• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What is your favourite Simpsons moment?

buffpaul

Reaction score
Abe has been lost, shows up looking like a woman and says, "See what happens when I miss my medications". Over his shoulder the OldSea Captain says "Well hello there, young lady".

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
the craziest are the earlier episodes, i think! like when sideshow bob and bart are falling and they take a deep breath to start screaming again haahahah

dragonscub

Reaction score
Ooooh! Zombie thread resurrection! Can I play? :)

My fave Simpsons moments almost always involve Comic Book Guy:

To Lisa:"Thats a very rare issue of Mary Worth, in which she advocates suicide"

To Bart: "I must get on the internet to register my disgust immediately"

Comic Book Guy dating Principal Skinners mother: priceless episode. After their breakup, he's inconsolable. Marge tells him they were just too different. He says "I don't understand". Marge ponders a moment, then tells him "You're Marvel, she's DC." He immediately replies "I understand completely".

Speaking of Skinner, the single biggest laugh I ever had from a Simpsons episode was when he walked into a scene dressed in Michele Pfeiffer's Catwoman costume from "Batman Returns", defiantly insisting he's NOT a sissy. OMG, laughed so hard tears were pouring down my face.

Anything with Sideshow Bob.

Anything where Homer or Lisa interact with the Apple store.

The entire ep when Homer accidentally moves to the gay part of town, esp when a twink skateboards past Homer and Smithers and shouts "hey, is that the hot bear we heard you've been dating?"

And of course Homer's legendary defeatist screed to his children: "Well, kids, you tried your best and failed miserably. The moral is, never try..."

The shows been circling the drain for well over a decade now, but when it hit the mark it was (and occasionally still is) pure genius.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was listening to an radio show discussion on temporal paradox and how a small change in the past could affect the present and I remembered this:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

The great Jimmy Woods letting them take the piss out of him and method acting :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
My favorite moment it when I change the channel when I accidentally load up channel that has it playing. I've never been a Simpson's fan.

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
when Abe and Homer sell the sex elixer or tonic and Homer tries to sell it to bigger dude
"Excuse me Sir? You look like a guy that can't please his wife!"
Then Homer gets punched
hahaha

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
when Abe and Homer sell the sex elixer or tonic and Homer tries to sell it to bigger dude
"Excuse me Sir? You look like a guy that can't please his wife!"
Then Homer gets punched
hahaha

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bear_m

Reaction score
I can't mention one so I'll hint at it - the amusement part where Bart is trying to decide what stuffed animal to buy and one is a clam, but it's the two names in front, not funny maybe in this current age.

The band who say hi Springfield but the guitar player has a note on the back of the guitar with the name on it.

Where Homer thinks Maggie is no longer alive and makes inappropriate comments not being upset at all even though she is standing in front of him.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I actually don't have a favorite moment.
But I do have a guy at work. A really nice guy named Phil.

Phil looks like Homer Simpson come to life!

Phil is now my manager, so every day is the Simpsons for me.
And I mean that in a good way!

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
When Martin became the popular kid for the summer because he got a pool, but by the end of the episode all the children had abandoned him for something better. The episode ended with Martin singing... "the summer wind... came blowing in... from across the see."

For reason that has always stuck with me.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
When Martin became the popular kid for the summer because he got a pool, but by the end of the episode all the children had abandoned him for something better. The episode ended with Martin singing... "the summer wind... came blowing in... from across the see."

For reason that has always stuck with me.