• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Master's Delight 2

Gitano1977

Reaction score
Contact me if you'd like to read more. Love to hear critiques and what not of my work

He exits the bathroom, masked replaced. I am still unsure of his identity but still lusting for him. The smell of my soap and shampoo wasp from him. I’m keenly aware of the smell of sex that has permeated the room. I fight the desire to dirty him up once more. “You may watch me wash, now.” I push past him. He follows obediently and sits crossed leg on the tile floor, eyes full of the want to serve me as my bather.

I make a show of washing myself in front of him, lathering my chest and crotch. I turn my back to him as I work my ass, sliding a finger in and out of me. It’s been a while since anyone, even myself has toyed with my ass, and I find myself enjoying the forgotten joy as I slip a second digit into me. I find myself getting carried away when I finally pull free and rinse myself off.

As soon as I turn the water off, he’s standing there with a towel. He wraps it around me as I step out. “May, I sir?” He asked. I give a wicked smile and he begins toweling me dry, getting every drip of water off of my skin. Once dry, I leave without saying a word. He folds the towel and follows me to my dresser. He stands there quietly as I rummage through my drawer.

I pull out a pair of black bikini briefs and slip them on. I pull out a second red pair. “I will dress you how I like while you are here.” I drop to my knees and he raises his feet as I slip them over them. I pull them up over his legs and settle them around his waist. I reach in to his half plump cock and adjust it so I can see the obscene outline. I raise that hand to my nose and inhale. “Mmm… nice.” He smiles with pride. “Follow me.”

I lead him into the kitchen. “All fours.” He’s down on his knees and hands without question. I find it hard to believe he has not been trained in the past. I pull out a knife and move behind him. “While you are here, you are in my care.” I drop to one knee and admire those firm orbs. “Do you trust me not to hurt you?”

“Yes, sir.” He answers without hesitation. I don’t hesitate either, and slice a hole in the red underwear right down his crack. He gasps, obviously expecting more than what I was actually doing.

“I like easy access, but I also don’t want an invitation.” I answer his unspoken question as I get up. “Rise.” He does and I retrieve us two bottles of water. “Come.” I lead him into my den and lay on my side on the couch. “Lay beside me.” He lays so we are spooning. His head is resting on my bicep and his ass is planted perfectly against my crotch. I drape my other arm over his chest and pull him close to me.

“Why do you want to keep wearing the hood?” I ask as I fiddle with his nipple. It obviously causes him some pleasure as he takes a shuttering breath.

“I need it for now.” He admits. “It’s my crutch. If I take it off, all this will end, the fantasy, the act. I don’t want it to end, sir.”

I kiss the top of his leather covered head. “Then let us enjoy it.” I grind slightly against him. “When you’re ready, you’ll take it off for me.” I’m stroking his chest. It’s toned, but not defined. My hand wanders downward just above the waist band of his underwear. His belly has a light layer of body fat and treasure trail I find peaceful stroking. “Tell me what you really like.”

He snuggles against me. “I enjoyed obeying you, sir.” He answers. “I liked putting that show on for you, you putting that show on for me.” I feel him begin to poke out of the briefs and I circle the head with the tip of my fingers. “I like it when you control me, even punish me, though I couldn’t take as much as I wanted.”

I reach in and begin to slowly stroke him. He pushes back against my own excitement. “Always be honest with your sexual partners.” I groan in his ear as I take a nipple on the tip. “I like a boy to obey me, but be honest with me.” My hand is going from base to tip, scooping up his cock drool for lube. “I like pleasing my boys.” My breath is heave against his ear. He’s panting with pleasure. “I like making them my play things, exploring with them their limits, their true pleasures.”

He turns his head and I kiss him as I grind against him. There’s a fire burning in us and only my hose can douse the flames. I roll him onto his back and climb on top of him. I take his hands and hold them above his head as I devour his mouth with mine. My plan now is to show him my hunger and how I really satisfy it.

I move to his left pit and circle the sensitive skin with my tongue. As commanded he is deodorant free and the hair is naturally sparse. I chew on it and he bucks with pleasure and grinds lewdly against me. His hands struggle against mine as I savor the skin. He’s getting more and more vocal as he weeps with the pleasure.

“Sshh.” I finally say, returning to his mouth. I kiss him lightly on the lips as I soothe his excitement. “It’s, okay.” I kiss him lightly on the lips. “I won’t hurt you.” One last kiss and I jump the other pit. He’s thrusting wildly against me. I hear him biting his lip to keep from screaming out in euphoric bliss. This time I push him a bit further.

I finally relent and kiss him gently again on the lips. I want to stroke his hair, but the damn hood is in place. I kiss him gingerly, enjoying the feel of his lips against mine, the feel of his lips rubbing raw against my stubble. Once he’s calm again, I decide it is time to resume my feast. I give him a wicked grin and make my move.

I jump to his right nipples, my teeth grazing the slightly raised nub. He twitches as my tongue slowly circles and I gently nipple on his tender flesh. His hips press up with uncontrollable spasms as he trapped cock starts soaking though the cloth. I tease one nipple then the other and he’s squirming with pleasure underneath me with. Finally he gives me what I want. A cry of unbridled passion.

I grin and return to his mouth to kiss him calm again. I grind our cloth covered cocks together, smearing the primordial juices spewing from us against our skin. I keep his arms pinned one handed as I move the other down between us. I take a bit of his spunk on my finger and bring it up between our lips. He thinks he will be forced to eat it, but I savor the flavor as I pop the finger in my own mouth. “Mmm” I say taking it out. “You taste good.”

I ravish his mouth one last time before growling my intent. I release his arms and flip him onto his stomach. I hump his bottom as I tease the back of his neck with my tongue. He’s moaning uncontrollably now. It’s musical encouragement to my ears as I slowly descend down his spine, loving the taste of his skin on my lips.

I reach his precious treasure and nuzzle the cloth covered prize like a teddy bear. I nip at the barrier as I reach up and drag my nails slowly down his back, causing him to arch instinctively. I tear at the red confines of his tasty morsels with my teeth, then, finally no longer able to resist, grip the opening I made earlier and free it with a satisfying tear.

I look down at the fragmented strips that was my underwear. The few remaining marks that I had left earlier blend in almost perfectly. I admire my handy work only momentarily before I am down between those cheeks, diligently inspecting my cock’s new vacation home. My tongue is scrutinizing every bit of flesh, sending volts of orgasmic bliss though him.

I so enveloped in my cock’s new home inspection that I fair to notice how he is thrashing and bellowing in lust. I finally pull back from his now wet and sloppy establishment, my face covered in his glorious scent, the taste of him smothering my tongue. He’s limp with exhaustion as my manipulations. He lays there like a rag down, struggling to catch his breath as the animalist urge in me grows.

I flip him back onto his back with barely a second though and his mouth is mine again. He wraps his legs around my waist as I assault his mouth, allowing him to taste himself on my tongue. His body is begging me to do what it is made for, but I savagely deny it as continue to tease his body with my intentions that are so foreign to him he cannot even fathom my next move.

I finally pull myself from his now puffy lips, and, to his dismay, push his legs back down. I’m upright looking down on my prey. His tattered loan covering is now soaked through, while my own rigidity threatens to break the bonds of its own fullness. I can’t stand it anymore and I pull the few remaining shreds of covering from him, exposing him in all his glory.

Before he knows what I am about to do, my mouth is on his cock, swallowing him to the hilt in one fell swoop. The fleshy taste of him tantalizes me taste buds as I expertly milk him. Long forgotten skills come back to me as I tease the head with my tongue, scooping up his precious liquid. I feel his hands running through my hair, fighting the urge to take hold.

My hand slips under him, into his awaiting warm wet hole. He welcome the instruction with a gasp as I toy with his pleasure button. He’s pouring down my throat, filling my starving belly with the nectar I had long forgotten. I savor the taste on my tongue like a fine wine as I stimulate him more and more. I can feel him begin to swell in my mouth.

The sudden plumpness in my mouth and tightness on my finger show me that he is primed and ready. I don’t let up. I’m over the teasing and want my earned reward. He begins thrashing uncontrollably, thrusting into my mouth as I milk him of every last drop of protein from him. His hands fall to the side as the final pulses of pleasure shoot into me.

I reluctantly allow his softening joystick flop from my mouth as I move up to snuggle up to his sexually exhausted body. I lay my head upon his chest and listen to his wearied breathing. He tentatively places a hand on my back as I hold him, then the other. “Thank you, sir.” He barely whispers. “I did not expect that.”

“MMmm.” Is all I can say, as I his flavor lingers on my pallet. I’m in euphoric bliss. My eyes are half lidded as I feel him slip from underneath me. Then I feel him tugging my own jockeys down. I finally open my eyes to see what my little play thing is doing as he slips the underwear down my legs. We lock gazes and I see the fire in his eyes.

“I’ll be damn if you do that to me and I don’t return the favor.” He huskily snarls. Then is mouth is on my cock for all he’s worth, slurping and lapping at my balls as he goes all the way down, forcing past his gag reflex as he lathers my dick with his drool and my own syrup. Once he’s satisfied with the slickness, he’s on top of me and before I can stop him, his lowering himself down onto me. “I’m negative and abstained for the last six months and I know you are the same.”

With that, he bucks on me like riding a bucking bronco. He’s biting his lower lip as he impales himself over and over again on me. My hands go to his thighs as I join in the movement meeting every downward thrust with and upward one of my own. The feeling of my cock in its new home, raw and unrestricted feels so dirty but right.

I sit up and wrap my arms around him and spin us both so my feet are on the floor. He loses no rhythm as he pleasures himself on me. I bury myself in his chest scraping my stubble over the sensitive skin. Without a second thought, he spins on me and his back is pressed against my chest, his legs beside mine as he continues his relentless bounce

My hands roam over his body as he syphons my gravy up into him. “Give me that load.” He growls hungrily. “I need you to fill me up, splatter my insides, mark me as your bitch.” His words build the excitement in me as I tap, tap, tap on his chamber walls. I spear his guts ferociously as finally I blast every last drop into him.

Spent, I collapse back into the sofa, my boy totally spent lays on top of me. I lay us down on the couch, my firm cock still planted into him. I strum my fingers over his body as I feel myself leaking from my boy. “I like a boy who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to get it.” He turns in my arms, sliding me from his insides and kisses me lightly on the lips.

“I saw my master in need, and I had to, sir.” He’s got a wicked grin on his face. “I didn’t mean to overstep myself, sir.”

I reach up and stroke his face. Then his last words strike me. My mind traces them back in my memory. A sly grin crosses my face as I realize where I have heard that voice before. I flick my tongue across his lips. “Rest now. You did good.”

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonga

Reaction score
Really enjoying your story. Hope you continue with it, I'm very curious to learn who the boy is.