• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Congratulation Haiducii to you and all fans of this sport in Slovenia!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Same from me :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Congratulation Haiducii to you and all fans of this sport in Slovenia!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Thanks. Many of them are on the way to the Sinan Erdem Dome.

Tomorrow morning flights from Ljubljana... :p

tyrtyt.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
These are not dreams – They are champions

54njn.jpg

So proud of these guys! :thumbs up:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Super Fun Weekend

Been waiting patiently for this. Received my new Nintendo Switch Game i pre-ordered "Pokken Tournament DX" in the mail today :)

Can't wait next month to get my other pre-ordered Switch Game, Super Mario Odyssey. :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Can't wait

Sept 28th Will and Grace premiere on NBC :nail biting:

dkfxrmduia.jpg

We always needed this show but we need it now more than ever.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The election result in Germany. I'm a conservative - so I'm very happy. But as well I'm distressed about the result of the right-wing AfD.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The election result in Germany. I'm a conservative - so I'm very happy. But as well I'm distressed about the result of the right-wing AfD.

Frightening, yes...even Germany is not immune to populism...despite its history

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Emancipet offering FREE vet care for Houston pets in the wake of Hurricane Harvey
25482362ed115c90394dd6db9be48d4e3d493130.jpg

A collaboration with The Humane Society Of The United States and The Lewyt Trust, with support from Maddie’s Fund, will help keep pets and their people together.
“We know how much pets mean to their families, and our goal is to help people keep their pets, and keep them healthy, during this difficult time,” says Emancipet CEO Amy Mills. “Many families impacted by Harvey were already struggling financially, and may believe they have no choice but to give up their pets or forego treatment because they
can’t afford vet care. These generous funders are helping us make sure that doesn’t happen.”
During the next three months, fees for veterinary services at Emancipet Houston will be waived for pet owners.. This includes the services Emancipet has always provided like exams, spay/neuter, vaccinations, microchipping, and heartworm treatment. During this time of extraordinary need, Emancipet’s veterinarians will also treat some illnesses like
respiratory, skin, and ear infections, and some injuries like wounds and lacerations, and can perform some medically necessary surgical procedures.
This makes me very happy

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
US Air Force has been busy spraying for Mosquitoes after Hurricane Harvey Floods
254823760ada05ca64d9850dc97c0a9d808a5e29.jpg

We have been over run with mosquitoes, snakes, spiders, and scorpions since hurricane Harvey. Mosquitoes were so bad you had to run to your cars to not get all bit up by them. Mosquitoes are now back to a normal level after around a week of spraying. I have noticed it has not seemed to have hurt birds or the tree frog population so I am very happy.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm decorating for HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you_re_kid.gif

It's a bit early to start decorating for Halloween, isn't it? It's only September. :?

But on the other side, many stores here already have Christmas stuff out and its not even Halloween. HOLD ON !

bozic2.jpg

Don't get me wrong - I love the holiday season - but Christmas decorations in September? That’s way too early, right? :eek:

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
wardell
I'm decorating for HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be getting pumpkins, hay, and Indian corn this weekend and start decorating also. Thanks for reminding me it is that time, your post has made me happy also.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
you_re_kid.gif

Don't get me wrong - I love the holiday season - but Christmas decorations in September? That’s way too early, right? :eek:

Far too early but sadly September is the norm here in UK.X_XX_XX_XX_X

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Arctic Monkeys will be back with a new album in 2018!

I'm so happy to hear that Sheffield's finest are working on a new album. I hope that Alex & Co. have plans for a new tour as well, because I missed them in Zagreb four years ago. I simply can't forgive myself for it...

W

wardell

you_re_kid.gif

It's a bit early to start decorating for Halloween, isn't it? It's only September. :?

But on the other side, many stores here already have Christmas stuff out and its not even Halloween. HOLD ON !

bozic2.jpg

It is never to early for Halloween :thumbs up:. plus I most counter act all the Christmas crap. where I live they star putting Christmas out in July JULY! :no: :angry:

but why is it ever one I talk to thinks its too early? you know Oct. is only a day away

Last edited: