• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish Guys with Phimosis

tightskin83

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a complete phimosis (unable to retract foreskin) and would love to meet other guys with phimosis. ;)

cheers
Z

pinklee1

Reaction score
You are blessed

You are very lucky to have a phimosis. A natural penis is so lovely and nothing can beat God's original equipment. Unfortunately I am cut X_X and regret that my parents had me cut a long time ago. I will never know what it is that I loss because of that. good luck in finding another guy with the same thing as you.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Don't you mix up uncut with phimosis, pinklee?

Phimosis is if you cannot pull the foreskin back, which you should be able to do. So the glans is always covered, which can cause problems.

I have a foreskin and I can pull it back. :thumbs up:

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
that can be very painful...I had that and had to be circumsized when I was over 50 years old..

whtlkn4blknil

Reaction score
Yes it can be painful. My oldest son had it and fortunately he was still only 4 or 5, but old enough to remember the pain of having to be circumcised.

fantocin2

Reaction score
I had this condition, and never knew that I was 'different' from other uncircumcised guys until well into my 20s, when I became more 'acquainted" with other cocks.

Mmiko

Reaction score
I understand the pain it must cause, but it highly erotic to many. There is an entire picture series on this site of guys with phimosis

Mmiko

Reaction score
Do a search at the top of the page under "threads" and put in the word "phimosis". The thread started by Karaburma is the one.

richardbb

Reaction score
I had a phimosis diagnosed when I was a child and my pediatrician recommended a circumcision. Thankfully, the surgeon was a friend of my parents and recommended to "train" my foreskin instead. So whenever I would take a bath, I had to try pulling it back a couple of times. Sometimes that was really painful especially once when I couldn't roll it back over my tip and it really hurt like a bitch after a few minutes. In the end, my parents had to help me with some baby oil so I could roll it back.

My foreskin is still tight to this day but I can retract it even when I'm hard (even though it still hurts a little) and I'm really glad to have an intact penis still.
It only makes me a little bit apprehensive of fucking my boyfriend because I'm afraid to hurt myself. But that's not really a big problem because he likes doing me so much ;-)

countryboy545

Reaction score
If any lad <30, preferably, has phimosis and is in the UK, I'd love to meet up. I have phimosis too; I am based in the midlands but can travel xxxxxxxxxx

terig

Reaction score
When I was younger, a guy sat me down in his lap, took my erected penis, and pull down the foreskin hard. I cried and bled for awhile, but it fixed the problem.

trypt

Reaction score
Personally I prefer the half retracted look. I find that so sexy.

hairyblonde

Reaction score
Tight

Mine is very tight and can be painful when fucking, used a condom when younger no problem just didn't cum for ages!