• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats your Fetish?

michael11

Banned
Reaction score
haha i knew i shouldnt have said anything!! semi emberassed im a good kid though i promise! XD

I

intensepump

I just saw a website...

Indian transsexual Midget Milfs

WTF....just goes to show...you can find anything on the internet...any fetish you can think of I suppose....poor Ruby, now there is competition..

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just saw a website...

Indian transsexual Midget Milfs

WTF....just goes to show...you can find anything on the internet...any fetish you can think of I suppose....poor Ruby, now there is competition..

What? No link?

kyleovision

Reaction score
Many of mine are foot related: licking sweaty soles, sucking on a ball gag made of dirty socks, slurping cum (mine, yours, anybody's) off of long toes, drinking piss out of well-used skate shoes. Besides that, I am captivated by hairless assholes and really thick dicks.

G

glamfunk84

Sneakers and socks :p

I don't know what it is but being nude in just sneakers with the socks pulled up... very arousing. :blushing:

G

glamfunk84

^^ LOL! I told y'all I don't have a cam or nothing or a digital. Maybe one day, maybe next year if I ever get one because you never know what your family will give you for Xmas. :p

G

glamfunk84

^^
icon_giggle.gif
;)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I don't have a eral fetish... that is when cute boys don't count ^^

Nike.Airmax

Reaction score
Having sex in sportswear, like Nike Sneakers and Track pants, is my fetish

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is spanking - I really enjoy administering a good spanking (is there any other kind?!?!) to a guy's bare butt. :butslap: Implement or bare hand is not as critical as bare butt and a bit of submission from the spankee. Some aspects of Bondage and other endurance testing play are there as well, dependent upon the preferences of the players.

I'm the first to admit this here in this thread, but I wager there are many other guys out there who enjoy this fetish (Discipline, Bondage, etc.) - and even more who fantasize about subbing for a Master or Disciplinarian.:thumbs up:

X

XMan101

I spanked 2 guys in my life - one a friend sort of picked up in Paddington railway station in London while i was having a pee. He wasn't his type anyway so came home with me - well we were out for my birthday :p He was into everything from being fucked , being spanked and even photographed! Now hell, that was the most perfect birthday present :))

The other wasn't as exciting, a guy I had a casual affair with, I think he just wanted punishing for feeling gay, and I stopped ! It wasn't exciting. I'm not an exorcist! :p

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
He was into everything from being fucked , being spanked and even photographed! Now hell, that was the most perfect birthday present :))

Indeed! I've given extended b'day spankings to guys, but your present sounds hot!

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I think my nickname gives away my fetish, as if I hadn't mentioned it enough times already.

Anything tight really.... tight jeans, but also tight sports shorts, speedos, underpants, singlets - as long as they fit the male contours and show them off.

I am also into spanking, or more accurately into being spanked. Had it several times over the years, though not very often. I love taking the strap or paddle on the arse of the jeans or shorts.

Last edited:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I have just recently discovered this: I like handcuffs, especially very heavy ones :blushing::blushing:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not particularly outlandish, but armpits, feet and redheads really push my button :)

B.

hotandhorny2286

Reaction score
my fetish is white no show socks, black crew socks and soccer socks nothing else seems to get me hotter except smooth legs and body

X

XMan101

Indeed! I've given extended b'day spankings to guys, but your present sounds hot!

It was! This was the days just before digital cameras and the film had to go in for developing. I was quite surprised that all the shots were printed, often anything like that wasn't developed depending on the company doing them.

It was the only time anyone willingly posed like that. In fact I never asked anybody else, never seems the thing to do, but in his case it was different. When I showed them to my friend he said, wow I missed out on that dick :p

I don't have a scanner anymore so no, I won't be posting them :))

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
I have just recently discovered this: I like handcuffs, especially very heavy ones :blushing::blushing:

Nice! They go perfectly (hand-in-hand:p) with the idea of discipline during bondage.