• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Getting Naked at the Leisure Centre

leewise

Reaction score
Getting Naked at the Leisure Centre

I don’t know whether you have the same thing in America ? In the UK we have government operated Leisure Centres, designed to provide facilities for people to play sports, with the idea of promoting exercise and health. You can rent a squash or badminton court, play five-a-side football, go to the gym, go swimming or many other sporting options.

So this is where my story starts. Each Thursday evening I go to play a game of badminton with a female colleague of mine, Charlotte, from work. We are both of an equal standard so we give each other a good work out. She is 21, a fitness freak and a good looking girl. I am 22, fairly athletic build and, if it doesn’t sound too pompous, I am not a bad looking guy. Thursday is a pretty quiet night at the centre usually, so it is an easy work out for us.

After the game, Charlotte goes straight home to have a shower there, or a soak in the bath. I choose to shower at the Leisure Centre. The changing rooms are communal, meaning that there are loads of naked guys walking around most time, in the majority, mostly unconcerned about their nudity or who sees them.

So one week, I was showering, and just towelling myself down afterwards still in the shower area, when I noticed a young guy, maybe early twenties, clearly watching another guy strip off. I also noticed that he seemed to be taking photographs on his phone of the guy when he wasn’t looking. I smiled to myself that I had rumbled him and wandered covered in my towel back to where my locker was. As soon as I approached, the lad ceased his activities and pretended to be rummaging through his kit bag.

I sat on the bench, facing him, dropped my towel and began wiping my cock, balls and ass in front of him. He managed a sly glance now and again at my tackle before picking up his bag and leaving the locker room. I quite like showing my body off, so enjoyed this little bit of voyeurism.

Fast forward to two weeks later and as I entered the locker room before my game and who was sat there in his gym kit again but my little “friend”. In fact there was just him in the whole locker room. I decided to have a little fun of my own this time.

I chose a locker and a place on the bench directly in front of him but a little to his right. I pretended that I was completely oblivious of him and began to peel off my clothes. First off was my T-shirt, so he could get a good view of my biceps, six pack and my very hairy chest. I began to feign tiredness and “yawned” so that I could lift my arms up and show off my pit hair. Next I took off my shoes and socks, and turned away from him as I lowered my trousers and stood there in just my tighty-whities, showing him my immensely hairy legs. I have been a hairy guy since I was thirteen, but I like to think not too hairy. I trim where I feel necessary!

I could tell that I had his interest now, so I slowly took off my underwear, making sure that I bent down giving him a perfect view of my hairy hole. That was when I heard the first click. He had bitten! I reached into my bag and lifted out my wallet, deliberately dropping several coins on the floor.
“Oh, shit,” I said out load, as I bent down to start collecting them, with my cock and bollocks now clearly on view to him underneath my hairy hole. “Click, click”. I was getting off on this to be honest so I prolonged the length of time it took to collect them. He mustn’t have believed his luck.
I then turned around facing him, stark naked, and said to him, “I am a clumsy bastard, there are coins everywhere!”

“Here, I will help you,” he replied as he stooped down to collect a few coins. I walked closer to him so that my uncut penis and low hanging balls would be just a matter of twelve inches or so from his face.

I watched his eyes looking firstly at my feet and hairy legs, and then his eyes settled on my cock.

His phone still in his hand, he must have been dying to carry on clicking. Instead he just gazed momentarily at my cock before saying, “Here you go, mate” and handed me my coins.

“Thanks very much,” I said.

“I’m Mike,” I said as I approached him again, still naked, offering to shake hands.

He looked hesitant, but finally said, “I’m Jake,” and shook this butt-naked boy’s hand firmly.

My nudity and the fact that he had taken photos of me clearly made him uncomfortable.

“What sort of phone is that, Jake? Is it an i-phone?”, I said.

“Yeah”, he nodded silently.

“They take really great photos don’t they”, I said. He nodded again.

“Did you get a good photo of my ass, Jake?,” I mischievously asked.

“I know that you have been taking photos of me. I saw you doing it to another guy a few weeks ago,

I have set you up, dude,” I said triumphantly.

“I, er.......” he stuttered.

“It’s okay Jake. I kind of get off on showing my body off, so this is what you are going to do, okay.

I am going to stand here and you are going to take as many photos of my body as you want. Wherever on my body you want. Understand? If anyone looks like they are coming in, we stop straight away”.

I demanded.

“No, I don’t think I...” he started.

“If you don’t want me to go to the police and get you arrested as a pervert, you are going to do it. Now get on with it.” I said firmly.

Reluctantly he approached me, as if he expected me to beat the shit out of him. After the first click and no reaction from me, he chilled a bit.

He took photos of my feet and legs, far away and close-up. He then focused on my cock and balls. I obligingly grabbed hold of my foreskin and pulled it upwards so my foreskin was stretched about four inches past my cock. I slid my foreskin back, I cupped my balls, I bent down again to show off my hairy hole and all the time, he clicked away. The fear was now gone.

Enjoying this immensely, I unsurprisingly began to get a boner. A rock hard public boner at that. I stood there with my cock almost touching my stomach, I was so rock hard.

He clicked and clicked. Then he did something which surprised me, as he reached out and took my cock in his hand, pushing it downwards and away from my body with one hand, whilst taking a photo with the other hand. He let it twang back against my chest three times. I had never had another guy touch my cock before, but it was not unpleasant.

He had not spoken a single work since I rumbled his little game, but he obviously was not shy as he began to wank me off. Slowly at first but with more vigour later. Before long I had shot my load all over my chest and he had taken the requisite photographs of the event. He began to stroke his hand slowly down my hairy legs and across my backside.

It was myself who was becoming uneasy now as this guy had seemingly wrestled the initiative away from me, and was now clearly in control. Regardless, I had enjoyed this experience, even though I was straight.
I wasn’t sure where to go next with this, but finally he spoke.

“You have a great hairy toned body and a really fantastic boner,” he said before picking up his stuff and leaving the locker room.

I just stood there, still erect and spunk running down my chest into my pubes.

A quick shower, and I was still more or less on time for my game with Charlotte, but she outclassed me and won easily. I guess my mind was elsewhere.

Fast forward yet again to the following Thursday, and the same situation occurred. I walked into the locker room only to see Jake sat there.
“Hi Jake”, I said, nervously,

“No show is on offer this week. That was strictly a one-off occurrence,” I stated in a matter of fact statement, continuing about my business.
“No, I don’t think so, Mike,” he said, which took me aback a little.
“Excuse me?”, I replied.

Well, it is like this. You know my name is Jake. That is all. I have been doing a little research. I know that you are Mike Nash, aged 22. Birthday 31st December. You live at 32 London Road, and you work at Bradwell and Green. How am I doing?” he smugly asked.

“What the fuck...” I uttered.

“Shut up Mike. I know lots about you now. I also know that the photos came out really well. Look, this one is just perfect, showing you stood naked with a big boner. You look really great. Maybe I could post a few photos to your Mum Val and your Dad John? Or I could e-mail them to that nice Charlotte that you play Badminton with? Would you like that?,” he asked.

“Why would you do that? You wanted photos of naked men, and I just gave you what you wanted. It was a bit of fun for both of us”, I inquired.

“Well maybe my fun is only just beginning Mike? You threatened to expose me to the police at the very start, so unless you now want me to expose you as a pervert who likes being jerked off in a public locker room, you are going to do what I say, this time, okay?” he stated.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Well, firstly you can get naked again, and quick! You don’t want to keep Charlotte waiting!” he said.

I began removing my clothes as ordered, and he just sat there video recording my ordeal on a HD flip recorder.

When I was naked, he ordered me to stand with my hands on my head and moved the flip up and down my body, front and back. He focused for some time on my face, clearly to rile me.

“Okay, do that thing again where you pulled your foreskin tight up and stretched it.”

I did as requested.

“Bend over. Part your butt cheeks and show me your big hairy hole again,” he continued.

I did as requested.

“Lie on the floor and shove this anal vibrator up your ass,” he went on.
“But what if someone comes in?” I asked.

“I don’t give a fuck,” he laughed.

I did as requested and to my horror got a raging boner in the process.
“Now leave the vibrator up your ass, get dressed and go and play Charlotte at Badminton.

I will be watching you all the time, so don’t try and fucking remove it”, he ordered.

I did as requested, and needless to say it was immensely uncomfortable to run around for forty-five with a dildo up your bum. Charlotte once again won the game easily.

When I returned to the locker room, Jake was there once more but so were three other guys getting changed.

I went over to near where he was, and he simply ordered me to go and get changed but beforehand I was to go into the toilet cubicle and remove the vibrator. I was then to hand it to him along with my sweaty underwear, which he put into his kit bag.

He then said in a louder voice, so the others could hear, “Hurry up and get showered Mike and I will just wait here for you.”

He then proceeded to take sly photos of the youngest of the three guys getting changed.

Showered and dressed, we both left the locker room together. Outside, he simply said,
“See you next week Mike for more fun.”

My heart sank. Who was this guy. What the hell did he want and how on earth could I stop him making the photos public? I would lose my job if they got e-mailed to work and my parents would surely throw me out if they got photos in the mail. I couldn’t think of anything else but to keep complying.
Thursday evening arrived, and once again, there was only Jake in the locker room.

“Get naked quick,” was his opening remark.

I did as requested.

He then pulled out an electric razor and simply said, ”Come here.”

I did as requested, knowing that it wouldn’t be good.

He began to shave off my pubic hair and continued until I was virtually bald. He collected my hair and put it in a plastic bag and into his kit bag. He then told me to bend over and began shaving off my ass hair. I was totally humiliated by having to comply to this most embarrassing order at the hands of a blackmailer. I did as requested and saw my substantial ass hair hitting the floor.

He then got rid of my armpit hair too, and ordered me to keep my pubes, ass and pits completely smooth from now on.

“Put your arms on your head and assume the position whilst I get some video evidence of your newly trimmed areas,” he said.

A minute or two later, the flip disappeared into his kit bag, and out came a very small looking jockstrap.

“Put this on. You are going to wear this whilst you play Charlotte this week,” he demanded.

I did as I was told, even though it was way too small and my balls hung out of each side of the jockstrap.

Surprise, surprise. Charlotte won easily again. She was beginning to wonder why my form had deteriorated so much and even asked me if everything was okay. I feigned happiness and just pretended that she had outclassed me, promising to get my revenge.

Back in the locker room, there was Jake, another guy changing near him and one more guy who had just showered and got dressed. He soon left, and I heard Jake say, “Mike, get your kit off now and come and stand near me”.
I didn’t understand what was going on initially as the other guy would clearly have heard this order.

“Don’t mind Paul here. He is with me,” Jake laughed.

At this, “Paul”, got up and sat next to Jake.

I took my kit off and stood there naked.

“Come over here, Mike. Paul wants to meet you. Hurry up, and say hello to Paul,” he sarcastically said.

I moved the six foot over to Jake and Paul, and sheepishly said, “Hello Paul.”
“I told you that he was a real babe, didn’t I Paul. Go ahead, you can touch the merchandise!”, he said.

Paul then got up and began running his hands over my arms, chest and worse.

I was ordered to flex my arms so Paul could feel my muscles. I once more had to assume the position so that he could see my now bald, but very sweaty armpits. He checked my ass, I bent over so that he could play with my hole. He cupped my balls, pulled on my cock, rolled back my foreskin and ruffled my leg hair.

All the time, Jake had the Flip recorder running.

Paul began to wank me off and before long had me fully erect. He also twanged my cock against my stomach several times, presumably for embarrassment.

“See Paul, he has got an enormous boner. I told you! Why don’t you measure it?” he suggested, throwing Paul a tape measure at the same time.
Paul grabbed the tape measure, measured my dick and for the first time, he spoke.

“Fuck me, he’s got an nine inch dick. He’s massive,” said Paul, who almost simultaneously took my cock into his mouth and began to give me a blowjob.
I know that I should have been revolted by this, but to be honest it was the best blowjob that I had ever had and I subsequently shot my load farther than I have ever done for years.

Jake recorded my ejaculation on the Flip, of course.

Just at this point, the first of two doors into the changing room began to open and another guy was about to enter the locker room.

Paul and Jake immediately shifted their attention away from me, and before he entered left me standing there naked with a raging boner in front of the new arrival. He gave me the very strangest of looks and continued to stare at me as he made his way to his locker. Also seemingly noticing the trail of spunk on the floor. Two and two most certainly did make four on this occasion for him. All I could do was turn around, get showered and dressed.
Jake, mouthed silently to me, “We will wait for you outside”.

Once outside, Jake said to me, “Okay, you must now go straight home, stand in front of your bedroom window with the curtains open and then slowly take all of your clothes off. I then want you to masturbate in front of the window. When you are erect you must stand there in the window showing your boner off for a few minutes before shooting your load against the window. Got it? Paul and myself will be outside watching. We know which your bedroom is. It should give the neighbours a great free show!”

Needless to say, I knew that this seemed to be escalating but I did as I was instructed.

The sun was shining directly into my bedroom, so I was indeed in total and clear view of any neighbours. My window was quite low and barely went above my knees, so I would be very much on show.

I looked out and could see Jake and Paul sat in a car across the road. I could tell that Jake already had his flip in operation.

Before I knew it, I was stood totally naked and in view of anyone who cared to watch. I began to cry to myself at my predicament. I began to jerk off and it took quite some time before I could get remotely hard, but eventually I did and I then stood there on view as instructed. I noticed a girl that I did not know, maybe 18/20, in a house facing me clearly pointing and laughing. She then brought another girl to watch. I saw Mrs Phillips from Number 29 stood in her garden staring at me in disbelief. Was this really happening to me? Regardless I started rubbing my cock once more and duly shot my load against the window. As it trickled down, I noticed the two girls in the bedroom across the street clapping at my performance. Mrs Phillips was nowhere to be seen.

Just then, my phone rang.

“Very good, Mike. You are getting good at following orders. Because you have done what I asked, I think that you have suffered enough embarrassment now. I will leave you alone now, but do remember that I have got all the photographic and video evidence to get you locked up for some time, so if I ever call you and ‘request’ something, you must comply, understood? And I may check at any time whether you have kept your pits, ass and pubes shaved, so keep shaving” said Jake.
“Yes,” I just managed to reply amongst the tears, as I openly sobbed down the phone.

I saw Jake and Paul drive away. That was twelve months ago now, and he hasn’t shown up again at the Leisure Centre since. There has been no apparent backlash from my public masturbation either. The neighbours did not report me to the police thankfully, although I have kept a wide berth from Mrs Phillips and the girls across the road since.

I no longer play Charlotte at Badminton on Thursdays. I just can’t go near that place any more.

A week ago, I went on my first social outing for some time, a leaving do for someone at work. We all went out to an Italian Restaurant with partners, although I still don’t have one. I was shocked when Charlotte turned up though.

“Hi Mike. This is my new boyfriend Simon,” she enthusiastically said

Only it wasn’t Simon, it was Jake.