• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2019

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Switzerland: Luca Hänni - She Got Me

47070695.jpg

Swiss Broadcaster SSR SRG chose Luca Hänni through an internal selection process. The 24-year-old previously won 'Deutschland sucht den Superstar' (Eng: Germany is searching for the Superstar) and has already built a career for himself in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Luca Hänni’s musical career started with a bang in 2012: then just 17 years old, the Swiss teenager won Deutschland sucht den Superstar, Germany’s version of Pop Idol. He was the first non-German to do so and also the youngest ever winner of the show.

Luca wrote his song She Got Me together with a team of national and international composers at a Swiss songwriting camp. He hopes that the song, which combines rhythmic and Middle Eastern elements, will appeal to both young and old: "With my ESC song She Got Me, I want to spread some joie de vivre and share my passion for dance and music with the whole audience!"

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cyprus: Tamta - Replay

f74e9c62fed7a45fcbd1.jpg

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019, Cypriot Broadcaster CyBC finally revealed the official music video for their 2019 Eurovision Song Contest entry. 'Replay' is the song with which Tamta will represent the country at the 64th Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv this coming May.

Replay is composed by an internationally distinguished team led by Alex Papaconstantinou (Alex P) and comprising of Teddy Sky, Kristoffer Fogelmark, Albin Nedler and Viktor Svensson.

Tamta was born and raised in Georgia. She moved to Greece at the age of 21 and took part in the TV show Super Idol, finishing in second place. She is currently one of the most successful and influential pop artists in the Greek music industry, and is considered as one of the best vocalists and performers in Greece.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Israel: Kobi Marimi - Home

d9d6fa9c5kobi.jpg

The Israeli singer has revealed his 2019 Eurovision Song Contest entry, 'Home'. He will perform the song on home ground in Tel Aviv in the Grand Final on Saturday 18th May after Netta's victory in Lisbon brought the contest to Israel for a third time.

Since he became Israel's Eurovision entrant, Kobi has become the nation's sweetheart. His soulful singing has brought him 'home', which is also the title of the song that has been written especially for him to perform at the competition. The song brings his personal story and struggles to the Eurovision Song Contest stage.

Kobi Marimi was already a well known performer and artist in Israel before he won this year’s edition of Rising Star, Israel’s national selection show to pick the artist that will represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest. Kobi won the 2017 Music Celebrations ‘Promising Actor’ award for his role in Messiah Now.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Armenia: Srbuk - Walking Out

0da07519d53srb.jpg

Armenia was the first out of 41 participating countries to announce their Eurovision 2019 participant. In November 2018, Srbuk was announced as the country's hopeful for next year's competition in Tel Aviv, Israel.

In March 2019, "Walking Out" was revealed as her entry for the contest. Composed by Lost Capital and tokionine, the lyrics of the song were written by Garik Papoyan, who previously co-wrote Armenia's 2014 entry for Aram Mp3.

Srbuhi Sargsyan, professionally known as, Srbuk (born 1994 in Yerevan) is being described as one of the rising stars of Armenia. She has participated in numerous competitions, both local and international, including reaching the final stage of The Voice Ukraine.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Malta: Michela - Chameleon

07fa3a62ddb564mi.jpg

X Factor Malta broadcasted its first season on Television Malta and used the platform for the 2019 Maltese selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. Open to musicians of all styles, solo acts or groups, Malta left the options wide open regarding what kind of act would represent them.

Michela Pace (born 25 January 2001) won the inaugural season of Malta's version of The X Factor in January 2019. She hails from the island of Gozo. She is a student at Bishops Conservatory Girls School in Victoria.

Yesterday she finally revealed her Eurovision Song Contest entry. She will sing Chameleon, a song written and composed by Joacim Perrson, Paula Winger, Borislav Milanov and Johan Alkanas.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who will win Eurovision Song Contest 2019?

Bookmakers have predicted Netherlands :thinking:

ggeae53.jpg

Eurovision 2019 Spotify streaming chart

afqr3242.jpg

Anyway, really good year. Some of the songs I really like. And not clear winner yet, which is good.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I haven't listened to any of the other entries, but I think the Australian entry is rubbish. She is a talented lady, but I don't like that song.

Edit: I listened to some of them on Spotify. The only one that really stood out for me was the Russian entry, but I doubt it will win - I don't think it's the kind of song the voters look for.

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Eagerly awaiting haiducii's top picks of this years entries.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eagerly awaiting haiducii's top picks of this years entries.

Top 5 Faves so far:

Switzerland
Belgium
Italy
Sweden
Slovenia

I think Luca deserves to win. I like this song and I am hoping it will do well after so many of failure for Switzerland. To be honest, it’s definitely not the most inspirational entry this year, but I hope it will probably do well. Good luck Luca! :thumbs up:

I don't like the bookies Top 2. Too slick and quite bland.

portugal10

Reaction score
it's all about the boys this year.

1. Azerbaijan
2. Belgium
3. Netherlands
4. Czechia
5. Estonia

All of them are cute too! :p

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh yeah! The most awaited thread of the year is here! :heart:

My top picks for this year are (in a random order):

- Slovenia
- Denmark
- Iceland
- The Netherlands
- Italy

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
EBU releases official rules for 2019 contest

Earlier this week, the EBU revealed changes to the way the televote points will be announced in Tel Aviv. But that’s not the only changes we’ll be seeing. The European Broadcasting Union has today released the Eurovision 2019 contest rules. And with it come some of the most sweeping changes since the 1978 rule that limited the width of contestants’ flared trousers.

Make no mistake — these rule changes will radically change the face of the contest as we know it, but we can’t help feel that some of these changes are long overdue.

The EBU released the new rules today, along with the statement, “New year, new me, #bestlife”.

The national language rule returns
All countries must perform in a national language.

Countries will be allowed to vote for themselves
At last, giving the fans something they have been asking for!

Jury members will not be permitted to watch the ESC
In order to keep the jury as neutral and incorruptible as possible, they will not be allowed to view the ESC.

San Marino will become part of the automatic qualifiers
The Big Five becomes the Big Six, as the microstate of San Marino joins the automatic qualifiers.

National final favourites will get a second chance
Each year, fans will be able to vote out five Eurovision entries and replace them with other songs that cruelly missed out on winning their national final.

What do you think? Will these changes improve the contest? Or has the EBU gone too far? :thinking:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Earlier this week, the EBU revealed changes to the way the televote points will be announced in Tel Aviv. But that’s not the only changes we’ll be seeing. The European Broadcasting Union has today released the Eurovision 2019 contest rules. And with it come some of the most sweeping changes since the 1978 rule that limited the width of contestants’ flared trousers.

Make no mistake — these rule changes will radically change the face of the contest as we know it, but we can’t help feel that some of these changes are long overdue.

The EBU released the new rules today, along with the statement, “New year, new me, #bestlife”.

In order to keep the jury as neutral and incorruptible as possible, they will not be allowed to view the ESC.

The Big Five becomes the Big Six, as the microstate of San Marino joins the automatic qualifiers.

Each year, fans will be able to vote out five Eurovision entries and replace them with other songs that cruelly missed out on winning their national final.

What do you think? Will these changes improve the contest? Or has the EBU gone too far? :thinking:

I don't know if I understand you correctly, but if the "national language rule" is to return just a few weeks before the ESC and if this means that all countries must "perform in a national language" - then there's going to be a lot of problems with all contributions written to be performed in English. Take John Lundvik's Swedish contribution "Too late for love" - if I'm understanding all of this correctly, the my verdict must be: EBU - this isn't serious, you're a bunch of nationalist nutbags!!! It's fuckin' idiotic to not give songwriters and artists a chance to adapt to a change of rules of this magnitute. Not serious, you morons! :(

And let's pour some Wittgensteinian sulphuric acid on the notion of "a national language" - WTF is that? Is it the official language of a state (some states have more than one)? Or a language of a national minority (in that case Sweden could bring on songs in Sami, Meankieli, Jiddish and Finnish) - or what??? :?:worried:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well I'm not sure voting is such a good idea any moreX_XX_X:duh::duh:

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
I guess it could be haiducii's traditional April fools prank - he gets me every year :rofl: Let's hope it is...
It's just that most of them seemed way too extreme. And also, I couldn't find anything on their website. :)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's just that most of them seemed way too extreme. And also, I couldn't find anything on their website. :)

Ah, I bet it's our Slovene bro making fools of us all - me in particular :blushing: