• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Who's next to cum out after Tom Daley?

ottobluhm

Reaction score
I've always wondered why Morrissey has said many times that he's bisexual when clearly he's a gay man. Even jammed gaydar can tell Morrissey is 100% gay.

quite2

Reaction score
No no no. I don't want Christiano Crybaby Ronaldo to come out. He can stay straight and far away!

Daniel Radcliffe? Well, why not.

BadMan125

Reaction score
Lol I think Ronaldo is a plastic Ken doll.

Radcliffe is either bi or is so comfortable with his sexuality he don't give a doggone. I mean, he DOES have a thing with kissing other men in public lol

theseeker

Reaction score
Oh yes, I googled for "Colton Haynes gay" - OMG! :D

Wondered who that was, googled it, and....... Holy shit Zachary Quinto is gay too??

The things you learn everyday...:p

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Yes, Quinto too but he won't come out because he's out and proud already. :D

theseeker

Reaction score
While we're here, what about singer Greyson Chance? Anyone thinks he's probably gay too?

Case in point:

and

Last edited by a moderator:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Ryan Seacrest, George Eads and Shemar Moore to come out...I just get the feeling that they are in the "closet"...I could be wrong though...

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
We were all wrong...

The most recent celebrity to publicly come out is...

Wrestling legend and WWE Hall Of Fame member, Pat Patterson...

Of coarse, since this has been the worst kept secret in "Sports Entertainment" for the past 30 years, one has to ask...

Does it count?

BadMan125

Reaction score
Pat has been openly gay all his life. His debut as a wrestler more than 56 years ago was in drag lol it just hadn't been publicly acknowledged until recently.

king20583

Reaction score
Ian Thorpe reveals he is gay

Ian Thorpe, the Australian swimmer who is the country's most successful Olympic athlete ever, revealed in an interview that he is gay, according to The Sunday Telegraph.

The Daily Telegraph reports that the admission came in a sit-down with Sir Michael Parkinson, to be broadcast on Australian television on Sunday night. In the interview, Thorpe reportedly also details his well-publicized struggles with depression, which caused him to check into a rehabilitation facility earlier this year.

Thorpe has had to contend with speculation about his sexuality for years, even though he has dated women. The Sydney Morning Herald quotes a passage Thorpe wrote in his 2012 memoir "This Is Me": ''For the record, I am not gay and all my sexual experiences have been straight. I'm attracted to women, I love children and aspire to have a family one day … I know what it's like to grow up and be told what your sexuality is, then realising that it's not the full reality. I was accused of being gay before I knew who I was.''

Thorpe was the dominant athlete at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, winning three gold medals and two silvers for Australia. He continued to rack up victories at swimming world championships in the years afterward, and picked up an additional two gold medals at the Athens games in 2004. Soon after, he took a break from competitive swimming, then retired. He attempted a comeback in 2011 and 2012, but failed to qualify for the London Olympics.

ian+thorpe+3.jpg

mitzi8

Reaction score
Radcliffe has already addressed this. He has talked about his first sexual experience with a woman, and that he grew up in a house where gay were frequently hosted. He's comfortable and has no issue, but himself isn't gay.

warrenxx

Reaction score
For a long time, I've been convinced Daniel Radcliffe was gay. He really does seem to give off that vibe. However, he has recently revealed a girlfriend. I am positive he is at the very least bi.

vhsbeta

Reaction score
A bit of old news but Greyson Chance came out. (Sucks that anyone has to do this).

Anyway, seems like a nice kid doing well.

https://anon.to/mvsl38

Last edited by a moderator: