• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Dark Rooms

Ioanna

Reaction score

As the name says, darkrooms are dark or dimly litareas.
It is a meeting place for men who want have sex with other men.

Ioanna

Reaction score
Darkrooms are found in sex saunas, bars, clubs and some sex cinemas.
Darkrooms come in all shapes and sizes, from small rooms to entire floors with dark mazes.

Last edited:

Ioanna

Reaction score
If your eyes are accustomed to the darkness, you can see the outline of your fellow visitors.

Ioanna

Reaction score
It is usually hot. And you hear little men talk among themselves.
You only hear the noise of cruising(looking) men and the sound of men who have sex with each other.

Ioanna

Reaction score
Extensive discussions in most darkrooms are for bidden.
Communication is almost exclusively through contact and body language.
In the following ways you show that you are interested in sex:
• Is the darkroom not totally dark, it is apenetrating look sometimes enough to tempt anyone.
• Do you walk past someone you like, you can nudge him with your shoulder.
• With a hand on his shoulder, on his stomach or buttocks make clear your interest.
• An even more direct message with your hand on his crotch.
• If the interest is mutual, you may proceed.
It is difficult to estimate in advance one's borders in a darkroom. You can do this:
• If someone groped and that's not you, then push his hand away.
• Respect it as another indicates that he does not appreciate your attention.

Last edited:

Ioanna

Reaction score
Spectators:
In a dark room is not always easy only withsomeone to have sex. Please note that other visitors watching or want to do with you. If you do not see that down, please indicate by pushing their hands off you or to separate from the rest. A busy darkroom is certainly not a place where you can go ahead undisturbed.

Last edited:

Ioanna

Reaction score
Tips for safe and healthy sex in the darkroom:

Would you like sex in a darkroom as healthy and safe as possible, keep the following in mind:
• Bring your own sufficient condoms and lube. In the dark condoms and lube search is difficult.
At the bar or at the entrance to the sex location are often available free condoms and lube.
• In the dark, put on a condom is difficult. Practice at home if necessary to ensure that your blind in the right way the condom on.
• If you allow yourself to fuck, make sure yourself that your sexual partner use a condom and freshlubricant. He may have fucked namely before someone else with the same condom.
• Wash your hands after sex to prevent you transfer yourself to STIs through your fingers or others. Sinks and toilets do not usually find themselves in the darkroom, but beyond.
• A darkroom is an ideal place for pickpockets.Take in a darkroom so prefer not to bring valuables such as your wallet, phone, bank cardsand keys. Let this home or put them in a securecloakroom.

Last edited:

Ioanna

Reaction score

If you have experience with dark rooms let it here know guys, positive or negative, tell your story here.
I myself have never visited a dark room .... I think I'm too shy.
As "dessert" a YouTube called "The Backroom" seems very appropriate here ...
sorry it's Spanish spoken ... enjoy.

Last edited:

Ioanna

Reaction score
But of course you'll have one hundred percent right Dargelos but I found it a fascinating subject for another post.
See the film as a discovery, a descent into the world of dark rooms, everything you described above is in the film, debauchery, sweat, raw sex, discomfort ... put it in front of the soft expressions of the young man, a always wandering camera and the thumping music impending leading to a peak in the ecstasy made to my opinion, a beautiful movie.
Anyway thanks for the comment .... I do not think we will ever meet each other in such a dark room, I would not put me really feel at ease.

turkeyboy

Reaction score
Such a great topic. Ah the good ole days !
Smoke filled rooms with the Poppers and just "going at it". Total raunch !
Shame these places are decreasing now.

Anyone know if there are more movies of Dark or Back Rooms ?

Ioanna

Reaction score
Such a great topic. Ah the good ole days !
Smoke filled rooms with the Poppers and just "going at it". Total raunch !
Shame these places are decreasing now.

Anyone know if there are more movies of Dark or Back Rooms ?

Yes there are : Mentiras y gordas