• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Thank a Moderator

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a special shout out the moderators of GH. I've been on the forum for about six months now and they have really helped to keep me on the straight (?) and narrow.

A big shout to W!nston who I've probably bombarded with pics today. I don't think I want to know what his screen looks like when he logs in. He probably gets to review a vast majority of my posts since most of them are pics. I don't know how he does it, but manages to let me know when I accidentally post a model that shouldn't be. Which is why I tend to stay away from the ones that look really "studioish". With how many studios are out there and models going to more than one, OMG it must be a task to keep it all in order.

Same goes for the guys on the videos side. Keeping track of that has got to be gigantic.

So just wanted to say thanks to the guys that go behind the scenes to keep the place running.

Razz~;)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Razz. And you're welcome.

The checking of posts and all the other work done behind the scenes that keeps the forum in order is a group effort. There is no one individual who deserves more appreciation than another. We all do our part for the effort including non-staff members who find and report problem posts to us every day without whom our task would be exponentially more difficult. They are the true unsung heroes around these parts. We couldn't do it without their help.

But thank you for your words on behalf of the GH Staff and our conscientious members collectively.

W!nston

:cheers:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Its the blue button with the word "Thanks" and a Thumbs Up symbol on it on the bottom right

↓​

str8twinks

Banned
Reaction score
Its the blue button with the word "Thanks" and a Thumbs Up symbol on it on the bottom right

↓​

FINBOTS_perm is a spam bot. They usually have signatures linking to weird sites, and if you check there post history where they make more than one post the posts are all pretty much the same.

How does it feel to be so polite to a non-human poster?:eek:

str8twinks

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Razz. And you're welcome.

The checking of posts and all the other work done behind the scenes that keeps the forum in order is a group effort. There is no one individual who deserves more appreciation than another. We all do our part for the effort including non-staff members who find and report problem posts to us every day without whom our task would be exponentially more difficult. They are the true unsung heroes around these parts. We couldn't do it without their help.

But thank you for your words on behalf of the GH Staff and our conscientious members collectively.

W!nston

:cheers:

There are way too few mods for a board this size with hundreds of new posts daily.

Who here among the established members will volunteer to help out....................?

What's that?

(Queue the sound of crickets)

:))