• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing a video of another endangered whale being slaughtered in Iceland.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dark clouds above Sweden :(

Haiducii - dark clouds above Europe!!! But it is my opinion that all the "normal" and all the "old-established" parties have gone in debt to this development. They have themselves far apart from their fellow countrymen,

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dark clouds above Sweden :(

It's bad enough as it is, but actually not as bad as I feared in my worst nightmares a couple of weeks ago...

The Swedish ultra rightwing party is still a party with less than 20%, or in other words - the VAST majority of Swedish citizens vehemently dislikes them.

What gives them their undue influence is in my opinion mainly two things: 1) The way the Swedish parlamentary system is constructed in the Swedish constitution; 2) The extremely rigid adherence to the "bloc politics" on the NATIONAL level among politicians in parlament - this kind of rigidity doesn't really exist in local political assemblies.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well not today but Thursday....

I had an ingrown toe nail removed! Not the whole nail. Just down the left side

OMG that was NOT a pleasent experience

Doc said there would be a lot of pain once the local anesthetic wore off. But I have had absolutrly not pani at all which is great news :)

Have to go back Monday afternoon to get the dressing changed. Not allowed to get it wet. So showering is proving to be a challenge with one leg sticking out and trying to make sure no water goes down my right leg!

YOYO

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well not today but all weekend.. and not sad but thoroughly pissed off!!!

I had been having difficulties last Monday with accessing my e.mails (and still having problems); then Friday I couldn't get to PimpandHost (still cannot) then just when you think it cannot get any worse I get major "black screen" problems~X(. After hours of trying to boot with either F2; FN+F5; Windows Key+B or Hard Resets I manage to get logged back in only for the laptop to force a re-start. Sadly more "black screen" at re-boot so I eventually get back in but from tests it looks like the BIOS is screwed but the button to fix it is greyed out so I cannot repair/update so had to take the decision to do factory reset... managed to reinstall a new Win 10 and thankfully now the "repair BIOS" option was working so then all I had to do was re-install all lost apps ; bookmarks; etc. etc. and the laptop is back to how it was

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
Well not today but Thursday....

I had an ingrown toe nail removed! Not the whole nail. Just down the left side

OMG that was NOT a pleasent experience

Doc said there would be a lot of pain once the local anesthetic wore off. But I have had absolutrly not pani at all which is great news :)

Have to go back Monday afternoon to get the dressing changed. Not allowed to get it wet. So showering is proving to be a challenge with one leg sticking out and trying to make sure no water goes down my right leg!

YOYO

My Doctor thought I had that, but sent a nail clipping to the lab to be sure, and it came back negative. It returned 95% to normal since then. No pain except tiny amounts the odd time. Just a (hopefully) temporarily freaky nail.

You could wrap your foot in cling film or something while in the shower. Or stretch a latex glove over it?

Hope it heals fast for you.

We need twinks to suck out toes better lol.

trencherman

Reaction score
Well not today but all weekend.. and not sad but thoroughly pissed off!!!

I had been having difficulties last Monday with accessing my e.mails (and still having problems); then Friday I couldn't get to PimpandHost (still cannot) then just when you think it cannot get any worse I get major "black screen" problems~X(. After hours of trying to boot with either F2; FN+F5; Windows Key+B or Hard Resets I manage to get logged back in only for the laptop to force a re-start. Sadly more "black screen" at re-boot so I eventually get back in but from tests it looks like the BIOS is screwed but the button to fix it is greyed out so I cannot repair/update so had to take the decision to do factory reset... managed to reinstall a new Win 10 and thankfully now the "repair BIOS" option was working so then all I had to do was re-install all lost apps ; bookmarks; etc. etc. and the laptop is back to how it was

I felt your pain last Thursday. Downloaded the Apple Mojave software update and
my iMac froze in the middle of installation. Took it to their genius bar and it did exactly the same thing over and over again so they asked me to leave it with them for further check up. They called me at 8PM to let me know they succeeded and the pay-off is it did not need a new hard drive.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's the advantage of staying an XP dinosaur, no updates so no problems like that. Despite the scare stories it continues to work and never goes wrong.
Bah, progress, who needs it?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, I've told you that I've had in the past many problems with my PC. So I decided to buy a new one - but a PC which has been build correspondend with my wishes. So far, so good! Last Saturday the new PC arrived and my good friend (an IT genius) established it for me in nearly 10 hours. Great! It worked wonderful and very quick. But on the next day the whole system crashed. Obviously an error on/in the Motherboard or wherever! And my good friend came again and was going with my new PC. Now I have only a giant monitor (wonderful!!!!) and my lame old PC with all its kinks! And when I will get the new one back? I hope soon - but what means "soon"???? S H I T - sorry for this, but it must be!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, I've told you that I've had in the past many problems with my PC. So I decided to buy a new one - but a PC which has been build correspondend with my wishes. So far, so good! Last Saturday the new PC arrived and my good friend (an IT genius) established it for me in nearly 10 hours. Great! It worked wonderful and very quick. But on the next day the whole system crashed. Obviously an error on/in the Motherboard or wherever! And my good friend came again and was going with my new PC. Now I have only a giant monitor (wonderful!!!!) and my lame old PC with all its kinks! And when I will get the new one back? I hope soon - but what means "soon"???? S H I T - sorry for this, but it must be!

Oh dear, I hope you'll get your new PC in full working order a.s.a.p. :big hug:

I sure know the feeling when it doesn't - then modern technology feels like pure sh-t...:(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Oh crap.. all that planning, then the waiting & expectation only for hopes to be dashed by such a failure! X_XI hope the techies get it sorted quickly and that it is a permanent solution

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Baby It’s Cold Outside

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this! :eek:

573uio.gif

''Cleveland’s Star 102.1 radio station has pulled holiday classic Baby It’s Cold Outside in support of the #MeToo movement. In his explanation of the decision, disc jockey Glenn Anderson called the lyrics to the song manipulative and wrong.''

Absolutely absurd! The media with this insanity is destroying our values and beautiful traditions. Maybe you should start banning majority of the awesomely terrible songs you play all year? :thinking:

trencherman

Reaction score
If they had banned pussy grabbing first, all the outrage pumped to us on an hourly basis would not have come to pass.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Constant PC issues started first with some virus then the 2nd and 3rd time caused by Windows 10 and HP updates:( , lucky i had a way to backup and get all my files from the system even if i couldn't log into Windows.

Then i used System Reset through Windows 10 advanced settings since System Restore wouldn't work there due to some virus:( After the system reset refresh an error message came up saying "HP Accelerometer" The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

So i knew that had something to do with "HP 3D Driveguard" but in my Programs and Features the app was already on the list, so i followed these instructions > Anonym zu https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/HP-accelerometer-error-after-windows-10-update/td-p/6420234 < then restarted my PC then i got a blue screen error message and the system restarted:angry: and it constantly kept rebooting each time after the HP Logo screen:(

Then i did the whole process from the beginning again the 2nd time, after that i got that HP Accelerator error message, so i figured out what that DLL file it mentioned that was missing, so i installed "Visual Basic Runtime" which is a system file that's required for many apps to function properly.

Then did a system restart and after that and logged back into Windows, I got a Message popup to do system updates and HP software updates which i did and after i restarted the system, again that blue screen error came up saying "critical device failure" or something like that:angry: and then it restarted kept doing it each time. so i did the whole System PC reset process again for the 3rd time.

And after i refreshed the system, i updated Windows 10 through "Windows 10 Update Assistant" instead of updating the system through Windows Updates to skip previous builds of Win10 to get the latest version.

Now Finally the system is stable :) so hopefully this time it will stay that way and not crash again.

man Microsoft and HP need to get there bloody heads straight and keep doing quality check ups/tests with there file updates each time they release new ones instead of rushing them out to the general public, so that it doesn't cause problems like mine did for the 2nd and 3rd time.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow, that is some headache!! I had laptop problems a few weeks back and had to do a full factory reset of Win 10 then re-load all apps and files from the external usb storage.... all very stressful and irritating - but at least it worked 1st time. I hadn't realised how much worse it could have been