• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Whom of you guys here is a bottom?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm a little bit curious. Here are so many threads about everything - but one thing I'm missing. The answer of whom of you is a 100% bottom (not versatile, not top). And if you are such a "real" bottom what do you like most from your partner? Do you like it rough-and-tumble or fond? Or too both of it? And if you haven't a boy friend, what is your experience with changing partners? How often do you have sex and if you have sex how often in a row? Are you ready for every dick or are some dicks for you a no-go? Or are there other no-go's for you?

I know, these are very intimate questions - but perhaps you will be so very kind and answer it?! p:p

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
So it seems that I'm here on the GH the one and only "bottom guy"??? Really?? -:)

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
There are a lot of shy boys at Gay Heaven, it would seem.
For myself, I dislike categories. I don't want to be put in a box marked top, bottom, versatile, like an item in the Ikea catalogue. I'm just a man who enjoys whatever he can get.
Are some dicks a no-go? Of course not, how cruel it would be to a man to say, "no, sorry, your dick is not good enough for me"
Perhaps you meant due to excessive size. I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow Dargelos the first who would say something here. -:)

But it was not my intention to put the guys here in "marked boxes". And you are totally right that we all are men - but as well men with special wishes or needs. And if I'm speaking only from myself: I like nothing more than to be the "receiver" ergo the "bottom". And I don't feel because it is like it is to be put in a "marked box" of an IKEA catalogue. As well I'm not effeminate - I'm a man, sporty and self-assured and nonetheless a "Bottom".

This is a gay forum - so why to be shy to speak about your preferences? Here you are literally anonymous. Once more: so why to be shy to speak about your preferences?

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I have topped a couple times but other than than I am still a total bottom..and no cock will be turned down by me age race size--all need love and attention..

lhardwick69

Reaction score
big or fat short or thin I don't care just stick it in--thats my motto I will say been a couple I should have said no because the pain was more intense than others but it was more pleasurable as I love the pain--

tallrunner

Reaction score
I just can't get past the pain and the feeling somethings gonna come out after the guy takes his dick out, even if i've cleaned.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just can't get past the pain and the feeling somethings gonna come out after the guy takes his dick out, even if i've cleaned.

Hi Tallrunner, I'm fully with you and I will understand your feelings and your antipathy against the feeling to have "something" into yourself. And that is to be okay! I know some friends of mine who feel the same as you.

I don't know if you can make yourself free from this antipathy - but if: you would have a great time! Relax and slack off! :thumbs up:p:p

lhardwick69

Reaction score
the feeling of thinking you have to poop while getting fucked--its mostly about lube--if lube isnt enough it will press against walls of your insides and feel like muscles need to retract to push out the cock like its a turd---

I don't know what happened when id have sex but seemed like all guys I was with were ready to fuck me I wondered if they saw a sign I didn't know existed--I want fucked--so I became what people call now a submissive ass --I did what I was told and took it like a man no matter what-- I loved the pain--and it wasn't just anal sex for pain either--I been tied up and whipped with belts from a certain age wont say obvious reasons-- and even now few guys at work tease each other about who does what in bedroom with their wives--and one guy took a board whacks me on ass with it hard and I got hard and so did he

he started asking about why I got hard and I told him I like pain--been whipped with belts and switches and loved the pain..he and I get off work one night everyone had left and he took off his belt and says take your shirt off and prove it--I did and he whacked me few times I got hard-- and I let him do that on my back puled pants down so whack my ass too--he saw my hard on and it was oozing prcum a lot as it hung in the air-- he pulls out his cock gets behind me and puts head of his cock at my hole and slams it in all way pulls my hair and his precum acted as lube and he was shocked as I didn't try stopping him..he lasted like 3 minutes came so hard and actually orgasmed--

he then says he wished his wife would let him be that aggressive--I was like well come to my place any time and do whatever want--I aske him about his dominant side and he says he couldn't understand why he wanted to be dominant and aggressive all he knew was he wanted to do it

so its all about trust and right amount lube andthen again not all guys are made to be bottoms--we need tops as there doesn't seem to be many out there

as for sex after work in parking lot--parking lot in back of business no cameras

tonib

Reaction score
I am a total bottom. I get pleasure from giving pleasure. Let me see if I can answer your questions:

1) what do you like most from your partner?

Feeling valued. I don't want to be just a wet mouth or a hot hole. I want to be seen as a person who has a lot to bring to the table.

2)Do you like it rough-and-tumble or fond? Or too both of it?

I like both. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I want is hard and rough, other times I want a sweet caress. Kissing is a must for me though. It's what sets the mood.

3) And if you haven't a boy friend, what is your experience with changing partners?

I am not sure I get this question. Finding a guy is easy. Finding a guy I am willing to literally let inside my body is harder.

4) How often do you have sex and if you have sex how often in a row?

When I have a partner, sex is 3-5 times a week. Single like I am now, sex is maybe 2 times a month? I have a very busy job and sex just isn't a priority, (though I'd like it to be!) I get picky about finding guys. I try not to do random hook ups. I am in my 30's now and that has lost it's appeal a bit. I still do it, but I'd rather prefer 1 friend with benefits over a random hook ups.

We can do it in a row. I got no issue with that. Penetration will vary though. We'll mix it up with hand action, more oral, etc. to make it enjoyable for all. It depends on the type of sex and his size. If he's huge and we just finished a round that was mainly anal and he wants another round, I'd be more incline to give him a blow job and let me booty rest a bit. But if he's an average size we can do two anal rounds back to back.

5) Are you ready for every dick or are some dicks for you a no-go? Or are there other no-go's for you?

I am a black guy and I got the stereotypical black guy phat ass. LOL. I can handle pretty big dicks. Size isn't an issue. I'm more incline to say no to a guy for other reasons - hygiene, attitude, lack of safe sex practices, etc...

Kinkydragon

Reaction score
I am bisexual, but have yet to have anal sex. (Yes, if you've seen my pics, my ass has yet to be penetrated) I want to be bent over the side of the bed, both of us naked, and be pounded mercilessly. Other than that, i am sorry I cannot answer any other questions.

Jase

Reaction score
Hmmm...
I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but better late than never. :)

To answer your first question, I am a 100% bottom. I've attempted to top twice in my life and it just wasn't for me. Both times I ended up flipping back to being the bottom; which is much more enjoyable/pleasurable for me.

I'm with tonib in what I want from a partner, I want to be treated like a human being with conversation and respect. Not just a giant fuck toy. In regards to the kind of sex I prefer, while I certainly enjoy it sweet and romantic, I need to get pounded hard and aggressively if I want to cum hands-free. Otherwise, I have to jack off while getting topped.

To answer the partner question. Currently, I do have a boyfriend and we've been in a long-term relationship for years. When it to the frequency of sex, it varies... sometimes it can be a little as once a week or as much as five or six times a week. Just depends on what's going such as work, hobbies, or various other projects.

Finally, the dick question...
I might be in the minority, but I can honestly say that there is such a thing as too big for me. Previously, I dated a guy who had the biggest cock I've ever seen in person. He said it around 13 inches and be honest, I think he was rounding down. It just seemed like it took more time to get me stretched and ready for that monster than sex itself lasted. Once he finally got it in me, he could only last 2-3 minutes saying that I was too tight.

Thankfully, sex is much better now with my current boyfriend. :)

JDyvim

Reaction score
I'm an exclusive bottom and my experiences are pretty similar to Jase's. I've been sexually active for a decade and have never topped someone. The one time I tried, I got soft immediately.

I think good sex session waxes and wanes between hard and gentle, but I definitely need it hard at the end to prostate orgasm which is my favourite way to orgasm.

My boyfriend fucks me between twice and four times a week. We don't live together so its really whenever we visit each other. The majority of the time we do it once and leave it at that, but there are some nights when we're both so horny we cant sleep, and we end up going three or four times before dawn. Each time it takes longer to cum so I'm pretty shattered the next day, but its worth it ;)

depotboy69

Reaction score
I'm strictly bottom,i love having my mouth and ass used by big cocks to deposit their cum

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i am a total bottom as well--as going through life i often wondered if there was this invisible sign telling the tops i walked by that i was a bottom please fuk me--no one ever asked me to fuck them which was fine with me

Roman2

Reaction score
It is rather curious that so few claim or admit to being bottoms or total bottoms since most statistics/polls suggest more men are bottoms than tops. Anyway, like some of the others, I have never topped. I don't think it is in my psyche to do so. Although sometimes I feel a bit more aggressive towards men smaller than myself. Ultimately, while being very outwardly male - I only want to receive the power and strength of another man...not in a brutal or dehumanizing way because I want my person to be respected. But still, I guess there's a need inside of me to submit to another and in receiving him and his seed or essense to acknowledge he is the more masculine than I. I have often wondered what makes bottoms and tops so different in our psychology and I'd love to hear more from both in order to better understand myself.

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i am98 pecent bottom 2 percent top---;pve it when a top is inside me doing me easy or rough as he wants to do me

my question to you is you bottom as well or you a top?

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
total bottom here--as for how like to be screwed--i like to leave tha in conrol of the top-he screws mein a way that feels good to him and hopefully it feels good to me--

as for sizes--i never been with any too big to point i should have said no but maybe a couple i maybe should have said no freakin way