• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Tom Holland to play Nathan Drake

W

wardell

“Spider-Man: Homecoming” star Tom Holland is attached to another major Sony franchise, joining Shawn Levy‘s “Uncharted,” an individual with knowledge of the project told TheWrap.

Levy is directing the adaptation of the hit video game in which Holland is set to star as the young treasure hunter thief Nathan Drake. The film will take its inspiration from a sequence in the third version of the famous video game, in which Drake first meets professional rogue, Sullivan.

Sony is yet to find a writer for the screenplay, which will be retooled as a prequel. Producers include Charles Roven, Avi Arad, Alex Gartner and Ari Arad."

this is stupid why make a prequel? I don't want to see a young Drake, for the same reason I don't like the new rebooted Tomb Raider she is not Lara Croft. I want to see someone older on screen not some kids how look like the are still in high school. I hope this falls through like all the other attempts. how do you fill about this? Anon URL

Tyromez

Reaction score
I hope it does good because that would mean getting more and better video game movies coming out. But I kind of hate that their going the Tomb Raider route with a young Drake not adult Drake. Now Tomb Raider is in line with the newer games so having her young is the right way to go. Its really going to matter how good the script is for the Uncharted movie and how good Spider-Man: Homecoming does.

Dazbacca

Reaction score
I hope it does good because that would mean getting more and better video game movies coming out. But I kind of hate that their going the Tomb Raider route with a young Drake not adult Drake. Now Tomb Raider is in line with the newer games so having her young is the right way to go. Its really going to matter how good the script is for the Uncharted movie and how good Spider-Man: Homecoming does.

Uncharted is becoming a repeat process. Still good, but nothing really new apart ffrom the graphics.

havocs

Reaction score
I agree with those of you who say this doesnt make sense. You have a solid 3 games with stories to pull from and they have to do something completely different. If they want to lead into a younger Drake then they just need to do a flashback in a scene so they plant the idea of a prequel in our minds. These studios dont want to do the work and build a story when they can make it a cash cow and just keep pumping money from us into their pockets. In a time when there are so many independent theaters and movies and people doing stuff on Youtube and FB I'm not going to pay money to see this. I actually dont go to the theater anymore unless it is a really great movie that I want to see or I want the theater experience, otherwise I just wait until I can stream it somewhere (somehow).

N

NelsonGoodman

I think Dylan McDermott would be perfect for the role. When I first saw him, I thought he *was* the model for Nathan Drake. He's his spitting image ...