• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make commitment to LGBTQ issues

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have added aiding LGBTQ issues to their list of commitments.
25949109f00adfdfb59c457c26b5d9cf5571825e.jpg

On Wednesday (18 April), they met with delegates from the Commonwealth Youth Forum.
The event was part of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting. LGBTQ issues have been at the forefront of it, thanks to All Out’s project on the first day. They projected messages calling for the decriminalization of homosexuality in Commonwealth nations on prominent London buildings.
It helped prompt British Prime Minister Theresa May to apologize for these harmful laws and call for reform.
A matter of human rights
While speaking to Jacob Thomas, who won a Queen’s Young Leaders award for helping to reduce the LGBTQ suicide rate in Australia, Markle was nothing but supportive.
Thomas recalled: ‘Miss Markle said, and these were her exact words, “This is a basic human rights issue, not one about sexuality.”‘
According to reports, Prince Harry echoed her sentiments.
‘Prince Harry said that what was so amazing was that 10 or so years ago, we wouldn’t have been having this conversation and how incredible it was that we now were,’ Thomas concluded.
The couple also told him they wanted to prioritize LGBTQ issues following their May wedding.
Code:
https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/prince-harry-meghan-markle-lgbtq-issues/#gs.YemF3Ew

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
My natural position is to be hostile to members of the over priveliged over entitled aristocracy who have everything handed to them on a silver plate.
But Harry manages to be different from the rest of his class, must be the Diana in him. With Meghan he has found a partner who brings out the best in him, they make a perfect couple and try as I might, I cannot find anything but nice things to say about them. If they can win me over they can win anybody over.

gidget

Reaction score
I really love Meghan, I hope she will not become a stepford wife like Kate

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt she will, Meghan will have a lot more freedom not being the wife of the King or the Mother of the future King Charles. Kate will make a great Queen Catherine. Meghan will be able to be the people's new princess.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
The latest word is that Meghan's father, Thomas, will not be able to attend. After a lot of back and forth in the last couple of days, it looks like his doctor is having the final say and has scheduled him for heart surgery tomorrow (Wednesday).

Wishing him well. Meghan will still have her mother by her side.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Best of luck to the new couple - regardless of class a hand to others often dismissed in the world is appreciated.

Peace!
g

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thomas' heart ailment is not being helped by the aggressive invasion of privacy he has suffered from the world's photographers. Sometimes an individual does deserve scrutiny in the public interest when they do have something to hide. This man has nothing to hide, has done nothing to deserve this harrassment. History repeating itself.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wish they'd just say "Fuck You!" to everybody, fly off to Fuji and elope already...

chgotop

Reaction score
Meghan will break new ground as Harry’s Mum did.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wish they'd just say "Fuck You!" to everybody, fly off to Fuji and elope already...
Which is not far away from what did happen in 1936 when King Edward VIII fucked off with Wallis Simpson leaving the country without a king and Mrs Simpson, (American, twice divorced and only interested in money, remind you of anyone?), became the most hated woman of the year.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

I am sure Harry agrees with you. However, that would be illegal.

King George III signed the Royal Marriages Act of 1772 to get some control over 7 princes that were off screwing actresses, barmaids, taking the wives of members of the court as lovers. It says simply that the monarch must approve the marriage of any member of the royal family.

Unfortunately, a lot of prime reproductive years were wasted on the princes producing bastards. Once they each married, none produced a male heir, and all but one of their legitimate children died. That left only one grandchild of George III to succeed her two uncles - Victoria, the current queen's great great grandmother.

It was amended in 2015 to apply only to the first 6 royals in the line of succession. Unfortunately for Harry, even with the recent birth of Prince Louis, Harry is still just inside the cutoff - he is #6. So the queen gets to call the shots, and she has granted approval.

Actually to me, the thing that is bigger than Meghan being divorced is that she is bi-racial. That certainly wouldn't have flown a generation ago - but the queen is ok with it (even though some members of the public have vocally objected).

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Which is not far away from what did happen in 1936 when King Edward VIII fucked off with Wallis Simpson leaving the country without a king and Mrs Simpson, (American, twice divorced and only interested in money, remind you of anyone?), became the most hated woman of the year.

I am sure Harry agrees with you. However, that would be illegal.

King George III signed the Royal Marriages Act of 1772 to get some control over 7 princes that were off screwing actresses, barmaids, taking the wives of members of the court as lovers. It says simply that the monarch must approve the marriage of any member of the royal family.

Unfortunately, a lot of prime reproductive years were wasted on the princes producing bastards. Once they each married, none produced a male heir, and all but one of their legitimate children died. That left only one grandchild of George III to succeed her two uncles - Victoria, the current queen's great great grandmother.

It was amended in 2015 to apply only to the first 6 royals in the line of succession. Unfortunately for Harry, even with the recent birth of Prince Louis, Harry is still just inside the cutoff - he is #6. So the queen gets to call the shots, and she has granted approval.

Actually to me, the thing that is bigger than Meghan being divorced is that she is bi-racial. That certainly wouldn't have flown a generation ago - but the queen is ok with it (even though some members of the public have vocally objected).

As dargelos has pointed out, it wouldn't be the first...

cban

Reaction score
Just get rid of the lot of them.

“I tell you we will cut off his head with the crown upon it.” Oliver Cromwell

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
“I tell you we will cut off his head with the crown upon it.” Oliver Cromwell

Didn't work out so well for Cromwell, did it? Instead, after his death his body was exhumed, his head cut off and displayed on a pike outside Westminster Hall for nearly 25 years.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't help but think of Meghans first husband who probably shouted at her at she kicked his *ss to the curb...

YOU'LL NEVER DO BETTER THAN me...oh crap...nevermind

peace buddies:)
g

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

Special souvenir limited edition tins of Vaseline have been on sale. Use in on your lips if you want but some of us buttfuckers have had a different use for the stuff. Not good for condom use though.