• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Mouse Do You Play With ?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

I'm bored and thoguht I would come up with a silly thread.

So what mouse do you use with your PC/Laptop ?

I use this one

What do you have ?

mattla

Reaction score
I've used the logitech trackman marble for many years and I love it. I had gotten one for the computer I was using at work when the original mouse died. I found that with the traditional mouse my hand would tend to wander a bit around my desk if I was paying more attention to what I was working on than where my hand was. Now my hand stays in one place and doesn't mess up my desk any more than it already is. It may have ruined me for all other mice. lol

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Since I have the mind of a tomcat, naturaly I hate mice, really hate them. So I too use a Logitech Trackman. It's the same one since they first came out all those years ago. Why replace something that's close to perfection?

gjourney

Reaction score
omg.
You guy have cool mouse.
This is what I used.
Basic :thumbs up:

Maybe I will buy something new next time.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Logitech M570...

I've used this "mouse" since it first came out almost a decade ago and before that, the corded version. In fact I've used it on every computer I've ever had, from the very first one until now. Although I am thinking of upgrading to this...

The Logitech MX Ergo with added features such as an adjustable base that tilts 20°, built in USB rechargeable battery, tilt scroll wheel, on-demand pointer speed reduction, extra programmable buttons (8 buttons total), and most interestingly, the ability to switch between USB receiver and Bluetooth allowing it to be used on two different devices such as a desk top and tablet.

I'm just not sure it's worth an extra $70 over the price of the M570...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The mouse I've been playing with since times immemorial is a Logitech RX 1000. Not particularly new, modern, fashionable etc etc etc - but my right hand likes it, and that's what matters!

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
So I see so far that we are all Logitech Guys :)

slayer

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Im pretty Happy with my Logitech G502 ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't belong to the Logitech club !? :eek:

Love my HP X3000, got it for 10 €. ;)

While my mouse is Logitech, my computer is HP - and I love you no matter what!!!:big hug: