• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Cristiano Ronaldo

billybob12

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

No way Jose, he just wears "strange" clothing because he is not american i used to think all europeans were gay because of their capri pants but they are not

Sauron

Super Vip
Reaction score
A pleasure to see this hot body around

wenson

Reaction score
Do you think he has a sextape waiting to go public? what I'd give to see him fuck or better yet be fucked!!... just got horny thinking about it =)

Nomad

Super Vip
Reaction score
A housekeeper after my own heart.....:thumbs up:

Sandrik

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tz tz tz housems, didn´t you know that the most gay people are shortsighted ? X_X

You have to give us the chance to see him on bigger Pictures, so we can studdy him particulary !!! ;o) :rofl:

Here some Pictures for the poor shortsighted among ourselve:

A

Almadel

little or big pics it's always a pleasure to admire this beauty :pP

gmp

Reaction score
Here are a couple with his team mate, now what a hot duo that would make?

flesh84

Reaction score
qgzyT.jpg

M2qWD.jpg

R865F.jpg

35bv9dv.jpg

nicolas2010

Reaction score
So he turns you on, doesn't he? He very easily turns you off in five seconds as soon as he opens his big mouth with statements such as "They hit me because they envy me for being rich, beautiful and playing excellent football". In all blogs there was added "... y un cabr

Cerno

Reaction score
Strangely, he's not my type.... eventhough he's athletic. I believe I read rumors about him being gay? Something about being with another man?

zdiesel

Reaction score
not sexy at all in my eyes

Torres is (was) way more sexy then him at any time.