• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words. I am now in much better spirits. I will be even happier when the curfews will be lifted. I will also feel better after my My husbands schedule get's back to normal. He has been working 14 hour shifts which leaves us such little time together but thankfully they get cut down to 12 starting tonight and in another week or two they will go back to regular.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Swedish pop superstars ABBA are going on tour in 2019...BUT in virtual reality :( I'm probably never going to get that real, actual ABBA reunion...

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, this doesn't make me sad, but since I feel this is the proper thread to vent out general frustration:

Being single has been great, I've done so much and I expected with eagerness some hardcore studying now at fall, but instead we have a really really slow period going and I have found out that I'm faced with the biggest first world problem: feeling bored cause I have too much time and can't figure out what to do with it all:rolling eyes: And being bored with someone special would mean cuddling etc. so it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't feel like that's a good reason to start looking again:duh:

I mean I can excercise, see friends, relax, do bit of school work and I still have too much time on my hands. And I realize some are too busy, and would just wanna come and :slap: for whining about this. So sorry all you busy people, but too much time or too little, neither is just right.

So now I have said it, and feel already bit better:p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am sad that summer is over. I hate winter.

Yeah, me too. :(

largeqmq.jpg

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is it really the rain that makes me so sad? Yes!

Really chilly here the last few days (8C), the air - and the wind especially - have been cold! Not to mention the rain. It has been raining since Friday. I really hate autumn. The weather, tempearture, leaves changing, starting to wear unconfortable and bulky clothes. Besides that, it reminds me that the long, cold and dark winter is just creeping. Autumn and winter. Fuck them both to hell. X_X Oh, thank God, just 182 days left till Spring!

ralph145b

Reaction score
Republicans once again on the verge of repealing Obamacare and leaving tens of millions of people in the United States without healthcare.

zachak

Reaction score
I am sad because I have to wait over one year the the next season of Game of Thrones.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
The Texas water commission insists my local water supply is back to pre Harvey safety conditions. Most all of my cats were getting diarrhea after Harvey so I started to give them bottled water and it cleared up. I figured this past week almost a month after the flooding I would go back to giving them tap water and a day later the diarrhea was back as well as some vomiting. It has been two days back on bottled water and they are all well once again. I am sad they are telling people it is safe to drink because it must be bad for babies and the elderly at the very least.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Just read that my favourite band "Runrig" founded in 1973, gives their "farewell concerts" next year, 2018, after 45 years, and it makes me happy they do that and I am happy they lasted 45 years, god bless u guys for ur authentic music:thumbs up:

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Nevertheless I think sadness and happiness are siblings---so close............:thumbs up:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yet another holiday destination off the list :worried:

trencherman

Reaction score
In his remarks, somebody who shall remain nameless tried to hold back the criticism, describing Puerto Rico as “an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water." It would have been more effective if he had sang Anita’s grooves from the musical track from the sixties:

Puerto Rico
My heart's devotion
Let it sink back in the ocean!
Always the hurricanes blowing
Always the population growing
And the money owing
And the sunlight streaming
And the natives steaming

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
At least 58 dead, more than 515 wounded in Las Vegas shooting

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
At least 50 dead, more than 200 wounded in Las Vegas shooting

Just heard it in our German News! OMG - how many sick braines are living on our planet!? They should have killed him very slowly!!! But instead they gave this monster the grace of one good shot! :angry:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Seems earlier reports that the cops got him were wrong - news outlets now saying he killed himself.

And as if today wasn't bad enough already I just watched the footage of the Spanish police at the Catalan referendum - dragging women by their hair, pushing people downstairs and flailing away with batons!! Appalling behaviour. Whatever happened to "protect and serve"?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Whatever happened to "protect and serve"?

Slimjim they don't "protect and serve" the people but only the gang in the government! - May this referendum be right or may it be wrong - but so are acting only dictatorial regimes. For Spain almost unworthy - a backslide to the time of Franco! X_X

Last edited by a moderator:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

And as if today wasn't bad enough already I just watched the footage of the Spanish police at the Catalan referendum - dragging women by their hair, pushing people downstairs and flailing away with batons!! Appalling behaviour. Whatever happened to "protect and serve"?

It makes me sad that such things happens in the heart of Europe in the 21st century. Beside that, it took the European Commission more than a day to respond to Sunday's violence in Catalonia. Was the SILENCE from the EU in the face of a violent referendum in Spain a direct acceptance of Rajoy's order to brutally attack his own citizens !? I still remember how Mr. Druncker condemned Turkey for using water cannons against protesters...

Last edited: