• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

best RPG on platstation 4?

Chase44

Reaction score
waiting for the final fantasy 7 remake and wondering what games you can recommend to tide me over

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
Check out some of the exclusives. 'The Last of Us' is the best... presuming you haven't played it already as you didn't list any games you've played already.

If you like Japanese games, try Persona 5. Great Artwork and good value as you gets hours and hours of gameplay.

For good graphics and especially on the pro... try Horizon Zero War.

For a thrilling game with a deep, emotional story try 'God of War' (the new one that came out last year I think).

Any of the Uncharted games.

Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Those would be the best.

A good RPG shooter is Wolfenstein.

yummycola

Reaction score
My personal opinion would be Persona 5. I haven't played of it but an acquaintance swears by Dragon Quest XI and The Witcher 3

havocs

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Dark Souls series, the Dragon Age series is also fun.

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Dark Souls series, the Dragon Age series is also fun.

DA: O was a perfect game. 'Magical' is the word that comes to mind. The sequels were a let-down. The graphics improved, but the magic evaporated.

I wish they would release a ps4 version of DA:O with upgraded graphics. They were able to upgrade the Last of Us all the to native 4k. Looked great like looking through a squeaky clean window you could almost reach into...

Witcher 3 and Skyrim were pretty good too. IS it worth playing the upgraded version of Skyrim I wonder? There is even a VR version for those into VR.

mr_marvelous

Reaction score
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is the best. With Persona 5 second. (sorry KH3)

havocs

Reaction score
Nioh 2 is a good game, im currently playing it. It's more of a 'Devil May Cry' game though not as fast paced.