• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The weekend part 2

curiousguy

Reaction score
Ben was wearing snug quick dry shorts, showing off his thickly muscled thighs as he sat in the passenger seat of my car. As we were driving to the hotel, I would steal glances at the package that wasn't very well hidden underneath the fabric of his shorts. He was asking about what I wanted to do for the weekend, and I said we could hit a few of the bars, but for the most part I just wanted to stay in our room and have wild sex everywhere...on the bed, on floor, in the bathroom, and maybe even on the balcony. When I mentioned the balcony, his member twitched and started to grow underneath his shorts. I took the opportunity to reach over and start rubbing his package. He smiled and leaned back, enjoying the friction my hand was causing between his cock and the fabric. It wasn't a far drive to the hotel, so I didn't get to reach inside and feel some skin, but he had a raging hard on by the time we got to the hotel. We parked and I asked him to grab the bags and meet me in the lobby while I checked in.

After checking in, I turned around and saw him having an idle conversation with an attractive couple sitting on the lobby couch. The woman was slim and very sexy and rather tall even though she was at least part Asian, but considering the mindset I was in and the weekend we were about to embark on, I noticed that the man was rather gorgeous. He was just about as tall as Ben, and had a similar physique, but he had tanned skin that indicated Latino descent, with scruffy facial hair that suited him very well. They were dressed in swimwear and as I walked up closer to Ben, I overhead them mention they were about to hit the beach. Ben saw me approaching and introduced us. They were a married couple, vacationing on the island for a couple of weeks and staying at the hotel. Ben had apparently walked into the lobby to wait for me and the woman, Norma, had struck up a conversation with him. They chatted with us for a bit, asking about the nightlife and what else they could do for fun, then they said they were going to hit the water. Norma's husband, Rick, said that they hoped they'd see us around, to which Ben replied that they probably would, and that maybe we could grab some drinks at the hotel bar later tonight.

As we walked to the elevator, I told Ben that Norma was completely checking him out the entire time. Ben said that he thought she was, but what he noticed was that Rick didn't mind, and Rick was actually checking me out. I laughed at that, but as we got into the elevator, he leaned in and whispered, "I think they're swingers". That perked up my cock a little bit, as I found both of them to be attractive, but again, Rick caught my eye just a little bit more.

As the elevator doors started to close, Ben asked which floor we were on. I smiled and reached over and punched the 35th floor. He looked at me and said, "really?" It was the top floor of the hotel. I told him that I had won a hotel stay, but not that it was actually one of the penthouse suites. It had been a rewards club giveaway due to all the travel I did for work. I hadn't left the island in the few months since Ben and I because fuck buddies, but he knew I would sometimes travel frequently for work when I was needed at other offices all over the world.

We got to the top floor and there were two penthouse suites, one on each side of the hotel, each with a view of the ocean. I opened the door and he walked in, dropped the bags on the floor, and stood there like a kid in a candy store, amazed at the size of the place. It had a huge kitchen, a common bathroom larger than most hotel rooms, and a living room with bay windows. He walked up to the sliding glass door and opened it up, stepping out into a large balcony that was even larger than the living room. He walked to the edge where the railing was, taking in the view, looked around and spotted a large hot tub in one corner. It was all out luxury, and because there were only two suites on the entire floor, very private. He turned to me and smiled, saying "no wonder why you mentioned fucking on the balcony. We can do whatever we want here without worrying about being seen!" He walked up to me and said, "so...where do I get to fuck that sexy ass of yours first?" I leaned in for a kiss and replied, "follow me".

I led him down the hall, past a couple of smaller rooms, though they were hardly small, and into the master bedroom. It had floor to ceiling windows that curved around the corner, and the windows were tinted so you could see out but not in. I led him to the bed and pushed him down onto it. He lay there looking up at me with his smoking blue eyes, so I knelt over him, straddling him across his waist, and I leaned in and started making out with him. His instincts took over and he started running his hands all over my back and ass, kissing me with such fervor that I found myself having to catch my breath when he broke away. He looked up at me and then ran his hands down my back again until he could slip them under my shirt and run them up my back, taking off my shirt in the process. I sat up and he followed, allowing me to take his shirt off and unlace his shorts, his cock springing up out of them. Apparently he wasn't wearing any underwear. He unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down to my knees with a similar move as he did to my shirt, by running his hands inside my shorts and down my ass cheeks. Unlike him, I was wearing underwear, my cock straining against the fabric. I got off him so my shorts slid to the floor, then pulled his shorts completely off before kneeling on the floor and talking his cock into my mouth. He leaned back and moaned as I immediately slid to the base, deep throating him from the start. I tickled his balls as I started bobbing up and down, enjoying the taste of the precum that was leaking out of him. I alternated between sucking and stroking him, then pulling away and slapping his mushroom head against my cheeks, then paying special attention to the head with my tongue and lips, before going all the way back down to the base again. My cock was throbbing but I was too focused on pleasuring him to touch myself. After a few minutes he sat up, cupped my chin and pulled me up into a kiss. He stood up, taking me with him, turned us around and pushed me onto the bed rather roughly. I could see the desire in his eyes as he climbed on top of me.

He yanked my underwear off and then lay on top of me, both of us enjoying the body heat and skin to skin contact while making out. I could feel his cock, still moist and slippery from my saliva and his precum, sliding against mine, his mushroom head sliding across my belly button as he humped against my body while he kissed and licked me all over my face and neck. He then moved to suck on my cock, and I lay there as relaxed as I could, trying not to blow my load too soon, smiling down at him as he licked the precum that was now leaking out of me. He took some on his fingers and played with my hole for a bit, then stuck two fingers in and curled them upwards, sending a shiver through me. He then lifted both of my legs and went to town on my hole with his tongue. After a few minutes I told him, "I can't take it anymore, I want your cock inside me!"

He came up to my cock again and licked the precum off the head, sucking just the tip for a bit before saying, "you want this big boy in your ass, baby?" I nodded and he came up for a kiss, making me taste my own precum, before he guided his cock inside. I almost came after the head popped past my sphincter and he slid balls deep into me. He could tell I was close, so he stayed there for a few seconds as I caught my breath, then he locked his fingers in between mine and lifted them above my head, leaning in to make out with me while he started slowly but rhythmically sliding his cock back and forth inside my manpussy. I was moaning softly at the pleasure of it, and then suddenly he started going harder and faster. That shot spasms of ecstasy through me and my moans became louder and in short bursts with each time he slammed his cock back into me. He started grunting from the effort, his sweat trickling down from his face to his neck to his chest and down his rock hard abs, pooling with my sweat on my stomach and groin area. He was giving me the hardest fuck we had ever had together, and I was enjoying every thrust. It felt like he was fucking me like it would be the last time we would ever fuck again, like the world was about to end, and we had to have one last mind blowing mutual orgasm before then end.

I'm not sure how long we were going at it, but at some point my cock couldn't take it anymore and it just exploded without me touching it, because he still had my arms pinned down with his fingers locked in mine. It was a combination of his abs rubbing against my cock along with the hard, intense thrusts as he pulled his cock nearly all the way out each time and then slammed balls deep into me. A couple seconds after I exploded cum all over our abs and chests I felt him explode inside me with another strong thrust, hold it in for a few seconds before he thrusted again a few more times, each time making my cock send out another spurt of cum.

He lay there on top of me, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath, and I was enjoying the feeling of his warm cum deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulse and spasm intermittently as my manpussy drained all of his stores from his balls. At some point Ben fell asleep from the exhaustion.

It was a short nap, maybe about 20 minutes. He picked his head up and looked at me and smiled, saying "I think that was the best fuck we have ever had together." I whispered back, "that was definitely the most intense fuck you've ever given me, but we just checked in...there better be more where that came from."

TO BE CONTINUED...including some adventures with Rick and Norma...

ahunt

Reaction score
this is very hot. thx for shaing,