• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Stripper and the Rookie

kblocky13

Reaction score
Patrik was a 20 years old college student from Czech Rep. To pay for his rent and living costs he was dancing at private strip shows. He enjoyed doing that, because he loved to show off his naked body at men and women. He was tall, lean and muscular, he had dark blonde hair which covered up his ears and up front it was just above his eye level, his haircut made him look younger than he really was. His facial and pubic hair was shaven because that was in his contract. His had a nice bubble butt which was always ready for action, up front was his 7' uncut dick, it was nicely filled, but not too thick.

One day he got the call from his contractor that a customer called and that he wants Patrik to perform for him. The customer's name was Michael, he was Patrik's regular for almost a year and he and his friends would come to Prague from Germany once a month to enjoy themselves. Patrick really liked Michael because he was really good looking and he always paid him very well.

Patrik had a regular partner who always followed him when he was visiting Michael, but he was unable to go with him this time and canceled at the last second, so the agency set up Patrick with another guy (Lukas) he never met before. Patrik was supposed to pick him up in the city and drive them both to Michael's hotel.

When Patrik arrived at the rendezvous spot he saw Lukas who was there to meet him. Lukas was 25 years old, he had short black hair and a cute boyish face. Patrik couldn't really check him out, because it was winter and Lukas was pretty bundled up.

Lukas entered Patrik's car and the two started talking about the ''job'' at hand. Patrik asked Lukas if he did something like this before and Lukas responded:

''No not really''

Patrik wasn't too happy to hear that, since he didn't like to work with rookies.

Patrik asked him:

''Are you gay, or are you doing this just for the money''

Lukas:

''I'm gay, but …''

Patrik:

''But what?''

Lukas:

''Well I've only had oral sex with guys before''

Patrik was really starting to get nervous when he heard that.

Patrik:

''Do you even have some experience in dancing?''

Lukas:

''Yes, I danced for awhile''

Patrik was really nervous, because he had no idea how this will work out with Lukas. He was afraid that he'll look like deer caught in headlights once the show gets started.

Patrik:

''Tell me, what did they tell you about this upcoming job?''

Lukas:

''Well I was told we would get there, do a bit of dancing, strip, get a couple of BJ's and be done with it.''

Patrik:

''Oh my, you have no idea!''

Lukas:

''About what?''

Patrik:

''About what we're about to do sweetie, we aren't going there just to strip and get our dicks sucked, we're going there to have sex in front of those guys as well''

Lukas's jaw just dropped after he heard that and Patrik was thinking ''why is this happening to me?'' as he shook his head.

Patrik:

''Did you play with your ass before?''

Lukas:

''What do you mean''

Patrik:

''Did you play with a dildo and stuff like that?''

Lukas:

''I tried it a couple of times, but I really didn't like it''

Patrik was barely keeping himself from hitting his head against the steering wheel out of frustration.

Patrik:

''I'll told you what we'll do, we'll get there dance and get the guys worked up and you’re going to top me, even though I'm usually the top''

Lukas released a sigh of relief when he heard that, but he was still pretty nervous because Patrik would be the first guy with who he has anal sex with.

They finally arrived at the hotel and started heading up to Michael's room. On the way up Patrik told Lukas that he just needs to relax and follow his lead. They arrived at Michael's room and Patrik rang the door-bell. Micheal opened up the door and said ''Hello''.

Michael:

''It's really nice to see you Patrik and who's this cutie, I haven't seen him before.''

Patrik:

''This is Lukas, he's new''

Patrik introduced them to each other and they entered the room. In the room there were 4 guys. Michael, Chris, Hans and Philip. Michael (38) was the oldest of the group and their ring-leader so to speak, he was a dark haired guy with nice body who liked to top and bottom, he also had a really nice 6' dick. Chris was Michael's trophy boyfriend, 23 years old, gorgeous, tall, muscular, he had short chestnut hair, stubble facial hair, great butt, an amazing long, but thin 9' dick and he was versatile. Hans (37) was Michael's best friend from childhood, he was a red-head with average body, he had a nice dick, but he was bottom only.

And last but not least was Philip, Patrik haven't meat him before and this was Philip's first time at a show like this. He was Chris's 18 year old brother who lived with Chris and Michael and he was just starting to discover his gay side. He was a platinum blonde with a really cute face and lovely, red, perky lips. He was smallish (5'11) unlike his brother, he had a nice cute little butt, nice slender body and a nice long, thin dick like his brother. Patrik really liked him from the first time he saw him.

Patrik and Lukas left the living room and went to the bedroom to get ready. Patrik put on a fireman's outfit and Lukas dressed up as a construction worker in a jeans hot shorts. That was the first time Patrik saw Lukas naked and he really liked it.

Patrik:

''That's a really nice butt you have there, it's a real shame you don't use it''

Lukas just laughed and got a bit red in his face, Patrik could see that he excited because his dick was already semi hard. Patrik told him that he'll go out 1st and that he should come in a little bit later after Patrik strips.

The music started, Patrik left them bedroom and entered the living room. He started dancing and slowly stripping, he came next to Philip and started to grind against him, when he saw that Philip was starting to blush really hard he left him and went towards Michael and Chris, they were sitting on the sofa, Patrik took down his top and grabbed Chris's hand and put it on his chest. Chris started to rub Patrik's chest and he started to get really hot, Patrik took Chris's hand and put it in his mouth. He started to suck his fingers.

He then took a step back and went towards Hans, Hans grabbed him by the waist and started to kiss him on his stomach, after awhile, Patrik pulled Hans out of his chair and started to french kiss him. Then he sat Hans back down and returned to the center of the room. He danced for a little bit and then he just ripped his pants off leaving him just in his g-string. He started walking towards Michael who was waiting for him, Michael grabbed his dick from his g-string and started jerking him off, Patrik jumped back, took off his g-string and put on a condom on his fully erect dick.

He turned towards Philip and stood before him with his dick almost stabbing Philip in his face, Patrik waived his dick in Philip's face, as Philip grabbed his ass. Philip was in awe looking at Patrik's dick, he grabbed and kissed it and then he pushed Patrik away while smiling. Patrick licked his lips and returned to the sofa where Chris and Michael were sitting. He sat down between them, signaled Lukas to come out and put his hands around Chris and Michael.

Michael went down on his dick and started to suck him off, while Chris was kissing his neck. Patrick felt amazing, he was having two guys kissing and licking him and he was watching a hot stud strutting his stuff. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

Then Chris grabbed his hand and showed it down his pants, Patrik felt his throbbing dick. Chris started to take down his pants, when he took them down his fully erect dick just jumped out of his briefs. Chris put on a condom, grabbed Patrik's head and started to kiss him and then he pushed his head down to his crotch. Patrik started to suck away, he really enjoyed the feeling of Chris's dick in his mouth and at the same time Michael was sucking his dick. When he felt he was about to cum he pushed Michael he grabbed his hand and just pulled on it. Michael stopped sucking, got up and joined Patrik to suck Chris's dick. Patrik and Michael french kissed with Chris's dick in between their mouths. As Chris was getting ready to cum, Patrik stood up and took a look around the room, he saw Hans on his knees sucking Lukas's cock and he saw Philip sitting in the chair all red in his face, he winked at him and licked his lips, Philip just looked away all shy and Patrik loved that.

He then came behind Lukas, grabbed him by his ass and whispered this in his ear:

''Come on cutie, it's time for us to do our thing''
Patrik took Lucas by his hand a laid him on his back in the middle of the room, Hans grabbed Lucas’s dick and put some lube on it. Patrik was slowly starting to lower himself on Lucas’s dick which was readily waiting, once the head of Lukas’s dick started to enter his ass he felt pain which was soon replaced by great pleasure, Patrik was gently squeezing his balls while he was getting fucked by Lukas. Hans approached Patrik and they started kissing, Hans showed his tongue down Patrik’s mouth and Patrik started to suck it with his lips. The feeling of the cock going in and out of his ass and Hans kissing him made him very hot and pre-cum started to drip out of his cock.
Hans soon moved away from Patrik’s mouth and started to suck his dick. Hans was terrific at giving head, he started to deep-throat Patrik’s dick and Patrik closed his eyes as he could feel his eyes roll in their sockets with ecstasy. When he opened them again he saw Hans down on his all fours with his ass in the air waiting to get fucked by Chris, as Chris penetrated his ass Hans slightly bit Patrik’s dick, it hurt Patrik a little bit, but it felt nice at the same time as well. As he was getting fucked harder and harder Hans stopped sucking Patrik’s dick and he started to moan more and more.
At that time Patrik couldn’t see what was happening behind his back. Later he found out that Michael made Lucas suck his cock. Philip was still standing a couple of steps away from them all, just watching all red in his face, but Patrik could clearly see his cock trough his briefs and he could tell that Philip is really liking the action going on in front of him. Suddenly Lucas released a loud ‘’Ahhhhhhh!’’ as he was cumming inside Patrik’s ass. Patrik could feel Lukas’s dick going soft as it was still inside him. Patrik remained sitting on Lucas’s dick until someone grabbed him under his arms and pulled him up, it was Michael and he told him he has a proposition for him. As Patrik looked down he could see Lukas who had cum all over his chest, Patrik just gave him a wink and Lukas smiled back to him.
Michael told Patrik to wait for a minute as he was taking Philip to the bedroom. Patrik was looking at the center of the room and he saw Hans as he was going to sit on Chris’s dick, once he sat down he leaned back and Lukas pushed his dick inside Hans as well. Hans was screaming with ecstasy as he was getting fucked by two guys at the same time. Soon Michael got back from the bedroom and told Patrik to go there because someone’s waiting for him.
Patrik entered the room and he saw Philip standing there, Philip was trying to hide his smile by looking down, but he couldn’t.

Patrik said:
‘’Come on, don’t be shy honey’’

Philip didn’t say anything.

Patrik:
‘’Oh someone’s playing hard to get?’’

Philip just smiled and remained quiet.

Patrik:
‘’How about you drop you briefs and show me what you got there’’

Philip was quiet for a bit and then he finally said something:
‘’OK, but promise you won’t laugh at it’’

Patrik:
‘’Why would I laugh at it, you silly boy?’’

Philip:
‘’I don’t know’’

Patrik:
‘’Just relax, there’s nothing to be ashamed about, I’m sure you have a nice dick’’

As Philip dropped his briefs Patrick’s jaw dropped as well, Philip’s dick was a beauty, long, lean and it had nice big veins all over it.

Patrik:
‘’Kid your dick is a beauty, why would you be ashamed of it’’
This made Philip blush even more and it made his dick jump.

Patrik laid down on the bed and told Philip to come closer, Philip did as he was told.

Patrik:
‘’OK, grab a condom, put it on and then put on some lube on it’’
After Philip did that Patrik lifted his legs and he put them on Philip’s shoulders.

Patrik:
‘’OK honey, now push you dick inside me’’

Philip pushed and immediately started to pound Patrik really hard, Patrik was enjoying this, but he knew this wouldn’t last long because Philip was going too fast and about 10 seconds after Philip already came. He looked embarrassed and ashamed because of it.

Philip:
‘’I’m sorry I came so fast’’

Patrik:
‘’There’s no need to be sorry, you just have to pace yourself when you’re having sex, I used to be impatient and wanted to fuck as fast as possible as well, but I learned how to control myself’’

Philip:
‘’Can we try it again?’’

Patrik:
‘’Of course, but first let me ask you something. Are you an anal virgin?’’

Philip:
‘’Yes’’

Patrik:
‘’That’s nice, but would you like to lose your virginity?’’

Philip:
‘’Yes, I always dreamt about taking it up the ass’’

Patrik:
‘’OK, now bend over so I could prepare you’’

As Philip bended over, Patrik took a rubber glove from his bag and some lube, he started pouring lube on Philip’s ass and running his hand up and down between his ass cheeks.

Patrik:
‘’Listen, I’m going to push one of my fingers in, it might feel a little bit weird. Oh and tell me if it hurts, because if it does we’ll stop doing this at once’’
As Patrik started to push his finger inside Philip, Philip started to squirm.

Patrik:
‘’What’s going on, does this hurt?’’

Philip:
‘’No, but it feels odd’’

Patrik:
‘’Do you want me to stop?’’

Philip:
‘’No, just please keep it going’’
Patrik then pushed his second finger in and Philip released a loud ‘’Ahhh!’’

Patrik:
‘’Does it hurt?’’

Philip:
‘’Yes, but it feels nice as well’’

Patrik continued fingering him and he bit Philip’s ass since he couldn’t resist it any more, it’s looked like a ripe peach that was just waiting for someone to sink his teeth into it. After a while Patrik stopped and he lied down on the bed next to Philip.

Patrik:
‘’Do you still want to get fucked or would you rather fuck me again?’’

Philip:
‘’I want to fuck you’’

Patrik:
‘’Haha, I tought you were going to say that, you just can’t get enough of my ass can you?’’
‘’Just lay down here and we’ll go from there’’

Patrik put a condom on Philip and he started to suck his cock to get it hard, he didn’t need to do a lot of work since Philip got rock hard in a matter of seconds. Patrik then sat on Philip’s cock and started to ride him slowly. As he was sliding back and forth on Philip’s dick he was jerking off his own dick, soon he came all over Philip’s chest. The whole time he was riding him, he was looking at Philip’s face to watch him grimace. After he came he started to bounce up and down Philip’s shaft like a mad man and Philip really liked that and soon he came inside Patrik for the second time today. Patrik then started to kiss Philip all over his chest and stomach, he leaned forward and whispered this in Philip’s ear:

‘’You did good sweetie, really good, but if we see each other another time I want a piece of your fantastic ass’’

Philip just smiled at that.
Patrik got off the bed and wiped the cum off his and Philip’s body with a towel. When they returned to the living room they saw Hans sitting on the floor and Chris, Michael and Lukas were sitting on the sofa all exhausted.
Patrik talking to Lukas:

‘’Come on sleeping beauty, it’s time for us to get dressed and go home’’

Lukas got up and followed Patrik to the bedroom, they both got dressed in silence and returned to the living room. Michael got up from the sofa when they entered the room and they boys said ‘’Bye’’ to each other. Michael followed them to the exit of the hotel room, there he gave them a tip for a job well done and said goodbye to them.
Lukas and Patrik left the hotel in silence and sat in Patrik’s car. Once they were inside the car Patrik asked Lukas did he like what happened to him in the last couple of hours.

Lukas:
‘’Yeah, it was very hot’’

Patrik:
‘’Will you do it again?’’

Lukas:
‘’Yeah, I think so’’

Patrik:
‘’Are you still an anal virgin or what?’’

Lukas:
‘’I’m still a virgin’’

Patrik:
‘’Interesting’’

Patrik was dying to get a piece of Lukas’s ass ever since he saw him naked in the hotel bedroom. Once they got to Lukas’s flat Lukas invited him in. Even though he was spent, Patrik wasn’t about to say no, so he parked his car, he took his bag with him and followed Lukas upstairs. Once they got upstairs and inside Lukas’s flat Lukas offered him with a coffee. Patrik turned him down because he didn’t drink coffee. Then he said:

‘’You know what? This whole virgin business is really troubling to me.’’
Lukas:
‘’Why?’’

Patrik:
‘’Well this isn’t really a business for someone who’s an anal virgin you know? And you did say that you’d like to continue working, didn’t you?’’

Lukas:
‘’Yes, I did, but what can we do about it?’’ he said with an evil smirk on his face.

Patrik really liked that and he got turned on by it.

Patrik:
‘’I’ll tell you what we’ll do about it, we’re going to go to your bedroom, you’re going to strip down for me and I’m going to fuck your brains out. How does that sound to you?’’

Lukas:
‘’It sounds like a good way to spend my time’’

Lukas started walking towards his bedroom and Patrik was walking right behind him, he was unbuttoning his jeans as he was walking behind him and when he finished unbuttoning them he pulled his dick out of his boxer shorts and started jerking off to get his dick hard as he was walking. Once they got near the bed Lukas went down on his knees and he tried to suck Patrik’s dick, Patrik pushed him back and asked him:

‘’What are you doing you silly boy, I’m not here to get my dick sucked and to waste time on foreplay, I’m here to plow your ass, so get on all fours and show me that amazing ass of yours’’

Lukas’s eyes just sparked up when he heard that, he got down on all fours and just waited for the moment Patrik was going to shove his dick down up his ass. Patrik’s dick was hard and he was ready to fuck him.

Patrik:
‘’Where do you keep your rubber and lube, honey?’’

Lukas:
‘’I’ve ran out of condoms and I don’t have any lube at home’’

Patrik:
‘’Good thing I brought my bag up with me, wait here until I get a condom and some lube from my bag in the kitchen’’

Patrik ran back to the kitchen and when he was coming back he saw Lukas in a perfect position, down on his all fours, with his ass sticking up.
Patrik:

‘’Do you know what Lukas, this ass of your is a work of art, I knew I was going to end up in it one way or another from the first time I saw you naked in that bedroom.’’

Lukas:
‘’Enough of talking, just come here and fuck me’’

Patrik:
‘’As you wish’’

Patrik kneeled behind Lukas with his lubed dick in his hand and he started spanking Lukas with his dick to get it hard once again, then he slowly pushed his way inside Lukas and started to go back and forth slowly, at first Lukas screamed, but then he pushed forearm against his mouth to muffle down his screams.

Patrik:
‘’What’s up sunshine, is my dick too big for your little hole?’’

Lukas just kept mumbling something.

Patrik:
‘’You’re really tight, its’ a real shame you don’t use your ass more often’’

Lukas was shaking with excitement as Patrik was starting to fuck him harder and harder, his moans turned into screams and he couldn’t muffle them down anymore, Patrik reach around to grab his dick and he felt it was rock hard.

Patrik:
‘’It looks like someone’s really enjoying being a slut, I knew you’d like this’’

Lukas:
‘’Ahh, just fuck me harder Pat, please just give it to me’’

Now Patrik really started to plow away and after a minute or so he was getting ready to cum, he grabbed Lukas’s dick once again and started pumping, he could feel Lukas’s dick go into spasms as it was getting ready to blow, just about after Lukas blew his load Patrik did the same inside Lukas. Patrik pulled his dick up and stood up, he also pulled Lukas back up and gave him a big wet kiss.

Patrik:
‘’Now this is what I call a good hard fuck’’

Lukas:
‘’Man this was great, my ass is still on fire’’

Patrik:
‘’The main thing is that we popped your cherry, now you can dance around with the big boys’’

Lukas just laughed at that. Patrik got dressed again and he was getting ready to leave.

Patrik:
‘’I really enjoyed this, if you want to do it again just give me a call’’

Lukas:
‘’You can count on that’’

The boys then kissed and said goodbye to each other.
Once Patrik got home, he was so exhausted that he just threw himself on his bed and fell asleep dreaming about Philip’s ass.