• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Game Of Thrones finale predictions...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
The end is quickly approaching, who do you think will take the throne? And what is to become of the others? Warning, there may be spoilers of recent episodes...

My predictions...

After her destruction of Kings Landing, Daenerys orders the arrest of Tyrion for helping his brother, Jamie escape. Knowing that he will never get paid if Tyrion is executed, Bron helps Tyrion escape.

Arya, having taken to heart the Hounds warning about revenge and ending up just like him, makes her way back to Gendry and accepts his proposal to become the Lady of Storm's End.

Sam Tully becomes Lord of Riverrun.

With the White Walkers defeated and the Wildlings now allies, the Knights Watch is disbanded. Tormund and the Wildlings move into Castle Black and other Knights Watch strongholds. Taking over just in case the White Walkers should ever rise again.

A furious and increasingly insane Daenerys orders Sansas arrest for treason because she told Tyrion, who in turn told Varays the truth about Jon Snows lineage.

Jon has had enough, he's not about to stand by while Sansa is arrested and moves to intervene. Grey Worm confronts him and they fight. Jon kills Grey Worm but not before he himself is mortally wounded. Sansa escapes with help from Brienne taking Bran with her. Bran tells Sansa that Jon was brought back to life for a reason and now that purpose is served.

Sansa finally gets her hands dirty by killing Daenerys. Being a student of Littlefingers', perhaps using poison.

And here is where my "Dark Horse Candidate" comes in...

With Daenerys and Jon both dead, and having been "legitimatized" as Robert Baratheon's son and his heir, Gendry takes the Iron Throne with Arya as his queen.

Sansa becomes Warden Of The North. And on Sansa's recommendation, Tyrion is once again appointed Hand Of The King. Keeping his promise Tyrion gets Bron named Lord Of Highgarden. Brienne becomes head of the Kings Guard and Podrick is made Steward of Casterly Rock while Tyrion fulfills his duties as Hand.

Bran now lives in a tree...

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
You're WAAAY beyond me. You would have done well in the seven kingdoms!

Arya is the one I'm watching closely.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think you're onto something with Gendry...he's been hanging around in the background but now that he's been granted a lordship - he's on deck to ascend to the Iron Throne. Once all the principles fall he'll be the only legit candidate left standing. Will Arya be at his side? I don't think so...she'll head north and re-start the Nights Watch as the first female Lord Commander:)

peace!
g

ralph145b

Reaction score
I’m a lot better at questioning the choices made by the show this season than making predictions but love brmstn69’s. I just wonder if Cersei and Jaime are really dead.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I’m a lot better at questioning the choices made by the show this season than making predictions but love brmstn69’s. I just wonder if Cersei and Jaime are really dead.

I wondered too but YES THEY WERE!~X(

Cersei should have died in the most painful and excruciating way possible but NO - everyone should wish for their final moments being a mountain of rocks falling on them.

ALSO - Dany dies with just a quick dagger thrust in her torso? AFTER ALL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH???

Thought Drogon melting the Iron Throne was the best part of the finale which was, (I know it's hard to end these things)...a fizzle at best.

Peace buddies,
g

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I liked my ending better...

Oh well, things I got right...

Tyrion arrested
Sam and Bron got their Lordships
Tyrion is once again "Hand"
Sansa rules the north, but as Queen, not Warden
Brienne is commander of the Kingsguard
Tormund and the Wildlings were at Castle Black, but didn't take it over

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I liked my ending better...

Oh well, things I got right...

Tyrion arrested
Sam and Bron got their Lordships
Tyrion is once again "Hand"
Sansa rules the north, but as Queen, not Warden
Brienne is commander of the Kingsguard
Tormund and the Wildlings were at Castle Black, but didn't take it over

The REAL unanswered question is where the hell did Drogon go with Dani's body and WHEN WILL HE BE BACK???:nail biting::nail biting:

I wouldn't sleep too well in Kings landing waiting for that day...;)

I had a new thing pop up on my DVR about the production of the final season. Haven't watched it yet but they might be trying to make amends for the Starbucks cups, water bottles, and expedient endings.

Peace buddies,
g

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
Will there be a Hollywood GOT for the cinema. Would be guaranteed to make money if they got the actors together. Or has the ending of the series ruined the chances of a movie...