• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Carl Adolf von Sydow (1929) Swedish theatre and film actor.

His film career began in 1957 working with Ingmar Bergman on classics such as The Seventh Seal (that includes the iconic scenes in which he plays chess with Death). He went on to play a range of characters in his 150+ movies including Jesus in The Greatest Story Ever Told; Father Lankester Merrin in The Exorcist; Emperor Ming in Flash Gordon; Bond villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld. He also starred in Dune; Hannah and Her Sisters; Minority Report; Needful Things; Shutter Island; Awakenings; The Diving Bell and the Butterfly and many many more...… In 2016, he joined the sixth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones (2011) as the Three-eyed Raven.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Carl Adolf von Sydow (1929) Swedish theatre and film actor.

His film career began in 1957 working with Ingmar Bergman on classics such as The Seventh Seal (that includes the iconic scenes in which he plays chess with Death). He went on to play a range of characters in his 150+ movies including Jesus in The Greatest Story Ever Told; Father Lankester Merrin in The Exorcist; Emperor Ming in Flash Gordon; Bond villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld. He also starred in Dune; Hannah and Her Sisters; Minority Report; Needful Things; Shutter Island; Awakenings; The Diving Bell and the Butterfly and many many more...… In 2016, he joined the sixth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones (2011) as the Three-eyed Raven.

The Three-Eyed Raven is no more...sad but he was 90 years old when he passed away...and he re-incarnated himself in Bran Stark, didn't he?

Strange thing that I was actually re-watching Game of Thrones when I heard about his death...

Just a few comments on slimjims post:

1) His name: Well it's true that he was baptized Carl Adolf von Sydow, but he started using Max as his first name from relatively early age, and everybody in the international cinematic world knows him as Max von Sydow.

2) The movies he acted in: He started early and the first film he acted in was director Alf Sjöberg's "Bara en mor" ("Just a mother") from 1949.

While it's true that Max von Sydow's international breakthrough happened in a number of movies by Ingmar Bergman from 1957 on (beginning with "The Seventh Seal"), it's also true that the role that really gave him his place in Swedish hearts was as Karl Oskar Nilsson from Korpamoen, Ljuder parish, in the province of Småland, in director Jan Troell's two movies "Utvandrarna" (eng: "The Emigrants" 1971) and "Nybyggarna" (eng: "The Settlers" 1972), based on Vilhelm Moberg's novelistic tetralogy "Utvandrarna", "Invandrarna", "Nybyggarna" and "Sista brevet till Sverige".

If there is such a thing as a Swedish national epic it's Moberg's tetralogy.

R.I.P. Max von Sydow :heart:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just a few comments on slimjims post:

1) His name: Well it's true that he was baptized Carl Adolf von Sydow, but he started using Max as his first name from relatively early age, and everybody in the international cinematic world knows him as Max von Sydow.

R.I.P. Max von Sydow :heart:

Sorry about my typo, I was going to do the usual Carl Adolf von Sydow (Max) but omitted the reference. Thanks for the updated info.

Last edited:
T

takeitall456

Tonie MARSHALL - French-American actress,
screenwriter and film director (1951)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Lionel Eguienta known as LIONEL D - French Radio Host and Rapper (1961)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Suzy DELAIR - French Actress (1917)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Neil Andrew Megson known as Genesis P-ORRIGE - English Punk Musician (1950)​

(Throbbing Gristle - Psychic TV)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Lyle WAGGONER - American Actor (1935)

He was the Major Steve Trevor in "Wonder Woman" with Linda Carter

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Roger MAYWEATHER - American Boxer then Boxing Trainer (1961)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Eduard LIMONOV - Russian Writer and Dissident (1943)

His controversial 1970s memoir 'It's me, Eddie' scandalized Russia when first published in the country in 1991, selling over a million copies.​

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Peter MUSEVSKI - Slovenian actor, best known for his lead role in Bread and Milk, the 2001 drama that won the Lion of the Future in Venice (1965)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Peter WHITTINGHAM -English professional footballer (1984)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Aurlus MABELE - Congolese singer & composer (1953)
(Covid-19)

T

takeitall456

Kenny (Ray) ROGERS - American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer (1938)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Lorenzo SANZ - the former club president of Real Madrid (1943)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ifeanyi GEORGE - Nigerian Footballer (1993)
(car crash)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Gabi DELGADO - Spanish born German musician (1958)
(half part of the duet D.A.F)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Albert UDERZO - the French comic book artist and scriptwriter best known for his work on Astérix (1927)