• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

jhtw

Reaction score
guarlians of the galaxy ii !! awesome movie!

paulie11

Reaction score
"Their Finest". Really surprised me; funny, touching and all that, but most of all - not boring.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
WE DON'T BELONG HERE - hmmmm, my opinion? My opinion: an incredibly stupid, extraordinary boring movie about an incredibly stupid, extraordinary brainsick family!

92 minutes of nonsense. For us the worst film ever. Hands off!!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
WE DON'T BELONG HERE - hmmmm, my opinion? My opinion: an incredibly stupid, extraordinary boring movie about an incredibly stupid, extraordinary brainsick family!

92 minutes of nonsense. For us the worst film ever. Hands off!!!

So not the best film for Anton Yelchin to be remembered by?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
So not the best film for Anton Yelchin to be remembered by?

Hello Slimjim - I think this has been the last film with Anton Yelchin - an actor I really liked. But this film - no, no - believe me, this film is pure nonsense and no film to remember Anton.

But I know as well: tastes differ. You may try it - but my advice is - watch another one and not this nonsense.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
AU NOM DE MA FILLE - In the name of my daughter Based on a true story, KALINKA is about the struggle of Andre Bamberski to bring justice to his daughter Kalinka who died in disturbing circumstances. After 27 years of investigation to hunt down his presumed murderer, Bamberski will finally get the killer kidnapped and brought to justice. (Text from IMdB)
A French movie from 2016. I remember that I've read about this case in our newspapers. This is a film you should watch! Very recommended!

Unohana

Reaction score
A Dog's Purpose
I won't lie, I almost cried on several parts of the movie. Guess that anyone who has a pet would react the same.