• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Simply tell us what makes you sad today?:thinking:
Well me first:

I found a new picture set of Lucas Mascarini but sadly I can't download it! Why are you doing this to meeeeee~:(

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me sad.... Well been lonely makes me feel sad and just feeling the world is against me

E

etilit

i feel sad today becouse i can:( lol

isnt sad a feeling you learn?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What made me sad was since i found Francisco Lachowski's ( Chico ) real Facebook account page but when i tried to add him as a friend he rejected my request probably because he only adds people he knows personally and not fans of he's :( but I'll be alright I'll still admire:x him like everyone else does.

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Cute Prince101
Same here, I had sent Lucas Mascarini a friend request twice LOL but he ignored it. Oh well it's all right, I still admire him anyway.

Kinda sad that weekend is over, back to work I guess...

cute-zozo

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
what made me sad ...
Betrayal that what made me sad my partner in work betray me and he took all customers to his new office and told them that i am a thief .
and u know what eals . being gay in a country that being gay is illegal .
being 23 and u are still virgin .
when u don't have a boyfriend , that make u sad .
when every day people making laugh thing about gay people and u can't say a word bout it because if u said so u will be in jail
that what made me sad today and every day .

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cute Prince101
Same here, I had sent Lucas Mascarini a friend request twice LOL but he ignored it. Oh well it's all right, I still admire him anyway.

Kinda sad that weekend is over, back to work I guess...

Hi again RefixnarcisM:heart:

OMG Wow you actually found Lucas Mascarini's real Facebook/Twitter account? Cool you must of been happy you found him online and Aww I'm sorry to here that he ignored your friend request twice my dear friend I hope you were alright :hug: and that's sounds very rude of him to ignore you twice, but probably maybe he was busy at the time or maybe he doesn't add his any of he's fans because of his privacy etc! i just don't know but I'm glad to here that you are alright and that you still admire him and I'm the same too with Francisco ( Chico )

and yeah it sure is kinda sad that the weekend is over now , I don't want to back to work, i want to sleep in and spend more time here on the forum during the week talking to you and many others here on the forum but sadly:( we all have to go to work but at least that its the middle of the week now for the both of us i think and it's almost the weekend once again as well.

JeroenS

Reaction score
What makes me sad today is I just get off the phone with a dear friend, he will return to Indonesia today and we will not see eachother for about a year...

luxferre

Reaction score
betrayed by very closed friend
i just found out today that my friend tried to drain my credit card limit
i'm just still wonder why, he worked at c*t*bank, why he doesn't use his own?
so i have to freeze my card as suggest by the bank and waiting 2 weeks before the new one arrives...

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i bombed an important presentation. my manager wasn't pleased despite my best effort. i could hear some of the audiences sneered and giggled when i was presenting :( felt so embarrassed

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I'm sad because it's 13 years now and there's still hate out there against us.

Therefore: Do never forget him!

S

Shadow

Matthew Wayne Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998)

I presume you mean him.

Last edited:

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Idk about sad but I just watched a movie that made me feel thing I've never felt before and made me feel weird and disturbed in a bad way. That kinda feeling you just can't shake for a while.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Matthew Wayne Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998)

I presume you mean him.

Thanks.

If you'd do me the favor and change this into him like I did in the quote I'd be happy, because I want people to never forget the man, not only the way he lived and died.

Yes, I mean him.

Last edited:

Armpit Licker

Reaction score
i'm sad cause i don't think it'll be possibly to have a relationship with my crush, it's pretty complicated. and i'm sad cause i didn't get my daily dose of armpit licking T___T

roamer

Reaction score
The weather. It is raining all day long.

H

Haplo

I had problems with computer viruses all summer long, so now I start worrying for every little thing, in this particular case the computer deciding on his own to change the folder where the file was supposed to be once it had finished the download....

And now I've downloaded other files and they're in the normal folder.... :?

Last edited:
H

Haplo

I had problems with my computer...

I end up quoting myself because of the legendary "blue screen" errors that have been tormenting me all weekend....:(:(
Friday and Saturday it was one problem, after 25 hours of peace it is the turn of another one....~X(~X(