• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A general request

T

tiogilito

OK, just an idea...

Sometimes posters use an established thread, but change the host for some reason, halfway through.

For example a thread my be described as "RG" and it is for a time, but then the poster decides to change to something else, but leaves the description of the thread unchanged.

This means you browse the thread only to discover you can no longer use your premium account as before which is irritating.

So I wonder, could we have a rule, when a poster decides to change hosts, he should simply start a new thread with a new description? (Sure post a link to the old thread...)

I wonder what people think....

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I agree that having the title of the thread not match the host within is very inconvenient.

Perhaps the simplest thing would be to start a new thread when you change host.

B.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Inaccurate filehost prefixes in thread titles is a valid issue.

It will be discussed among staff.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
The simplest way might be just to change the prefix.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
That is what tio wants the posters to do - change the prefix.

The first step would be to ask the uploader to change the prefix to [Multi].

There are conscientious posters who may have overlooked that detail and will change the prefix if it's brought to their attention. Others may not.

Mods have enough posts to check every day :D

mark_63

Reaction score
if the owner of the thread requests it, the staff can change the prefix.
more often than not, a thread owner will continue using the same prefix no matter what file host he started with after, for whatever reason, he starts using another.
anyone can report a thread to the staff or PM the thread owner and request the prefix be changed

DBOL777

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I often edit the thread titles or help inother ways the members cannot, and as Mark said, members should remember the staff is actually here to make the forum run better, so the entire staff is very willing to assist members...We like to think of the forum as a big team with members and staff all working together..Remember, if a post or thread is not proper, it is easy to click on the red triangle to report it and it will automatically be review by staff if members rather not pm the staff directly...

Robbie

skinjo9

Reaction score
I am so pleased that this issue has been brought up and again successfully dealt with by the admin guys who work so hard on our behalf.
It has been bugging me for ages, but i didn't like to complain as i respect the hard work that the posters do and didn't want to seem ungrateful. thanks DBOL777 Robbie for pointing out how to raise a flag as it must be hard to catch everything going on.
Thanks again and it is great being a member of this thriving community of great people.

skinjo9

Reaction score
sorry i forgot to say that the other thing that i would hope could be fixed is images not opening on posters pages, they don't seem to realize that images are not opening and we cant see what items are there to download beforehand. there are 3 or 4 regular guys that have had this situation for the last 6 months. apparently they may open depending on what country you live in, or browser used. any input from anybody as to what i can do?.
it is much appreciated.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sometimes they don't open/appear as the picture host has a server problem or similar problem outside of GH's control :(~X(

mark_63

Reaction score
sorry i forgot to say that the other thing that i would hope could be fixed is images not opening on posters pages, they don't seem to realize that images are not opening and we cant see what items are there to download beforehand. there are 3 or 4 regular guys that have had this situation for the last 6 months. apparently they may open depending on what country you live in, or browser used. any input from anybody as to what i can do?.
it is much appreciated.

when that does happen please report the post

Habukaz

Reaction score
I'll just use this thread for another minor question.

I've just seen that bisexual and other non-gay forums have been removed. Perhaps the bisexual and trans tags for new threads could be removed as well.

mark_63

Reaction score
I'll just use this thread for another minor question.

I've just seen that bisexual and other non-gay forums have been removed. Perhaps the bisexual and trans tags for new threads could be removed as well.

we've been working on it but thanks for the reminder