• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Would You Like To See A Photography Section On GH?

Would You Like To See A Photography Section On Gay Heaven?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Gay Heaven is lucky to have a thriving community of intelligent and talented members with sophisticated tastes and a good eye for interesting eye candy not only of beautiful men and titillating content but for beautiful art as well. This is evidenced by the interest in threads devoted to photographs of different compositions as well as unusual art objects.

The adage "A picture is worth 1,000 words" comes to mind.

I've always loved photography even though I'm not very good at it I can appreciate inspired photographers who are very good at it. I can tell many of you are like me and love good photography.

With that in mind I've recently inquired about starting a Photography Section here on Gay Heaven. A new home for all the existing threads devoted to photography that many members enjoy participating in and for all the threads yet to come.

The question arises if the members would be interested in the addition of a Photography Section in the Community Forums area?

Would you? Please vote in the poll and post a reply to this thread. Unless enough members support the idea it will not happen. I would very much like to have it but that is not enough. So please show your support if you are interested.

Thanks,

W!nston

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
here are so many photos in many threads which are really gorgeous.
But it would be very nice too if not only photos from the net are shown here but photos the members have made by themselves. I think and believe that many members of GH will be too good photgraphers who could exhibit their own pictures.

So guys here follow W!nston's wish!!!!

golfdelta21

Reaction score
Yes...Oui... Ja...Sì...Sim....

It's a good idea to have a thread dedicated to photography. I have just voted: my vote is a clear and strong YES

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm glad you've done this, though you might not agree with my reasons for thinking that this is an idea whose time has come. Pictures are popular, nothing wrong with lots of snaps, and as you say, each one of them is worth a thousand words.
However. There's always a however.
I can see nice photographs on a million other sites. On Gay Heaven can I have the thousand words please, or maybe just the hundred words, even the ten words might have to do.
With the photos moved into their own aisle of the supermarket, it becomes easier to see that the shelves in the discussion aisle are looking on the sparse side. If this prompts an order of new stock to fill up the gaps, that will make me a happy shopper.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
As some of my friends already know I was something of a photo nerd in my youth with a small pile of cameras and my own darkroom. You could say I was in love with photography (besides being in love with cocksucking, of course) and this love has never fully vanished, so my answer to W!nston's question will be a quasi-quotation of Molly Bloom's monologue in James Joyce's "Ulysseus": and yes I said yes oh yes yes yes oh yes I said YES!

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Must be great to have your own darkroom. I don't mean for developing films in, the other sort. They are much more fun.

racinsaleen

Reaction score
Gay Heaven is lucky to have a thriving community of intelligent and talented members with sophisticated tastes and a good eye for interesting eye candy not only of beautiful men and titillating content but for beautiful art as well. This is evidenced by the interest in threads devoted to photographs of different compositions as well as unusual art objects.

The adage "A picture is worth 1,000 words" comes to mind.

I've always loved photography even though I'm not very good at it I can appreciate inspired photographers who are very good at it. I can tell many of you are like me and love good photography.

With that in mind I've recently inquired about starting a Photography Section here on Gay Heaven. A new home for all the existing threads devoted to photography that many members enjoy participating in and for all the threads yet to come.

The question arises if the members would be interested in the addition of a Photography Section in the Community Forums area?

Would you? Please vote in the poll and post a reply to this thread. Unless enough members support the idea it will not happen. I would very much like to have it but that is not enough. So please show your support if you are interested.

Thanks,

W!nston
I think this is a great idea!