• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How big is your dick ?

How big is your dick ?

• Total voters

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I didn't know which option to select - mine is 16.5 cm which puts it right smack halfway between two of your categories. Maybe give a set of ranges, instead of a set of particular lengths?

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Voyager

I made this a sticky thread for now

Once there are no more responses, it can be removed from the sticky area.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how our results here don't match any scientific studies.

Is it that people are rounding up? Or that more people with bigger cocks are choosing to vote, while fewer people with more average cocks are?

What ever the reason, there's no way the majority of guys have cocks of 7 or 8 inches!

B.

paito

Reaction score
The voting result quite makes sense, it follows the normal distribution:)
the Mean is 15cm.
Personally, I like the boy with a big cock, which makes the boy look more lovely, does not it?:):heart:

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
(Sigh) the things I do for this board...

OK, just so I could enter a number and keep you guys happy, and so I could vote and see the results of the poll, I spent a few minutes just now working on my tool, and managed to get it to just on 17cm. That's measured along the top, from the root where it meets the body to the tip, which I believe is the standard means of measurement.

I am pretty sure it would be longer if it were someone else doing the measurement though! It's like quantum physics - the observer affects the measurement.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
The voting result quite makes sense, it follows the normal distribution:)
the Mean is 15cm.
Of course the normal distribution is what you get when you take a truly randy sample. :)

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
from an economics stand point, so far, the distribution is perfect. The average is smack dab in the middle

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
more than 7, less than 8. (measured by others on separate occasions, but that's another story ;) )

ps. grower, not shower, flaccid i am small

Last edited:

handy20

Reaction score
I'm Asian and have a standard Asian dick around 5-6"
so jealous with you (caucasian) who have a big "weapon" hwahahaha
I'm not being racist....

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
more than 7, less than 8. (measured by others on separate occasions, but that's another story ;) )

ps. grower, not shower, flaccid i am small
I am more of a grower too, and I really like growers. It's so nice to get a soft dick that's quite short, and to watch it lengthen and harden under my teasing fingers. As the Paul Kelly song goes: "From little things big things grow".

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
I am more of a grower too, and I really like growers. It's so nice to get a soft dick that's quite short, and to watch it lengthen and harden under my teasing fingers. As the Paul Kelly song goes: "From little things big things grow".

great song :heart::heart: now you've mentioned this context, it's going to mean something completely different to me :rofl:

i'm with you jeansguyOZ, i love watching them grow, it's like gardening in quick motion ;)

what i like even more is seeing the expression and hearing the comments from my playbuddy as first impressions are proven wrong ;):devil:

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

I'm Asian and have a standard Asian dick around 5-6"
so jealous with you (caucasian) who have a big "weapon" hwahahaha
I'm not being racist....
Yeah well perhaps you don't have the big one, but most of you dude are fucking beautiful (I'm not being racist) :rofl:

handy20

Reaction score
Yeah well perhaps you don't have the big one, but most of you dude are fucking beautiful (I'm not being racist) :rofl:

lol thanks! we never proud of ourself, don't we?
but lots people tell me that I'm quite handsome :blushing: but I never felt that...

readyforit2

Reaction score
Dick size scale

This really needs ranges - I put 7 when I'm dead average 6.5in but it didn't feel right selling myself 0.5in short....

It would be interesting to hear about cock girth as well....

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I always thought that just measuring length was not enough to judge by...

I think cock size should be measured by volume...

For example, I'm (on a good day:p) 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference...

Radius x Radius x Height x Pi
1.035 x 1.035 x 7.5 x 3.14159

So rounded off, if my calculations are correct...

25.25 cubic inches by volume...

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
I always thought that just measuring length was not enough to judge by...

I think cock size should be measured by volume...

For example, I'm (on a good day:p) 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference...

Radius x Radius x Height x Pi
1.035 x 1.035 x 7.5 x 3.14159

So rounded off, if my calculations are correct...

25.25 cubic inches by volume...

Who said maths can't be fun?

Next question: if an erect 16cm dick is pointing upwards at an angle of 30deg from the vertical, what is the torque exerted by 30 gram jockstrap hanging from the tip?

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

lol thanks! we never proud of ourself, don't we?
but lots people tell me that I'm quite handsome :blushing: but I never felt that...
The first person you should always be proud and excited about is yourself... when you can achieve a self-satisfaction of who you are and what you have and what you can give to others the medicine will go down easy when you'll meet others and you'll have no shame of who you are and no jealousy or envy toward them. Self-Appreciation 101... nobody can't tell me I'm ugly if I don't think so :p

Don't always wait for people to find your qualities, try to enumerate them yourself, anyway people in general are very good at doing the exact opposite :rofl:. By the way 5 or 6 is plenty enough, if you are into anal sex the prostate gland is at finger's length (that's what being tickled when having anal sex)... now if you have Edward Scissorhands' fingers... I'd recommend not to put your fingers there; you may regret it lol.

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who said maths can't be fun?

Next question: if an erect 16cm dick is pointing upwards at an angle of 30deg from the vertical, what is the torque exerted by 30 gram jockstrap hanging from the tip?

That's a trick question...

It all depends on how worn the elastic is on the jock...:p