• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Are You Currently Playing?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 12 Remake

I started the Final Fantasy 12 Remake when it came out. Right now I'm stuck at the point of trying to get into the Palace right before meeting Balthier. I was playing this a lot when I was 14 and 15. I haven't noticed to much changes in it yet except for the fact that the characters now have "jobs". Haven't quite figured out what that means yet, but I made Vaan an Archer. Other than that change, so far it is identical to what I remember the story being.

Unohana

Reaction score
Story is the same, gameplay is changed a bit (speed-up explorations and battles, I think there is no more 9999 or 6999 damage cap limitation, and characters have jobs, meaning you can't have all abilities on the same character, just the ones specific to the job class he is).

LoveAlwaysAC

Reaction score
Sailor Moon Drops, which is a fairly new mobile game featuring the characters from Sailor Moon.

It's in the line of candy crush but has other unique events/elements to it.

Jase

Reaction score
I recently got my first gaming console (Xbox One S) on Black Friday and picked up Mass Effect Andromeda. It's pretty nice, but a bit harder than the type of casual game I'm use to playing.

yummycola

Reaction score
The Sims 4 on PS4. I usually play Sims games on console, but I think I'll probably go back to PC.

havocs

Reaction score
Ive been playing Salt and Sanctuary, it's pretty fun.

yummycola

Reaction score
Adventures of Mana. It is $5 on the PSN Store. It's pretty good so far.