• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A crazy couple of days

kblocky13

Reaction score
This is what happened to me in the last couple of days.

Three days ago I broke up with my GF because she had to move away from Czech Rep to Netherlands, we decided that we wouldn't be able to have a good long distance relashionship especially since I was about to go for promotion and a new position in my company which would force me to move to Rio.

Later in the day I decided I would call a couple of my gay friends to see if they want to come to a guy club in Prague. Two of them said yes and we went there to have some fun. We danced a bit, had a couple of drinks and decided to try to pick up some boys.

We split up and roamed the club, suddendly I saw a guy who was looking at me and was trying to hide his laugh. He looked amazing, raven haired, deep brown eyes, sensual lips, around 6 feet tall and built like a tank, but most importantly he was black.

I slowly walked up to him and asked him what was so funny. He said he just heard something funny. I lauged at that and we started talking, we talked about almost everything, he told me he's from Brazil and that he's here on a business trip (I had no idea what this means for my future at the time). He invited me to his hotel room.

I went to find my friends to tell them I'm leaving and I found them in good spirit, they were a bit drunk and they decided that they'll go to one of their houses to have fun.

I returned to my Brazilian stud realizing that I didn't even ask him his name or age, when I asked him he told me his name was Bruno and that he's 33 years old. When we got to his hotel room we talked some more, Bruno then took my arm, stood up from the couch and he started leading me to his bedroom, he laid me down on his bed stripped me down and left the room saying ''just wait here honey Bruno will be right back''.

When he returned in the room wearing only his briefs I was amazed. His dick was clearly showing trough his briefs and he had a tatoo just below his belly button.

He started moving closer and closer to the bed and he started licking my toes. He began to slowly work his way up kissing my calfs and tighs, he tickled me behind my knee which drove me crazy with lust. When he got to my dick he straddled me and sat on my belly. We started kissing, bitting each others necks and niblling on eachothers ears. His dick head popped out of his briefs, he moved up and sat on my chest.

He grabbed a condom, put it on, I started to lick his cock head and at the same time I spread his ass checks apart and I started to finger him. He started moaning and grunting.

After a while he went into a push up position and started to thrust his magnificent member in my mouth, he went faster and faster until he finally blew his load. He lied down on his belly next to me.

I turned over and started to kiss his neck and back, slowly working my way down to his fantastic bubble ass. I started bitting his ass and slapping it and he started to yell ''harder, harder'', I grabbed a condom and lube and started to finger him with my two lubed up fingers prepering the way for my cock.

I've slowly spreaded his cheecks and started pushing my lubed dick in his awaiting mangina. I felt his ass muscles squezzing and releasing my cock as I was slowly thrusting away, as I started to fuck him harder and harder is grabbed a pillow case and started to bite it mummbling something in Portugese.

He arched his back a little bit so that I could grab his rock hard cock and I started to jerk him off rather violently, as he was about to cum, I pulled my dick out of his ass and made him turn on his back, he came in my hand and I made him lick the cum of my hand, finger by finger.

When he licked it off I penetrated him once again, but this time he was flat on his back. I started slowly and continued to pound him harder and harder, he was screming ''ay papi''the whole time. Suddendly I started feeling a massive orgasm coming on, I pulled my dick out of his ass, pulled of my condom and came all over his chest.

He laughed at me as I was shaking with pleassure and told me ''you better clean up this mess hun''. I started licking him from top to bottom and we ended up kissing for a very long time after I licked him clean.

After that we went to the bathroom to wash up, as he was brushing his teeth I was standing behind him kissing his neck and grinding my dick between his ass cheeks, I came again, grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off his magnificent ass.

I got back to bed and waited for him to get back, when he got back he went straight in my arms, I kissed him for good night on his forehead and said to him:

''Good night my sweet beautiful prince''.

We slowly faded away into sleep, with me thinking that I fell in love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll continue this story in the upcoming days.

kblocky13

Reaction score
The day after

As I was starting to wake up the next I felt pretty good, I slowly started to open my eyes, when I looked down I saw Bruno resting his head on my chest. He had one of his arms around me, I noticed a little smile on his face which really made me feel great. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 6:30AM.

I carefully lifted his arm from my chest trying not to wake him up and I carefully stood up from the bed, as I stood up I heard him mumbling something (I couldn't understand what he was saying), he turned on his back and continued to sleep further.

I went to the little boys room. When I returned to the room Bruno was still sound asleep, he looked beautiful lying there completely naked. I sat down in the armchair near the bed and just gazed at him for a while. His brown/black skin looked great, his slightly curly black hair made him look very boyish, he had short stubble facial hair, his arms and legs were very muscular, I could clearly see that he was working out. He was slightly hairy all over his gorgeous body, including his trimmed pubic hair. But the most beautiful parts of his body were his perfect Brazilian bubble butt (I sadly couldn't see it because he was lying on his back), his perfect 7' cock and his sensual lips.

I stood up from the armchair and decided to call room service to order breakfast since it was past 7AM. A little bit later our breakfast arrived, I walked up to the bed and kissed him on the forehead and on the mouth, he started to wake up and I told him:

''Wake up sleeping beauty, breakfast is here''

He kissed me back and told me that he'll come to have breakfast, but that he needs to go to the bathroom first. I sat down at the table and waited for him, when he came to the table we had breakfast and talked about last night about his and mine life and stuff like that.

After we finished eating, we went to the bathroom to take a shower, I went in first and started to soap my body, Bruno leaned on the wall outside of the shower cabine and watched me, he was eating me up with his eyes. I could see him licking his lips and fingers, he started to rub his cock head with his finger.

He started to talk dirty to me which made me insanely hot, the feeling of warm water running down my soaped up body and listening to him was heavenly. Then he started to give me instructions on what to do and I followed them without question, first he said:

''Squeeze your nipples for me''

then

''Suck your fingers, I want to see you suck''

He started walking towards me, I felt hot, I've never been told what to do before because I was always the dominant partner in a relashionship and having a guy bossing me around for the 1st time felt great, especially since he was smaller than me.

He came next to me grabbed my hand and pulled it out of my mouth and sticked it in his mouth. when he stopped sucking on my fingers he turned me away from himself and pushed me against the glass wall of the shower cabine. He took a step back and just looked at my ass. I went to grab my dick but he yelled at me:

''Don't you dare to touch your dick, from now on you can onyl touch yourself when I say so''

I pulled my hand up immediatly, he told me to arch my back and to bend over, I did as he told me. He stood next to me and started to spank me, I just told him:

''Please don't stop''

He just looked at me and smiled, he then went back dropped on his knees, he told me to spread my ass cheeks, so I did it. He started rimming and fingering me, I felt ecstatic, after a couple of minutes he stood back up and told me to stay put.

He grabbed a condom and he put it on. He grabbed me, turned me around and told me to get down on my knees, I went down and awaited firther orders. He then said:

''Come on slut, you know you want to suck it''

I started licking and sucking his balls and I slowly worked my way up his shaft all the way up to his cock's head, I started taking his cock in my mouth and sucking him while looking at his face. I could see his eyes turning in his head as I went faster and faster, he grabbed me by my head and started to push his dick as far down my throat as it went, I started gaging (despite that it felt great), but he didn't stop. He suddendly stopped and pulled me back up. He pressed me against the wall once again and he came behind me, I could feel his dick pushing my ass cheeks apart and I could feel his cock's head penetrating my ass. He fucked me like mad and the only thing on my mind was yelling out:

''Harder Bruno, give it to me like you mean it, harder!''

And he went harder and harder until I heard a loud ''Ahhhhhhh!'', he came inside me and it felt great, he looked spent, but I wasn't going to let him go out so easily. I turned around and told him:

''I want more''

As I said that his eyes light up once again, he sat down on the cabin floor, I took off his condom and took another one and put it on his dick. He still was back to being rock hard, but I sat on him anyway facing him. I started to ride him slowly, I could feel his dick getting bigger and harder inside me and when it got hard I went crazy. I bonced up and down his shaft like a maniac, he grabbed my ass to slow me down a little bit and he pushed two of his fingers inside me as well. I felt like I'm about to lose control, I told him:

''Can I jerk off, please''

He said:

''Yes''

As I was about to start jeking off he came inside me for the 2nd time, I jerked off violently, he was saying:

''Come on, cum for Papi''

When I blew my load it ended up all over his cheat and his face, I was sitting there with his flacid dick still inside me shaking like a leaf. I lowered my head in his arms and just sat down like that for a minute or so with water running on the two of us.

I stood up and went to stand directly under the shower head breathing heavily, he joined me and we soaped each other up and later on washed the soap away.

I left the bathroom first and sat down on the couch, Bruno joined me a little bit later and he sat down in my lap and I held him in my arms in silence.

Soon it was time for him to leave for a business meating, he gave me a number on which I could reach him, he got dressed and left me in the room. I stayed there for a little bit over an hour and after that I left for my home.

When I got there, the only thing on my mind was Bruno, I went out for a walk, watched a bit of TV when I got home and did a bunch of chores around the house. Later on in the day I've sent him an SMS asking him if he wants to meet with me again that night.

He didn't respond and I went to bed wondering if I'd ever see him again.

I'll continue this story in the upcoming days.

kblocky13

Reaction score
Final chapter

I woke up feeling really under the weather. I was still wondering why Bruno didn't respond to my SMS and was a bit pissed about it, but what really made me feel that way was knowing that I had to face my company's director who wasn't a nice guy from what I heard about him.

I started getting ready for the meeting feeling very nervous. I got to the company offices at 7:40AM and my meeting was scheduled for 8AM. When the time for the meeting came I was invited in the boardroom room. I sat down and waited for director to arrive, when he got there we said hello to each other and started talking about my new contract, my new position, responabilities etc. He didn't give off that nasty vibe everyone was talking about. We came to an agreement rather easily and talked for a bit more.

Then he told me I should meet the company's exective who's in charge for the Brazilian branch of the company. I went to meet him, when I got to his office he told me he's glad to have me on board and that he looks forward to working with me. He told me he has to run, but that I should stay in his office waiting for his assistant (who's really in charge of production and stuff like because the guy in charge for the Brazilian branch spends most of his time out of Brazil). I sat in his office all alone waiting for his assistant for about 15mins or so.

Suddendly I heard a familiar voice infront of the door, I was sitting in an armchair facing away from the door, I heard the door opening and a person saying ''Good morning, I hope you didn't wait for me too long''. I was stunned, this guy had exactlly teh same tone of voice as Bruno, but it couldn't be him. He went by me without looking at me, threw some folders on the desk and sat down. I tought to myself ''Holy fuck this can't be happening, this can't be him'', but it was, it was Bruno sitting right in front of me, I was speechless. He still had no idea I was in the office since he didn't look up.

When he finally did his jaw just dropped, we sat there in silence until I said ''Good morning, nice to meet you''. He looked dazed and confused, I didn't know if I should laugh or something.

Finally he said something:

''So you're our new engineer?''

I said:

''I guess so''

He responded:

''Well I didn't see this coming''

Then he just started talking about my new job, what he expects from me and stuff like that. I was thinking to myself: ''So he's just going to pretend we didn't fuck like rabid animals only 24 hours ago?''

He went on and on about responsibilities and I could see he was getting really uncomfortable. So I just balbbed out:

''Are we going to pretend we didn't have sex or what?''

He paused and took a deep breath and said:

''I'm glad you've brought it up, we can't pretend it didn't happen, because we have to work together''

I said:

''I agree, we need to talk this out''

So we talked about what all this meant, I asked him why he didn't respond to my SMS and he said he didn't want to because he didn't want to go further with our relashionship and get closer to me since he's leaving for Brazil soon. I asked him if he wold respond to me if he knew we would see each other again and he said yes, because he really likes me.

It felt nice to hear that, we talked about our relatshionship, its future and we came to an agreement that we would give it a shot and see how it goes. It was a little bit past 9AM when he told me to leave since he had some more work to do, before he can take off from work after 10:30AM and told me to meat him at his hotel after 11AM.

I went home happy because of the promotion, but I was still a little bit pissed off about that SMS he didn't return. Whe I got home I called my sister and told her about my promotion and told her she and I are moving to Brazil (she'll work there's as an English teacher for kids of parents who work at the company and she'll be teaching the parents as well). When I finished that call I called my parents and I started packing my bags since I was moving since I was flying over the day after. I called Bruno and told him he should come to my place rather than me coming to his hotel room. He accepted it since he already packed his bags and I told him that I would pick him up when he finishes with work.

I drove to the company offices and waited for him to come down, he got in my car and we drove to my house. When we got there and went in the house my sister was there to congratulate me and meet Bruno. I introduced them to eachother and she took me to the side and told me Bruno is as cute as hell, she also teased me a lot infront of him. She left soon and left me and Bruno all alone. Bruno said:

''Your sister is something else'' and started to laugh.

I said ''I know, that's why I love her''

I asked him if he wants to help me pack my bags and he said yes. As we were packing my bags we talked about how's life in Rio, his house (he showed me pictures of it and it looked like a mansion) and stuff like that. At one point he found a pink, sparkly dildo in one of my drawers and started laughing and asked me what was that all about. I told him that was a gift from my ex. When we finished packing up we went for a walk outside, when we returned I opened the door and let him to enter the house first, he started walking to my bedroom and stopped at the door and turned around. I picked him up, he wrapped his hands and arms around me and we started kissing. I slowly walked to the bed and threw him down on it.

I ripped his shirt off and started to take down his pants while bitting his nipples and his chest. As I got his pants down I could see his dick's head peeking out of his briefs, I pulled his briefs down in one swift motion and started to lick his balls, his dick was already hard, Igave him a condom from my pocket so he could put it on. I continued to lick his ball and I licked my finger and started to massage his anus with it. He started to squirm.

When he got teh condom on I got my lips wrapped around his cock and I started to suck him off, he came pretty quickly as he was really worked up.

I turned him on his stomach and tied his hand to the bed using bed sheets (I tied him in such manner that he could untangle himslef easily if he wanted to), I left the room to get some lube, massage oil and two dildos, one small pink one (the one Bruno laughed at before) and another bigger one with a suction cup.

I approached him and started rubbing oil all over his body, I mounted his back in the nude and started to rub my dick against his back, afterwards I layed down on him and started to grind my body against his, while I was doing that I was also nibblingon his ear and his neck. Bruno moaned with pleassure.

I stopped grinding against him and dismounted his back, I moved back a little bit, grabbed some more oil and started to massage his beautiful Brazilian bubble butt, I was spreading and squeezing his ass cheeks, after that I turned my hand sideways and started to run it up and down between his cheeks and with the other hand I started to jerk off.

I grabbed some lube and lubed up that small pink dildo, Bruno was telling me to give it to him, but I decided to tease him a little bit and I just slowly massaged his anus with the dildo while he was asking me to pound him, I finally pushed the dildo inside him and Bruno released a huge sigh of relief. I pushed the dildo up and down his cute ass and he kept begging me for more.

I stopped fucking him with my dildo, but I left it in him and started to spank his but with my dick which was really hard. I put on a condom and lubed it up, as I pulled out the dildo, Bruno was saying:

''Come on, put that big cock of yours in me, I know you want to''

I slowly started to push my dick in him, when I pushed it all in I stopped for a second a pushed the dildo back in again. Bruno was screaming with excitement, I held the dildo in place and started to push my dick back and forth on and on and on. The harder I was fucking him the louder Bruno got, he went from saying things like: ''Harder, harder'' to yelling out incoherent rabble in Portugese. I loved that and continued to pound him right until I felt like I could cum. I quickly pulled out both my dick and the dildo and waited a little bit to cool down.

I untied Bruno and pulled him off the bed. I took that dildo with the suction cup and made Bruno suck it, he did it with great pleassure, I pulled it out of his mouth and fixed it on the big wooden chest near my bed. I sat down on it. The feeling of it penetrating my ass was amazing, Bruno came near me and sat down on my still erect cock.

There's no better feeling that having your ass penetrated while you're fucking someone else. Bruno's tight ass was squeezing my shaft as he was bouncing up and down it. His dick was right in my face and I tried to lick his dick's head with my tongue. Soon I was starting to feel like I was going to cum, I told Bruno to get off of me and to get down on his knees.

He did that, I pulled off my condom, pulled Bruno's head between my legs and blew my load all over his face while I was still sitting on that dildo. Bruno and I stood up and started french kissing, I grabbed his ass which was still shaking.

Soon he grabbed me by my shoulders and forced me to get down on my knees, I went down and started to suck him off. I was maintaing eye contact as I was giving head, soon Bruno started to grimace and clinch his fists as he was about to cum. Even tough he was wearing a condom I felt the explosion of his climax when he shot his load inside my mouth.

He layed down on the floor shaking with excitement and I layed down next to him and I just continued to give him a slow handjob. We stayed on the floor until my phone rang. It was my sister asking me to come over to help her with packing.

I told Bruno I have to go help her, he asked me if we were a couple now and I told him:

''Of course, if you want us to be one''

I didn't expect his answer, he said:

''Yes, and will you move in with me?''

I told him I can't promise him that before I speak with my sis, since the two of us decided we would share a flat in Brazil before we figure everything out. He said he understands and I promised I would ask my sister about it.

I went to wash up in the bathroom and got dressed up in there, when I got back in the bedroom Bruno was sound asleep, I left him a note saying that he could crash here if he wants to.

When I got to my sisters place I helped her and we talked about Bruno, she kept going on about how great he looks and that he seems like a nice guy. I asked her about living with him and she told me I would be crazy not to after I showed her the pics of his house. Some time after Bruno called me and told me he'll get back to his hotel and that'll we'll see eachother the next day at the airport and I told him my sister said I'm free to live with him, he sounded pretty happy over the phone.

We hang up, I helped my sister finish with her packing up and after that I went home to catch some sleep, it was 10:30PM already and I had to wake up at 5AM since I had some work to do before leaving for Brazil.

The end.

I'm posting this from Brazil, from Bruno's house and with Bruno sitting next to me butt naked, we're going to make the most of this upcoming week since the both of us are on vacation for this upcoming week (I was given a one week vacation to get my life here in Brazil in order and Bruno decided he'll take a week of vacation as well to help me out with everything), we're happy like two peas in a pot.

p:p

Take care people,

Kblocky13.

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Thank you for this, I really enjoyed reading it :)