shaved Bo raised and Bo took the razor and the shaving foam. He went down in his knees and sprayed some foam in his right hand. He first applied a layer of foam just under my belly button. I felt it cold and I wanted to make onse step backwards. Bo looked at me and smiled.
- Don`t worry, it`s not that bad.
He moved his arm up and down my pelvic area and spread the foam all over. A few times he touched the base of my cock and it pulsate. He smiled again. I couldn`t understand his smile.
He moved his hand down and applied some foam on my balls. I raised my eyes just like Bo did a few minutes ago and just waited for Bo to finish shaving me. I tried to banish my thoughts. Oh, but all I could think of was Bo touching my dick, my balls, Bo shaving me, everyone else looking at me and my stiffy , Bo there on his knees...Stop it!!!!!
Without knowing, Bo was again in his feet next to me.
- And who`s gonna shave the first guy next to the door I asked?
- Quiet, freshman! That`s not your business the guy who gave us the razor said. Give me that razor and foam boy, he said to Bo.
He took the instruments and went to the first guy. Floddr. He was standing there. His cock was still hard and every boy in that room turned to him.
- Now, I will shave your cock freshman! And don`t you try to move or I`ll cut your beautiful cock! Understood? By the way, for you all to know , I`m Garth33! I am the man in the shadow. I`m the one who will take a look at you and watch your every move. When I`m around, nobody moves not even a muscle.
Garth33 shaved Floddr`s pubic hair with movements in slow motion. He first applied foam from the top of the pelvic area to the bottom...to Floddr`s balls and continued making circle movements around his dick. I could see Floddr`s dick pulsating. His dick`s veins were pumping blood making them all blue and swollen. He , like the rest of us raised his eyes to the ceiling and just waited for this mental torment to stop.
Once finished, Garth33 stood up and he said:
- You,boy! Because you were first and I had to shave you, I`m afraid you`ll have to indulge me. Raise you arms!
- What? Floddr asked a bit scared.
- Raise your arms now or be gone!
Floddr raised his arms and Garth33 applied foam on his armpits. We all saw Garth starting to shave Floddr`s armpits and we all saw the smile on his face and the pleasure on his face. I couldn`t stop my eyes going to his pants area and I could see the swollen shape in his pants. He was very excited apparently. I was amazed of all this and if i didn`t know for sure I could have said I was druged or something. Everyting was not real.
- Right, now! All of you head to the showers! Now! I could hear Xman`s voice but I didn`t quite understood what he just said. My mind was elsewhere. My mind was so far away from me.I was standing there with no intention to move.
- Jamie i heard close to my year. Move to the showers! Now! Or they`ll get pissed!
It was SlimJim, my room mate. I woke up and moved to the showers.

The bathroom had three showers one next to each other. One sink and one toilet sit. We were 8 freshmen and only 3 showers. Ok, we had to wait out turn.
Since I was the most shy of them, I just waited for the rest to finish and when my turn to take a shower came, it was only me and another guy, I didn`t know his name but I remembered I saw him there, in thefreshmen line with his circumcized dick all erect. He smiled at me and he said:
- Guess we`re next man! Hey, I`m Jamaal by the way!
- yup...I replied with half voice.I`m Jamie. Couldn`t help not noticing his beautiful shiny black skin. Him and his cock were an entire picture. A full. His cock was his and it belonged to Jamaal`s body. That cock was meant to be Jamaal`s.

While taking a shower I heard a noise on my back and I turned around. It was the guy from the staff crew who was standing there watching us 2 showering.I didn`t know who he was because the first time I saw him was in that room. I knew he was already in the frat because he was there, together with Xman and Hammervice and GoeJavin. He was an "elder".

- Don`t stop now! Continue showering he said.
His voice was so sexy! His voice was like a music. He didn`t have to sing. He could just talk and you could feel his voice entering your ears like a music. Like a song. "Continue showering" what a beautiful erotic song.
I finished showering and when I turned to take the towel I saw that Jamaal was gone. It was only me in the bathroom with the boy and his musical voice.
He went to the door and closed it with the key.I wanted to ask him something but he stopped me.
- Don`t be affraid. I just closed it so noone can enter and disturb us. I`m not willing to share you with anyone else. Not tonight anyways. Tonight I wanna be alone with you.
- What are you talking about?, I asked
- You`ll see. Don`t worry, it will be as pleasant for you as it will be for me.By the way, I`m Glamberous. Call me Glamberous. I`m a fan of Adam Lambert. If you never heard of him, you will! Just stick around.
He started approaching. He made one small step towards me and then another. All this time he was looking straight into my eyes.
His musical voice... his beautiful eyes...his beautiful hair...

to be continued... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmmm.....can't wait for chapter 3 !!

G

goejavin

All I can say Jamie is that I've been so sick the last few days with the flu (feeling a little better now) that I was forgetting what an erection felt like...until now...bless you for making me feel alive again :-* the next test is making me cum...:p

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
All I can say Jamie is that I've been so sick the last few days with the flu (feeling a little better now) that I was forgetting what an erection felt like...until now...bless you for making me feel alive again :-* the next test is making me cum...:p

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Well you should read about what we get up to in Pts 3 & 4 !!!

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
nice job Jamie!:applause::applause::applause:

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
its Glamberlicious now dear! :p haha
I`m just curious how come you haven`t read that part with the shower...:p I guess You would have said: oh my God! Instead of oh my Lord :) just kidding.:):-*

I

iFairylicious

So I guess you wash my back and I wash yours literally applies to that! HAHAHAHAHA :p

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
- Hi Jamie. I`m Floddr. It`s not my real name but people use to call me that so I kinda got used to it.
I noticed how young he looked. He looked like a high school kid and i asked him how old is he.

Do you really think so? :eek:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey Fandekimi.. you can find all 6 parts here !