• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
True. But it just wrong in so many ways. Human are just thinking about them self, they dont think about the stability of nature. Animals also have a great impact to keep the nature, they spreading seeds through their feces. If human keep on killing animal, do some illegal logging to make living space, polluting and many things, then it will be ourself to received the consequence. Climate change, the increase of sea water rate, temperature that change dramatically...its all because of human selfishness.

But are the humans really to blame?
What have we in central europe and all over the world done in the middle age to get acreage and protect it , to get wood, to protect our lives and that of our families, to protect our cattle.......
lumber the woods and killing wild and dangerous animals like bear and wolf ( for example in europe)......, going from natural landscape to cultural landscape, maybe this is the prize for zivilisation and modern and comfortable life.
Rich countries have the possibility of effective and modern nature conservancy and wildlife management, but the poorer? :(

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Thats why wolf in Europe are really near extinction. Yet sadly the government in Europe cant do anything about this. I heard that some organization that giving attention about these issues, especially about illegal hunting, give some petition to the parliament. But seems like they dont care about this illegal hunting. Wolf and any animals come to people neighbours its because human taking their land. So dont blame them cause they need to living, its their natures.
True that richer country can make preservation, for the poor country, I guess the richer can do funding to help. But the richer country also have to make sure that the funding doesn't get corrupted by some people.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thats why wolf in Europe are really near extinction. Yet sadly the government in Europe cant do anything about this. I heard that some organization that giving attention about these issues, especially about illegal hunting, give some petition to the parliament. But seems like they dont care about this illegal hunting. Wolf and any animals come to people neighbours its because human taking their land. So dont blame them cause they need to living, its their natures.
True that richer country can make preservation, for the poor country, I guess the richer can do funding to help. But the richer country also have to make sure that the funding doesn't get corrupted by some people.

Yep corruption there is one of the greatest problems.......:(

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
unrequited love makes me sad

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Couldn't describe it. This song and lyrics from Adele - Rolling In The Deep can tell clearly what I feel.

"There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)"

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Facebook changing my entire profile automatically without my permission by replacing it with the new Timeline interface shown below

and I don't want the new timeline profile I want my old profile look back,I'm not Happy:angry: at all and the reason why I don't like the new Timeline profile at all is because all my posts are all over the place and it's too differcult to navigate my profile now :( I tried searching for a way to disable it but they only for if you hacked it to get that Timeline interface which by the way i didn't hack it to get this i think Facebook actually made this permanently according to this posted today : Anonym zu mashable.com/2011/12/06/facebook-timeline-rollout/ but strangely it's only rolled out in New Zealand at the moment not Australia nor anywhere else in the world but the strange thing is that I got :(

and I sadly i didn't have a good day returning back to work today from my long weekend at all so many tasks & jobs to do and i still haven't finished them yet and there's even more work for me to do tomorrow as well that keeps on building up my workload and I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdownX_X, I'm very tired,stressed out and not happy at all :( either

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
This used to be the day when we had a long and lovely conversation, but something happened. My dearest lover mother is sick and he had to go to the hospital and accompany her while myself got a fever, but its cooling down now so I am okay. This doesn't mean that I regrets our special moment disappear like this, Im grateful that he chose her over me. I will do the same if Im in his condition.
I just hope and pray that she will be alright. Because I love him, so I love his family too. They are important to me now.
Be strong G, I will always here and besides you even I cant be there in person.

H

Haplo

It's Monday...
The weather is horrible...
I have to study a lot...
My brother already moved the xbox 360 to his new apartment: I know, he bought it, but he said I had one more week to use it and now he took it to save himself a trip... :angry:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Want to download some Adobe programs into my computer. But there is soo much difficulties on installing it....what a nuisance.

luxferre

Reaction score
i'm tired, my boss seem have loosing his mind when order me to do report, today when i have my breakfast and lunch, he seems doesn't care i'm still eating and still my break time

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
48 hrs of toothache and a dentist appointment in 2 hrs~X(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pain gone.. but now I'm awaiting an appointment for a wisdom tooth extraction at the Dental Hospital

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well last night I felt sad.
Met up with two old work colleagues. It has been about a year since we met up in the pub. We used to do that every Friday after work, and let off steam.

I just miss that, and it hit me when I got home!

cheekysuck

Reaction score
Left my first semester of uni and gonna miss it for the X Mas holiday, but glad to be home :)

cheekysuck

Reaction score
Yeah so I'm gonna miss it, but semester 2 will be just as gooood

Ard san Aer

Reaction score
Today is the 2nd Anniversary of my Grandmother's death.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What made me sad:( was first thing when i woke up this morning all my joints were giving me bad pain all over my body while my throat felt like something was cutting through my mouth like a sharp blade every-time i swallow something & it still feels like that even right now and my eyes felt really sore like they were burning on fire thank goodness that stopped but they still feel sore but very itchy red eyes & sadly i shouldn't of went to work today since I'm almost always on the computer a lot which isn't good if i have very itchy red eyes but i did then during the day when i was at the office i felt really hot like my temperature was rising to boiling point & i was sweating and also had a bad headacheX_X as well and i still do have the headache and the weather didn't help much it actually made it worse since it's been raining but very humid and i said to myself, please excuse my bad language what i'm about to say here but i said "What the Fuck is going on with my body today":thinking: then i panicked and headed to the bathroom quickly which is what we call the loo to cool down to get my temperature back to normal, thank god that my temperature is Ok for the moment because it felt like i was going to have a heart attack or a stroke at the age of 24 but I'm alright now but what i just gone through today was so scary that i could of died but i didn't thank god cause for one I will miss all my dear lovely friends here on the forum & my family so much :hug:'s