• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Game Soundtracks

Daedalus

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What are the best songs or tracks that have been produced by the gaming industry, or are there any decent songs or music vids that have come to be associated with particular games??

Here's a nice one (from Dragon Age: Origins):

'This is War' by 30 Seconds to Mars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D5wTYmcBX4

[I can't get the vid to embed for some reason :? ]

L

loveless92

I love Tommy Tallarico's music. I have one of his albums, with one more to get. Frank Klepacki does some good industrial/metal work when I'm in the mood for it. Whoever did the Crusader: No Remorse soundtrack is amazing.

ton

Reaction score
Chrono Cross: Radical Dreamers - Unstealable Jewel

Of course it all depends on what you like. The song is played in the ending of the game, where the storyline is taken into present time.

ton

Reaction score
Final Fantasy VIII

I could not decide which track to suggest for this game. The whole soundtrack is very good. The composer is Squaresoft's star composer Nobuo Uematsu. So here you go, with the classical opening and the very long, theatrical ending of the game.

ton

Reaction score
Civilization IV

Civ 4 has an impressive opening theme. Most of the other stuff is classical music (licensed from Naxos, I think).

ton

Reaction score
Tropico

Tropico is a game where you slip into the role of an tropical island presidente like Fidel Castro. The soundtrack fits the game very well, I liked it a lot when I played the game. Maybe not the kind of music I would listen to all day, but great in the game.

L

loveless92

This.
You will listen and you will love it.
The game is pretty good too, though I suck at it now, and how that happens I haven't the slightest.

Seiji

Reaction score
I enjoy the musics form Fallout 3, but i think the reason, is because I'am really fan of the game. xP
Other ones that I think really great are the songs from Shadow Of Colossus. ^^

Last edited:

retro2263

Reaction score
I'm not a gamer, but i really liked STAR WARS:THE FORCE UNLEASHED by Mark Griskey/Jesse Harlin. It has some nice depth, worthy of Star Wars.

L

loveless92

I'm not a gamer, but i really liked STAR WARS:THE FORCE UNLEASHED by Mark Griskey/Jesse Harlin. It has some nice depth, worthy of Star Wars.

That game was such a let down. I saw the Euphoria engine videos and those amazed me, but the game was just awful, in my opinion. I think if you like the whole Jedi/Sith stuff you absolutely must play the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight.

patrickstar

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Strange no Zelda fans out there?

This track is so great. As I played "Ocarina of Time" I stand still for some time, just to listen to this track:

senpai74

Streamer
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

My personal favorites are:

Simple and Clean

Sanctuary