• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Keep Men Out of Women's Restrooms

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
These forced sepatation laws are all written so as to tie people to their gender at birth - THAT is the problem with them. The laws set in stone that you CANNOT change gender. That utterly undermines the basic human rights of trans people.

This is all based in the Christian belief that God knows best, so if you change gender you must be going against God's will, and you should be stopped.

If they didn't insist on tying the bathrooms to the BIRTH gender, there would not be nearly as much of a problem.

B.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Excuse me. Do you live in Sweden? I thought you live in Ireland. I must have gotten confused :D

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
If he has a penis he's okay in the men's room.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
If he has a penis he's okay in the men's room.

What if she has a penis and does not want to use the mens room because she hasn't lived as a man for 20 years. Should she be FORCED into the mens room? In her dress with her high heels, makeup, and everything?

Woudl that make you comfortable? Or would things be more comfortable if she went to teh ladies room like she has been for the past two decades without any problem at all?

The two controvercial laws FORCE people like I am descriving into the gents.

It's a horrid thing to do to these people, and, it will not make gender normative people feel any more comfortable in their bathrooms!

B.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. I agree with your comment that both laws are against the public's interests.

Now, how do you feel about that same person you described as a child in grade school and the bathroom issue? Should the school just say 'hands off' - anyone can go to any bathroom that makes them 'feel' comfortable? Or should there be distinctions made?

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you. I agree with your comment that both laws are against the public's interests.

As the old British Telecom ads used to say - "it's good to talk"

Now, how do you feel about that same person you described as a child in grade school and the bathroom issue? Should the school just say 'hands off' - anyone can go to any bathroom that makes them 'feel' comfortable? Or should there be distinctions made?

I'm not quite sure what age grade school is, but I think that if a school has a trans kid, then they need to come to an arrangement that ensures everyone in the school can go pee without being humiliated or stigmatised.

How that can best be achieved should be worked out by the school, the parents, and perhaps the kids, depeneding on whether we're talking about 6 year olds or 16 year olds.

All the law needs to say is that everyone should be able to pee with dignity.

There is no way a bunch of politicians should be writting a law that tells schools exactly how they should manage their bathrooms. That's exactly the kind of big government no one wants!

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
As I said before, the real issue is with the wording of the new law. It states "the gender on your birth certificate"...

In most states, even North Carolina, you can legally change sex on your birth certificate...

Text: (b) A new certificate of birth shall be made by the State Registrar when . . .

(4) A written request from an individual is received by the State Registrar to change the sex on that individual's birth record because of sex reassignment surgery, if the request is accompanied by a notarized statement from the physician who performed the sex reassignment surgery or from a physician licensed to practice medicine who has examined the individual and can certify that the person has undergone sex reassignment surgery.

The problem is, many transsexuals haven't for some reason or another, undergone reassignment surgery. Some because of cost, some like many female to male transsexuals because there has been little success in creating a fully functioning penis. And without these alterations, you can't change your birth certificate.

This is where gender identity vs. legal gender creates a problem.

If a male to female tranny chooses to dress and live as a woman everyday shouldn't they be allowed to use the women's restroom?

And what about f to m like Buck Angel? If you went by the way the law is written he'd have to use the little girls room.
Can you imagine the scene that would cause?

As for schools, I doubt there are very many grade schoolers that are actively living as transsexuals, and I know there more than a few high school kids (I had one in my high school 25 years ago), but not so many that they couldn't be handled on a case by case basis. If anything the decision could be decided by the recommendation of mental health professionals.

And by that I don't mean that transgenders are sick, I mean that doctors determine that living as the child's associated gender is essential to their mental health and development.

S

skyward

Female-only train carriages have recently been introduced in Germany...

German rail operator denies claims women-only train carriages are response to Cologne sex attacks
Code:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-rail-operator-mitteldeutsche-regiobahn-women-only-train-carriages-cologne-sex-attacks-a6957446.html

Tuesday 29 March 2016

A German rail operator has introduced women-only carriages to some of its train carriages but denied the move is a response to the recent spate of high-profile sex attacks...

It said the measures were intended to encourage a safer atmosphere for all female travellers in general.

So I wonder if in addition to the 'Keep Men Out of Women's Restrooms' debate, is there a 'Keep Men Out of Women's carriages' debate.X_X

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't see women-only carraiges as anything other than discriminatory, and, retrograde. It's like going back to Victorian times!

Just imagine the outcry if there were men-only carriages!

B.